Looking for a combination of Breaktweaker and Serato Sample (Updated explanation with Audio Sample)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

pekbro wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 10:05 am But Breaktweaker's sampler is not limited to one shot mode. :shrug:
Can you explain that?

Maybe I'm missing something, but if you press the button marked loop. It will
enter loop playback mode. Which will cycle playback for the duration of the cue.

pekbro wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 11:41 am Maybe I'm missing something, but if you press the button marked loop. It will
enter loop playback mode. Which will cycle playback for the duration of the cue.
That's not what I want. If you listen to the soundcloudfile I made you hear there are gaps between it. I want the vsti to automaticly stretch the cue regions to the right size if the bpm is changed.

Ok, though that’s got nothing to do with it being one shot mode or not. Good luck...

Bump

If I understand you correctly, here are some options. Just keep in mind going from 138bpm to 100bpm is fairly drastic. So it can be done in geist 2. I just tried in demo mode and I don't really know the program that well. Grab your whole loop and go to engine 1, drop it on pad one. It should automatically slice the whole loop into bits at the transients. Choose (Audio + Pattern). Now it is sliced up with midi notes on your grid. Now go to Engine 2 and do the same thing with your second loop and the third loop on engine 3. Now you just remove the midi notes of the parts of each loop you don't want played and mix them together. It's basically the same with maschine. If you really want it stretched, and not sliced, something like bitwig or ableton does it pretty easy.

Return to “Instruments”