Full Bucket releases SequencAir!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
SequencAir

cool, da kann man schön mit experimentieren.
thats fine to experiment with
Björn, thanks!!
The good old 80s never come back
a old FLStudio nerd

Folks found some more glitches, so I updated SequencAir to version 1.0.2.

Cheers, Björn

EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

When I use SequencAir to control U-He Diva, and use notes which tie to the next note, the note-off doesn't seem to happen, and the note will freeze on and not turn off again until I reset Diva.

(also thank you for the plugin)

cheers, 1st bar is out of time in cubase 10 x Mac

Did send report over ;-)

what ppqn is it? can we nudge notes off the grid

Halonmusic wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 4:36 pm Because its Full Bucket and its totally awesome ? :)
+100000000000

Vortifex wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 4:32 pm Forgive me if this is a dumb question but why would I use a sequencer VST when I have a DAW?
This + BCR2000 for hands-off-the-mouse-and-keyboard fun.

From manual:
If preferred you can also route this sequence to two different external VST instruments, one to play the melody and the one to play the hit-hats while disabling SequenceAir’s internal synth completely.
I'm obviously missing something but how to achieve that? It's not multi-layering sequencer. Is it?

Also I would appreciate support for higher DPI monitors.

Russell Grand wrote: Sat May 04, 2019 4:59 am
Halonmusic wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 4:36 pm Because its Full Bucket and its totally awesome ? :)
+100000000000
:tu:
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

ooo modular fanbois gonna love this.
HW SYNTHS [KORG T2EX - AKAI AX80 - YAMAHA SY77 - ENSONIQ VFX]
HW MODULES [OBi M1000 - ROLAND MKS-50 - ROLAND JV880 - KURZ 1000PX]
SW [CHARLATAN - OBXD - OXE - ELEKTRO - MICROTERA - M1 - SURGE - RMiV]
DAW [ENERGY XT2/1U RACK WINXP / MAUDIO 1010LT PCI]

Yes, all fb synths as modules for ModulAir...

I really like this. Simple to the point. Thanks Bjorn.

the others I work with are Mux and Cream. But This is faster and does everything I want.
We jumped the fence because it was a fence not be cause the grass was greener.
https://scrubbingmonkeys.bandcamp.com/
https://sites.google.com/view/scrubbing-monkeys

SequencAir version 1.0.2. didn't want to play nice in my daw, Cakewalk by Bandlab.
I put the folder with the dll's at C:\Program Files\Cakewalk\Vstplugins as usual.
Scanned for vst. Found the 64-bit. Seems CbB for once succeeded in hiding the 32-bit.
When i tried to open it i got an error from CbB that wondered if i would save my project because it had to shut down.
I tried a second time but no luck.
I then deleted the 64-bit dll and went back and scanned again. It found the 32-bit and opened it without problem.
So...i had fun with it. :tu:

maxym.srpl wrote: Sat May 04, 2019 1:45 pm I'm obviously missing something but how to achieve that? It's not multi-layering sequencer. Is it?
Hi,
Your DAW, (or the stand alone VSTi player/Host that you may be using) should allow MIDI "re-rout" (to send the MIDI OUT data) from SequencAir, to other MIDI tracks/ VSTis.

Each track/VSTi may have its own instrument and nothing stops you from have a VSTi synth simulating an hit-hat (at all the key range), while the other VSTi is simply a MOOG BASS synth.

NOTE: You need to model the VSTi synth sounds at your taste in a way to come closer to the original "PinkFloyd" sound.

Hope this helps.
Last edited by Ben Martin on Tue May 07, 2019 3:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Instruments”