Is it really sick to have 20 synthesizers?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

vurt wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2019 6:55 pm which is fine if you can afford gold floors :shrug:
Just between you and me, it's not real gold. Don't tell anyone. :lol:

Hemmick Reef wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2019 6:34 pm Has 'wicked' gone out of fashion, I never liked 'cool' very much?
'far out' is making a comeback

actually, not long from now, it will be "shway".

points for anyone except wags who gets the reference :hihi:

Replace sick with gas.
Maybe give it a different spelling. "It's so gaas!"

Yo, dis thread is dope.

elxsound wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2019 12:35 am Do people really still say "cool?"
Old school. Cool still.

The cruelty of age. I finally have the resources for stacks of vintage synths. I could even take on a project of restoring a vintage car from my youth. However, I sit on the cash for fear I might need it in retirement and really don't want to be a greeter at WalMart or stuck eating cat food. Plus, VSTi's are so darn convenient. Some of the studio photos, are seriously cool, solid, groovy, righteous.

rotku60 wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2019 10:47 pm The cruelty of age. I finally have the resources for stacks of vintage synths. I could even take on a project of restoring a vintage car from my youth. However, I sit on the cash for fear I might need it in retirement and really don't want to be a greeter at WalMart or stuck eating cat food. Plus, VSTi's are so darn convenient. Some of the studio photos, are seriously cool, solid, groovy, righteous.
So, what's wrong with cat food?

:borg:
Last edited by V0RT3X on Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
:borg:

whyterabbyt wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2019 10:17 am
DJ Warmonger wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2019 7:35 am I'm one of these hard workers who buys synths to make music, not to brag about expensive objects.
Im one of those people who doesnt humblebrag about how hard I work, my reasons for buying stuff, or not bragging. But to each his own. :wink:
If you humblebrag about not humblebragging, do you or do you not humblebrag?

dblock wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2019 10:51 pm
rotku60 wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2019 10:47 pm The cruelty of age. I finally have the resources for stacks of vintage synths. I could even take on a project of restoring a vintage car from my youth. However, I sit on the cash for fear I might need it in retirement and really don't want to be a greeter at WalMart or stuck eating cat food. Plus, VSTi's are so darn convenient. Some of the studio photos, are seriously cool, solid, groovy, righteous.
So, what's wrong with cat food?
Yeah, unfortunately the cruelty of age might reveal only subtle differences between cat food and pureed foods for adults regardless of financial preparedness for retirement. :(

vurt wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2019 7:11 pm actually, not long from now, it will be "shway".

Google says it comes from "invasion America".
Do I get points for that?

It's the bees knees, it's the wasp's nipples, it is, I would go so far as to say, the entire set of erogenous zones of every major flying insect of the Western world.

who's milking wasps? :o
brave!

Stefken wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2019 9:33 am
vurt wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2019 7:11 pm actually, not long from now, it will be "shway".

Google says it comes from "invasion America".
Do I get points for that?
no.
that's not the future. :P

Return to “Instruments”