Full Bucket releases SequencAir!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
SequencAir

Thanks for Sequencair !!
One question.

I made a nice sequence and sent it to repro ( I know it has it's own sequencer, but I was testing sequencair first and I love repro's bass sounds ).

How can I access the actual midi data ?
Drag n' drop would be a perfect solution, but maybe there's another way.
I want to make one pattern, then clone that and change a few notes, then clone again and change a few different notes, but I would prefer doing this while I can see the actual notes on a piano roll, so is there any way to export the raw midi note data ?

No, but you could try to record it with your DAW

Full Bucket wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 12:19 pm No, but you could try to record it with your DAW
I could, but then it'd just be a wav file. I'd like to access the midi if possible

2NDMOUSE wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 1:26 pm
Full Bucket wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 12:19 pm No, but you could try to record it with your DAW
I could, but then it'd just be a wav file. I'd like to access the midi if possible
There's a plugin called MidiFreezeFX or named similar.
That records Midi Data.

Yeah I assumed he meant record the MIDI data into a DAW, not the audio.

cheers. I'll have a look at that Midifreeze. Might come in useful for something else.
A Mod over at Imageline helped me out. The solution in FL Studio is ......

Make sure its synced to host. Add any note in Sequencair's piano roll. Go to its wrapping settings and set a MIDI Output port. Right click the Channel and use Burn to MIDI.
Just like magic, all the notes appeared

*edit -- midifreezeFX only works with logic, but I don't need it now so it's ok.

Hermetech Mastering wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 1:58 pm Yeah I assumed he meant record the MIDI data into a DAW, not the audio.
This.

Return to “Instruments”