Wusik X42 BETA (Windows only for now) - Instrument/Effect Bridge and more

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Got it, I'm listening, remind me of those things if I forget. ;-) Thanks again, specially on your order. :hug: Right now I'm benchmarking SSE coding... :hihi:

Still having same issues and now I made made a video demonstration about it. To remind you, Wusik x42 made plugins loaded into Element vst host doesnt work. Its only in standalone app, in vst Element they work.
Its doing kind of light show, closing-opening gui very frequently. After sometime it crash Element. It only behaves like that in Element and also Element only behaves like that with x42. Vst Element version works normaly but standalone has those issues. Like they are fighting who will takeover the gui.
Here is video demonstration:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SmfcQLRmoLk
Starting from today, there is a pro version of Element free : https://github.com/kushview/Element/releases/tag/0.40.0
I also hate when opening gui of vst made with x42 there is few seconds stall and a little shorter stall when closing. Like it thinks "should I crash". You can see that also in the video.
Noticed that with Metaplugin so not sure that something can be done if you all use parts of the same Juce code for bridging.
Minor issue.

Also future request I mentioned, this time with pics. Wusik x42 when making bridged plugins should have option to turn on Wusik x42 branding like jbridge does. Why? So both x42 bridged and original vst can be loaded and be seen by DAW. Now, only 1 of them can be used because of the same name id. Reaper has better bridge than any else I tried so I would like to use that but when I want midi processors I would like x42 version.
Screenshot Reaper and jbridge in fx browser:
001.JPG
Also Maschine fx browser:
003.jpg
Reaper, both jbridged and Reaper bridged can be seen and used:
002.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Regarding my feature request, about optional different naming for x42 versions so both original and x42 version can be seen by a daw, I did some experiments and I think its doable.
Renamed developer line in .wconfig from "HGfortunex2" to "Wusik x42 HGfortunex2"
Also renamed plugin from Original.dll to Original x42.dll

Here is that line of the code:
iuzuz.JPG

Reaper fx browser now see both:
hfhgfh.JPG

And both can be used but idea is that user have a choice which one to use a time if one version is unstable or something for example.
Left Reaper native bridge, right x42 version:
ououou.JPG

It would be great if this can be a user choice when creating x42 versions, doesnt seem to much complicated but by hand manually editing each .wconfig file it requires a lot of work with many plugins.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thanks, got it. :hug: Will try to work on those very soon. :cool:

I will keep future updates on the following thread instead.

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=532385

Return to “Instruments”