Upgrading from v5 to v6 at the initial upgrade price was the last time I'm upgrading to the next version at €199. If they would have gone for €149 initially, I would have upgraded, but that's their loss.AdvancedFollower wrote: ↑Wed Oct 09, 2019 4:05 amThough I agree the upgrade price of V6 to V7 was too high, and should have been €99 without waiting for some BF deal, I feel like I'm getting good value from Arturia. I got the 3 delays for €49, 9 effects (3 comps, preamps and filters) for €99, as well as Pigments for €69. Also, they have released several updates to V6 instruments after V7 was released, including Analog Lab V4 and B-3 V2. As for the V7 upgrade, I'm voting with my wallet and not buying it unless it drops to €99 or below. Might even skip it and go straight to V8 whenever that comes out. It's not like I don't have enough synths already...
I have been a customer for so many years, always been upgrading to the next release, every time. I also have, as mentioned, Pigments, the SparkLE (with all expansions), the KeyLab 61 MkII (which is my second Arturia keyboard) and the AudioFuse.
My first keyboard broke after a couple of months, and I had to send it to the repair shop, and my AudioFuse has been a problem from the very first day. Sending information about my issues (at two difference occasions) and having had long email discussions with their support, but they totally ignored my problems, and they said they couldn't replicate them. Then, a year later, they released a new firmware, and new driverse, and guess what, my problems with the audio interface were gone.
I'm happy though they released a couple of plugins for they AudioFuse customers, that was a great surprise. M12-Filter, all three Pre-Amps, the Comp FET-76 and Delay Tape 201 I got for free, so all is almost forgotten