SynthR 1.0 form GuDa Audio is released

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

GuDa Audio is very proud to be able to announce SynthR to the public!

SynthR is available for windows VST 64/32 bit and mac OSX VST/AU.

SynthR is a flexible synthesizer with drag and drop modulations, clean anti aliased oscillators and sweet saturated multi mode filter.
It packs great effects and flexible LFO shapes.

It is available as an introductory price of 19 €/$ instead of ordinary 59 €/$.

https://youtu.be/2HoPRMV7jDg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by davidguda on Wed Feb 20, 2019 9:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
David Guda gudaaudio.com

David Guda gudaaudio.com

tried it, doesnt work in WINXP. Its not mentioned so, thought i'd chime that in.

also, something like this would have been more interesting if it had
choice to use short sampled attacks like the D-50 and M1.
mixing a good analog engine with those attacks is something you
dont see much, but you do see ALOT of straight VAs. just thinking out loud. :idea:
HW SYNTHS [KORG T2EX - AKAI AX80 - YAMAHA SY77 - ENSONIQ VFX]
HW MODULES [OBi M1000 - ROLAND MKS-50 - ROLAND JV880 - KURZ 1000PX]
SW [CHARLATAN - OBXD - OXE - ELEKTRO - MICROTERA - M1 - SURGE - RMiV]
DAW [ENERGY XT2/1U RACK WINXP / MAUDIO 1010LT PCI]

Congrats David. That is i sweet intro price. Might just buy it! :)
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

True that, does not work on win xp, I targeted win 7 when I built it for windows. I suppose though it shouldn't be hard to rebuild it with win xp support but I thought it was mostly abandoned by now it would be untested though.
Future updates will b.t.w. hold more features than "just" VA like switchable oscillator modes to wave table etc. All upgrades are free of course.
David Guda gudaaudio.com

yeah, i know i'm far behind the times, but honestly XP meets all my needs while running my DAW of choice... the 1mb ENERGY XT2. and all my favorite plugins are 32bit XP ready. Nothing new has come along that has pushed me to any other OS .. or 64bit for that matter. and i love that XP only takes up about 1.8GB. i love i don't have to deal with updates. its like
i have a toolbox that has all the tools i need to build whatever i want and not worry about anything changing. anywhoo...
rambling now. good luck with the product ;)

I miss Win XP. :(
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

Euterpe XL is discontinued?

Yes, I no longer sell EuterpeXL, it is still available for download for all the current users and preset server will still be running.
The sales on EuterpeXL has been very low and declining lately and at the same time SynthR is doing so much of the same things that EuterpeXL does so it wouldn't make much sense to have them compete with each other.
David Guda gudaaudio.com

How can I configure the mod wheel?

layzer wrote: Sun Feb 17, 2019 9:35 pm yeah, i know i'm far behind the times, but honestly XP meets all my needs while running my DAW of choice... the 1mb ENERGY XT2. and all my favorite plugins are 32bit XP ready. Nothing new has come along that has pushed me to any other OS .. or 64bit for that matter. and i love that XP only takes up about 1.8GB. i love i don't have to deal with updates. its like
i have a toolbox that has all the tools i need to build whatever i want and not worry about anything changing. anywhoo...
Smells like a memory leak. 1.8 GB is a lot of memory even for a modern day OS. I used to run XP with 512 MB of RAM. It should run even on 64 MB.
Orion Platinum, Muzys 2

v1o wrote: Wed Feb 20, 2019 2:15 am
layzer wrote: Sun Feb 17, 2019 9:35 pm yeah, i know i'm far behind the times, but honestly XP meets all my needs while running my DAW of choice... the 1mb ENERGY XT2. and all my favorite plugins are 32bit XP ready. Nothing new has come along that has pushed me to any other OS .. or 64bit for that matter. and i love that XP only takes up about 1.8GB. i love i don't have to deal with updates. its like
Smells like a memory leak. 1.8 GB is a lot of memory even for a modern day OS. I used to run XP with 512 MB of RAM. It should run even on 64 MB.
I think it's 1.8 gb of hard drive

yeah, XP SP3 takes up 1.8 gb HD space on its own 40gb partition of my 500gb laptop drive :hihi:

I love Win XP SP3, light as air. Wish I could keep it running for 50 more years - no matter what hardware comes along.
"The educated person is one who knows how to find out what he does not know" - George Simmel
“It's what you learn after you know it all that counts.” - John Wooden

Does it support MPE?

Return to “Instruments”