Novation Sound Collective (NI Massive + Ozone Elements)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi, I've been following this thread without posting (until now) because I have a Novation product, the ReMote SL61 (and a Focusrite interface, the excellent Scarlett 18i6, by the way) and I love and use some of their freebees. I just downloaded Reason Rack Lite and I like the included instruments, but never used Reason before (cubase10 user here). I tried to use Reason Rack as a VSTi and liked the sound, but I was unable to use it like a multitimbral MIDI rack -- attributing different MIDI channels to each synth in the rack -- is this even possible?... and if so, can someone tell me how to do it?... Thanks in advance.
www.youtube.com/Synthillator
er... keep on rocking (despite all obstacles :shrug: ) :band2:

The latest Sound Collective software giveaway is an enormous library of sounds and patches for ZamplerSounds’ Zampler RX workstation (also included).

Normally retailing for €85, Zampler RX Creative Bundle is free to download for Sound Collective members from December 10, 2020 to February 2, 2021.

(I had to scroll down to near the end of the My Software page to get this. It's not up near the top like it usually is.)
Image Image Image Image

Thank you!

sprnva wrote: Thu Dec 10, 2020 5:52 pm The latest Sound Collective software giveaway is an enormous library of sounds and patches for ZamplerSounds’ Zampler RX workstation (also included).
I've tried to get the Zampler RX Bundle, but after applying the voucher code, checking out, etc I've received no download link. I've gone through the process twice, been told to expect an email, got nothing. Last time was a few days back. I've checked my spam folder.

Anyone else having this issue?

thecontrolcentre wrote: Sat Dec 19, 2020 8:48 pm
sprnva wrote: Thu Dec 10, 2020 5:52 pm The latest Sound Collective software giveaway is an enormous library of sounds and patches for ZamplerSounds’ Zampler RX workstation (also included).
I've tried to get the Zampler RX Bundle, but after applying the voucher code, checking out, etc I've received no download link. I've gone through the process twice, been told to expect an email, got nothing. Last time was a few days back. I've checked my spam folder.

yep same here

Worked for me first time.

SharksFin wrote: Sat Dec 19, 2020 9:17 pm
thecontrolcentre wrote: Sat Dec 19, 2020 8:48 pm I've tried to get the Zampler RX Bundle, but after applying the voucher code, checking out, etc I've received no download link. I've gone through the process twice, been told to expect an email, got nothing. Last time was a few days back. I've checked my spam folder.

yep same here
It could be your email provider blocking it. You might want to try a different email address, if it's worth it to you. I've heard of similar things happening for others, like Slate emails not coming through to Yahoo users, for example.

SharksFin wrote: Sat Dec 19, 2020 9:17 pm
thecontrolcentre wrote: Sat Dec 19, 2020 8:48 pm

yep same here
OK ... I've contacted Zampler support. Marcus responded very quickly with the download links. :)

i just tried it again and it worked instantly

downloading

cheers

This month’s exclusive Sound Collective community giveaway brings together emulations of three classic Roland synths in a powerful plug-in for Mac, PC and Linux. Normally sold for $49, RetroMod 106 is free to download for Sound Collective members from March 4 to May 6, and comes with a 50% discount code to redeem against any other RetroMod instrument in the Tracktion Software store.
Image Image Image Image

Thanks. :tu:

Thanks indeed :tu:

sprnva wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 5:24 pm This month’s exclusive Sound Collective community giveaway brings together emulations of three classic Roland synths in a powerful plug-in for Mac, PC and Linux. Normally sold for $49, RetroMod 106 is free to download for Sound Collective members from March 4 to May 6, and comes with a 50% discount code to redeem against any other RetroMod instrument in the Tracktion Software store.
I logged into sound collective and followed the link to register Tracktion Retromod and am taken to the Mimecast TTP web portal (?) where I get the message:

"Mimecast requires you to enroll this device to access message links
Your IT department has enabled Targeted Threat Protection for all users. This is a service that protects you from email attacks and provides live security training.
Enter your email address and we'll send you an authentication code to verify your identity."

I enter my email address and click the Get Authorization Code button, and then see the message:
"An error has occurred. Try again to complete the process". I've retried several times but still get the same error message.

Anyone else seeing this?

EDIT I just now manually entered the download link www.tracktion.com/activate into my browser and was taken to the correct page. Weird :shrug:
Last edited by thecontrolcentre on Thu Mar 04, 2021 7:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I got that too. They must have messed up the link as it's supposed to go to https://www.tracktion.com/activate.
Last edited by sprnva on Thu Mar 04, 2021 7:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Image Image Image Image

sprnva wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 7:00 pm I got that too. They must have messed up the link as it's supposed to go to https://www.tracktion.com/activate.
Yeah. Just edited my post. All sorted now ... just gotta wait for the content to d/load (4 hours eta)

Return to “Instruments”