Unfiltered Audio Lion

VST, AU, AAX, etc. plug-in Virtual Instruments discussion
simmo75
KVRAF
1519 posts since 25 Mar, 2016 from Seattle

Post Fri Sep 06, 2019 12:45 pm

thelizard wrote:
Fri Sep 06, 2019 12:41 pm
Native Instruments blessed our current build for NKS compatibility, so release is very close. Less than two weeks.
Great news, Congratulations!

What’s the price going to be?

User avatar
thecontrolcentre
KVRAF
24520 posts since 27 Jul, 2005 from the wilds of wanny

Re: Unfiltered Audio Lion

Post Fri Sep 06, 2019 12:51 pm

thelizard wrote:
Fri Sep 06, 2019 12:41 pm
Native Instruments blessed our current build for NKS compatibility, so release is very close. Less than two weeks.
Awesome. I'll hang onto my voucher til then :)

Local Man
KVRian
616 posts since 31 May, 2017

Re: Unfiltered Audio Lion

Post Fri Sep 06, 2019 12:53 pm

thelizard wrote:
Fri Sep 06, 2019 12:41 pm
Native Instruments blessed our current build for NKS compatibility, so release is very close. Less than two weeks.
Awesome!
Congratulations on the release!

thelizard
KVRian
1244 posts since 6 Jul, 2004

Re: Unfiltered Audio Lion

Post Fri Sep 06, 2019 12:53 pm

simmo75 wrote:
Fri Sep 06, 2019 12:45 pm
thelizard wrote:
Fri Sep 06, 2019 12:41 pm
Native Instruments blessed our current build for NKS compatibility, so release is very close. Less than two weeks.
Great news, Congratulations!

What’s the price going to be?
Last I spoke with them, the price was significantly lower than the made-up one that people are getting angry about :lol:

No announcements from me, though, as me saying things out loud tends to curse it.

Local Man
KVRian
616 posts since 31 May, 2017

Re: Unfiltered Audio Lion

Post Fri Sep 06, 2019 12:54 pm

Funkybot's Evil Twin wrote:
Fri Sep 06, 2019 11:35 am
Local Man wrote:
Fri Sep 06, 2019 10:42 am
And couldn't NKS support be part of an update when it's ready?
Yeah...see...how do I say this diplomatically? Michael may be too polite to say it this way, and I'm just an end-user speaking out of turn, so take it with a grain of salt but: Plugin Alliance doesn't do quick updates. So the options were probably "wait 2 weeks and do it all at once" or "release now, and make NKS users wait months and months and months for a feature that was otherwise ready to go on day 1."
That thought did cross my mind after I posted.

simmo75
KVRAF
1519 posts since 25 Mar, 2016 from Seattle

Re: Unfiltered Audio Lion

Post Fri Sep 06, 2019 12:56 pm

thelizard wrote:
Fri Sep 06, 2019 12:53 pm
simmo75 wrote:
Fri Sep 06, 2019 12:45 pm
thelizard wrote:
Fri Sep 06, 2019 12:41 pm
Native Instruments blessed our current build for NKS compatibility, so release is very close. Less than two weeks.
Great news, Congratulations!

What’s the price going to be?
Last I spoke with them, the price was significantly lower than the made-up one that people are getting angry about :lol:

No announcements from me, though, as me saying things out loud tends to curse it.
Here’s hoping it’s affordable, I’m sure it’ll be another excellent product.

Local Man
KVRian
616 posts since 31 May, 2017

Re: Unfiltered Audio Lion

Post Fri Sep 06, 2019 1:50 pm

Also hoping there will be a crossgrade discount for Triad owners.

User avatar
Calenberger
KVRist
40 posts since 8 Sep, 2019

Re: Unfiltered Audio Lion

Post Sun Sep 08, 2019 8:10 am

Or we wait for the specific Unfiltered Audio subscription for ??.99 / month.
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consetetur sadipscing elitr, sed diam nonumy eirmod tempor invidunt ut labore et dolore magna aliquyam erat, sed diam voluptua.
At vero eos et accusam et justo duo dolores et ea rebum.

PieBerger
KVRist
464 posts since 23 May, 2012 from London

Re: Unfiltered Audio Lion

Post Sun Sep 08, 2019 8:35 am

Local Man wrote:
Fri Sep 06, 2019 1:50 pm
Also hoping there will be a crossgrade discount for Triad owners.
Also hoping for a no brainer loyalty discount, I own all UA products accept Zip :)
Always Read the Manual!

User avatar
Calenberger
KVRist
40 posts since 8 Sep, 2019

Re: Unfiltered Audio Lion

Post Sun Sep 08, 2019 11:19 am

PieBerger wrote:
Sun Sep 08, 2019 8:35 am
Local Man wrote:
Fri Sep 06, 2019 1:50 pm
Also hoping there will be a crossgrade discount for Triad owners.
Also hoping for a no brainer loyalty discount, I own all UA products accept Zip :)
I‘m afraid to be too blunt but that missing plugin will zip you off the loyalty voucher, sorry!
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consetetur sadipscing elitr, sed diam nonumy eirmod tempor invidunt ut labore et dolore magna aliquyam erat, sed diam voluptua.
At vero eos et accusam et justo duo dolores et ea rebum.

steff3
KVRian
579 posts since 7 Oct, 2006

Re: Unfiltered Audio Lion

Post Sun Sep 08, 2019 12:59 pm

“Also hoping for a no brainer loyalty discount, I own all UA products accept Zip”

Loyalty? Discount? Byome owners should get it for free + a functional version of Byome ....

Funkybot's Evil Twin
KVRAF
6649 posts since 16 Aug, 2006

Re: Unfiltered Audio Lion

Post Sun Sep 08, 2019 2:12 pm

steff3 wrote:
Sun Sep 08, 2019 12:59 pm
“Also hoping for a no brainer loyalty discount, I own all UA products accept Zip”

Loyalty? Discount? Byome owners should get it for free + a functional version of Byome ....
Go to the Byome thread in the Effects forum and download the latest beta. It's very stable and fixes lots of issues.

Razzia
KVRist
320 posts since 21 May, 2016

Re: Unfiltered Audio Lion

Post Sun Sep 08, 2019 2:18 pm

PieBerger wrote:
Sun Sep 08, 2019 8:35 am
Local Man wrote:
Fri Sep 06, 2019 1:50 pm
Also hoping there will be a crossgrade discount for Triad owners.
Also hoping for a no brainer loyalty discount, I own all UA products accept Zip :)
I don’t think that’s how they do things. I own about four or five plugins that crossgrade to Byome but it hasn’t brought the price down an extra penny. Same with magnum K and master desk

yellowmix
KVRian
1244 posts since 11 Aug, 2012 from omfr morf form romf frmo

Re: Unfiltered Audio Lion

Post Sun Sep 08, 2019 2:41 pm

PieBerger wrote:
Sun Sep 08, 2019 8:35 am
Also hoping for a no brainer loyalty discount, I own all UA products accept Zip :)
Don't get your hopes up with regards to licensing multiple products. I have every UA plugin and I asked support if they could give a better deal on BYOME (when that was new) and they politely said no. Their system just might not be able to handle one-off product-specific discounts like that. Either way, it effectively comes off as not rewarding loyalty.

Also, Zip is an awesome compressor. I think of it more for fixing problems than the creative side, though you can certainly use it that way too. It fixes problems like nothing else. I think the marketing copy on PA does it a disservice.

SGTVW
KVRer
16 posts since 28 Jul, 2018

Re: Unfiltered Audio Lion

Post Sun Sep 08, 2019 2:52 pm

yellowmix wrote:
Sun Sep 08, 2019 2:41 pm
PieBerger wrote:
Sun Sep 08, 2019 8:35 am
Also hoping for a no brainer loyalty discount, I own all UA products accept Zip :)
I think the marketing copy on PA does it a disservice.
More like PA does everything UA a disservice.

Return to “Instruments”