U-he offer from Native instruments

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Urs i also own the synths but i wanted to get the bundle from NI for the FX's, though i dunno if i can sell the unused serials from NI then? or is the NI bundle 1 key?
DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 1st Gen 2i2 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit

That was already answered... One serial per product, you can resell (after 9 months without transfer fee, otherwise 15€ per transfer).

thanks evildragon, but when i dont use the serial why shall i wait 9 months? :)
DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 1st Gen 2i2 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit

Because you don't want to pay 15 € per license transfer?

I went ahead and finally purchased Diva and Repro after trying them out awhile ago. I've been dreaming of having them to help fill out the analog emulation synth toolbox.

U-He are good at fixing bugs that pop up or fixing compatibility as needed with OS updates. At the NI prices, they're a serious "no brainer" - as in, you have no brain if you don't own them yet. :-P And, honestly, these'd be worth a dedicated laptop or something that's frozen in time so they stay working, just like a good hardware synth .

Cinebient wrote: Mon Feb 04, 2019 7:57 pmi wonder if the market is that bad now?
No, it's not too bad at all. It does get tougher, but we get by easily with the things we have in the pipeline.

But obviously, our long term projects seem to drag on forever. That's because we indeed need to release new things often, and those things usually take about a year to develop. So, one of the reasons we went with this sale is to keep our backs free of distractions from a long term project or two.

The other reason is, equally as obviously, one would be f'ing insane not to do this deal when guys from Native propose such an opportunity.

chk071 wrote: Mon Feb 04, 2019 10:55 pm Because you don't want to pay 15 € per license transfer?
ahhh ok, they will get automatically registered then? cause if i get a serial which is unused it is like not having it registered :P if i would register it in my account i would understand a transfer fee....
guess i take the plunge then and sell my Diva and Repro licenses as i got them since releases.

There's no automatic registration, you need to input serial manually for u-he plugin to authorize. Plus, you're actually getting redeem codes, not direct serials. You redeem codes for products you want to use only.

That's a nice surprise! It is my birthday today, so mostly I will be generous with myself and buy one of the great synths :D

Happy birthday. :tu:

Bless yourself, get the Diva. :D

u-he products rarely go on sale, this is a rare special for high quality products.

chk071 wrote: Mon Feb 04, 2019 11:18 pm Happy birthday. :tu:

Bless yourself, get the Diva. :D
Thank you :oops:

I will :)

Caine123 wrote: Mon Feb 04, 2019 10:15 pm Anybody can confirm it is single keys??
Yes, if you buy the bundle you get a list of 6 registration codes in your NI account. It doesn't matter if your email accounts don't match because you need to take the registration codes to the u-he to register them with your u-he account to get your serial number that you enter in with your user name in the plugins to activate them.
https://u-he.com/redeem/

To be clear, these are individual keys, and not a bundle!

BTW, I just bought the bundle and registered my keys. You may have to be patient, I needed to wait for 25 mins for the first one to go through (but the subsequent ones went through quicker), there may be some server backlog due to high demand!

...and then I said: "no more plugins until black friday :drunk:"

wtf guys :cry:

Niowiad wrote: Mon Feb 04, 2019 11:24 pm ...and then I said: "no more plugins until black friday :drunk:"
Yeah but Black Friday was last year so you're in the clear. :tu:
My Soundcloud Too many pieces of music finish far too long after the end. - Stravinsky

Return to “Instruments”