Synapse Audio Dune 3 user requests

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

a further ADSR mod like in antidote

sacer wrote: Thu Feb 21, 2019 8:52 am a further ADSR mod like in antidote
indeed, that was removed from Dune with V2, and MSEG's were introduced, so unlikely to make a comeback.

AnX wrote: Thu Feb 21, 2019 9:09 am
sacer wrote: Thu Feb 21, 2019 8:52 am a further ADSR mod like in antidote
indeed, that was removed from Dune with V2, and MSEG's were introduced, so unlikely to make a comeback.
And i dont see anything bad about it, imo MSEGS for modulation is really better and regular envelopes for filter and amp is just great :) also you still can link to amp and filter env any parameter you want :)

i know, but drawing an envelope takes more time - and if you want to controll the envelope during playing the synth with controller, change attack, sustain etc. both variations have their advantage, there can also be added these 4 knobs or 4 faders to the mseg

Can you expand the wavetables included by a couple of thousand ?

Synthman2000 wrote: Thu Feb 21, 2019 12:42 pm Can you expand the wavetables included by a couple of thousand ?

Mark made a lot for the factory set, you can get a lifetimes supply here from him for a tenner

https://charlesdickens.neocities.org

To add.... a latch control for each of the arps. Not a necessity, but would be cool
I read more than post = I listen more than I talk

edit wrong

AnX wrote: Thu Feb 21, 2019 1:47 pm
Synthman2000 wrote: Thu Feb 21, 2019 12:42 pm Can you expand the wavetables included by a couple of thousand ?

Mark made a lot for the factory set, you can get a lifetimes supply here from him for a tenner

https://charlesdickens.neocities.org
Cool link up

More fm algos and a true tx81z emulation mode

Elektronisch wrote: Thu Feb 21, 2019 12:29 pm
ATS wrote: Thu Feb 21, 2019 2:18 am I would think it they changed the workflow in DUNE at this point it would upset more people than it makes happy.
There is a very big gap between Change and Improve. And improvement is what is asked :)
what kind of improvements, and improvements for who? i havent seen a massive amount of ppl asking for the same thing (except a built in WT editor) just a few ppl asking lots of different things

Saukar30 wrote: Wed Feb 20, 2019 8:18 pm 1. The ability to tag & access favorite presets
Maybe people are not repeating earlier request?
Anyways, +1 on this request which should not take all that long to implement.

Stefken wrote: Thu Feb 21, 2019 3:34 pm
Saukar30 wrote: Wed Feb 20, 2019 8:18 pm 1. The ability to tag & access favorite presets
it would require coding a whole new browser, its not a quick job.

AnX wrote: Thu Feb 21, 2019 4:05 pm
Stefken wrote: Thu Feb 21, 2019 3:34 pm
it would require coding a whole new browser, its not a quick job.
Or just adding a new browser like Xfer did...

Anyhow,

1. global quality settings, i want my Dune 3 to be on high quality permenantly
2. Instead of Noise oscillator ability to add Sample (like in Serum) and use that for playback

Elektronisch wrote: Thu Feb 21, 2019 4:10 pm
2. Instead of Noise oscillator ability to add Sample (like in Serum) and use that for playback
it would have to be in addition to, as removing it would break all the presets that use the noise osc

Rich has already said it wouldn't get a sample osc, that would be a different project (like Zampler, but up to date i guess) if it ever happened.

Return to “Instruments”