Sylenth1 in 2019

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Sylenth1

chk071 wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2019 8:23 pm I heard that Sylenth1 is very good for Satanic Death Metal.
Not better than this:
http://www.novakill.com/killerz.htm

Spencer Maddox wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2019 10:51 pm
Orbit-50 wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2019 10:46 pm
Spencer Maddox wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2019 8:24 pm
Kian Russell wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2019 8:14 pm Sylenth isn't a very good Synth for Hip Hop though, when Sylenth adds Sample import it might be worth a buy.
In the meanwhile I would reccomend AIR Music Technology Hybrid 3 which I picked up for $1.00
Please tell me this is a Troll Post
Yes it is.
Yea once I saw His other shenanagans today around the ol KVR it pretty much confirmed he was a troll. I got straight Baited :hihi:
It won't be very long, so take it for it's entertainment value if you're into that sort of thing. I love watching them fall from the sky, crash into the earth, and disintegrate in a "white hot" ball of flames.
_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/
Alienware i7 R3 loaded with billions of DAWS and plugins.

Teksonik wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2019 12:27 pm
HunterKiller wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2019 3:10 am The new skin looks like it's from 3002, not 2003 as some have said,
Only if people in 3002 prefer cheap looking plastic toy like GUIs....... :hihi:
That's a childish opinion of someone who thinks they hold the ultimate standard of beauty and wishes to subtly enforce in on others, by claiming they are not doing so. :wink:
"The educated person is one who knows how to find out what he does not know" - George Simmel
“It's what you learn after you know it all that counts.” - John Wooden

HunterKiller wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 1:52 pm
Teksonik wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2019 12:27 pm
HunterKiller wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2019 3:10 am The new skin looks like it's from 3002, not 2003 as some have said,
Only if people in 3002 prefer cheap looking plastic toy like GUIs....... :hihi:
That's a childish opinion of someone who thinks they hold the ultimate standard of beauty and wishes to subtly enforce in on others, by claiming they are not doing so. :wink:
I just heard you say "Derp Derp"..... :lol:

Your opinion that it looks like "it's from 3002" is not only silly it's myopic. You call me childish while defending a toy like GUI. Ok whatever cupcake.

I don't like Kane's GUIs and the one in question here is cheap, plastic, and toy like....in my opinion of course. If that upsets you so much then I'm sure there is a Safe Place near you where you can get a hug and a cup of hot cocoa to help you deal with the trauma....... :wink:
Safe Place.png
Maybe you should re-read my original comment......
Teksonik wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2019 12:41 pm And I think it looks cheap and plastic just like all of Kane's skins......... :shrug:

2003 called they want their GUI back.......... :hihi:

Anyway it just goes to show how wildly opinions can vary. It's nice that Lennard has given us so many skin options so hopefully all of us can find something we like. I prefer the Apox skin, as it just looks more professional to my eyes.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Me: Can't we all just get along?
Me 2: Get along little doggy
Me: I had a long little doggy once. It was a Dachshund
Me 2: What happened to him?
Me: He got mustard out
Me 2: I so relish these conversations

Teksonik wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 2:16 pm You call me childish while defending a toy like GUI. Ok whatever cupcake.
I think the term childish is quite appropriate, did you seriously think calling another person "cupcake" is supposed do anything, anything at all?

Name calling and labeling, so quick of the bat, undisciplined children do that in primary school or even earlier.

You gotta remember Teksonik that gui (or whatever else in life) may appear as toy-like to you, due to your own biases. But biases aren't necessarily the balanced truth, or objective fact. Yet you talk as if it is.
I don't like Kane's GUIs and the one in question here is cheap, plastic, and toy like....in my opinion of course.
Precisely, but you respond to people as if they are wrong and your opinion is what they too should adopt, and if they do not, then they must, and if they still do not, they need to be made fun of, or their posts are made fun of in a subtle way.

It's not that this gets to me personally, rather that you've been repeating this pattern for years, since this site opened. Aren't you tired of your own immature attitude?
If that upsets you so much then I'm sure there is a Safe Place near you where you can get a hug and a cup of hot cocoa to help you deal with the trauma....... :wink:
It upsets me that you are unwell and you don't see it, hence why you post things like the above.
It's not me who needs a hug and some Milo, it's you.
Maybe you should re-read my original comment......
I read it, and have nothing against your preferences, I didn't say Apox was a toy-like gui, which someone sometime will say, when cultural opinions change in the future and fashions move on.
Anyway it just goes to show how wildly opinions can vary. It's nice that Lennard has given us so many skin options so hopefully all of us can find something we like. I prefer the Apox skin, as it just looks more professional to my eyes.
And I like all of the skins, each one is a personality that inspires a different mood. :shrug:

The point I am making is larger than some graphical user interface on some softsynth.
That you tend to enforce your own biases or preferences on others whilst belittling other's biases and preferences.
"The educated person is one who knows how to find out what he does not know" - George Simmel
“It's what you learn after you know it all that counts.” - John Wooden

@HunterKiller

You've outlined above the main problem with this site in general. It is why I myself have become an angry person and why I have to seriously reevaluate if I want to continue to be a part of this community.

In fact, this site can be boiled down to this.

Person X: States opinion
Person Y: (who doesn't agree) "You're an idiot!"

And then it escalates.

Tired of it. With my dear sweet father in law dying, I truly am tired of it.

Person A : i hate kvr, it makes me angry
Person B : dont visit kvr then
Person A : where else can i go to tell ppl how angry kvr makes me every single day?
Person B : a psychiatrist

AnX wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 3:26 pm Person A : i hate kvr, it makes me angry
Person B : dont visit kvr then
Person A : where else can i go to tell ppl how angry kvr makes me every single day?
Person B : a psychiatrist
You actually make a good point. I honestly don't know why I stay here, this place is so toxic sometimes. But there are a few really nice people here (Vurt, Jon, Sfd) who I'd miss. So I tolerate the crap to enjoy the little bit of gold that there is.

But I know the day is going to come, just like it finally did with The Warrior Forum, where I'm going to turn around and not look back.

HunterKiller wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 3:08 pm Name calling and labeling, so quick of the bat, undisciplined children do that in primary school or even earlier.
Hey you started it by calling me a name.....can't hang don't fire the first shot. :wink:
HunterKiller wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 3:08 pmYou gotta remember Teksonik that gui (or whatever else in life) may appear as toy-like to you, due to your own biases. But biases aren't necessarily the balanced truth, or objective fact. Yet you talk as if it is.
I gave my honest opinion just as you did. Are you afforded special privileges here that the rest of us don't enjoy ? Yes I spiced it up a little but used a :hihi: which means I am simply having a laugh since we could use that here at KVR and your ridiculous reaction simply proves my point. If you're going to get triggered by that then I don't fancy your chances in real life.
HunterKiller wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 3:08 pmPrecisely, but you respond to people as if they are wrong and your opinion is what they too should adopt, and if they do not, then they must, and if they still do not, they need to be made fun of, or their posts are made fun of in a subtle way.
Welcome to the Internet..... :lol:
HunterKiller wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 3:08 pmIt's not that this gets to me personally, rather that you've been repeating this pattern for years, since this site opened.
A pattern of giving my opinion with a little attitude mixed in ? Nope that's not going to stop. Yet after all those years you haven't blocked me and still allow yourself to be triggered by posts made in jest for the most part. That's not only childish it's sounds like a pathological issue.
HunterKiller wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 3:08 pm That you tend to enforce your own biases or preferences on others whilst belittling other's biases and preferences.
I tend to give my opinion. If you disagree then I'm sorry. Once again welcome to the Internet and welcome to Life. It sucks get a helmet. :lol:

So simply block me and the bad man will go away then you can go on to be offended by everything else in life. :wink:
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Teksonik wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 3:31 pm
Once again welcome to the Internet and welcome to Life. It sucks get a helmet. :lol:
I can't afford one. Can you lend me yours?

Return to “Instruments”