Phase Plant released

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic

Wish the subscription included the Re versions

aMUSEd wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 6:47 am Wish the subscription included the Re versions
Us too. Unfortunately REs are exclusively sold and distributed through the Reason shop and any outside sales are not possible.

durachok wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 5:40 am hello Kilo :D
I have little req.
There is a "offset" parameter in the sampler module. But in fact, this parameter should be called "start position", as in all other samplers. And I would like to ask you to implement a real "offset" parameter, which delays the final sample in time in the range, perhaps 1 second in increments of 0.1 milliseconds(examples: Apisonic Speedrum,Xfer Nerve). This is a very convenient parameter when leering samples.
And also please make the minimum delay from 0 ms instead of 10 ms in the "delay" module.
Those are great suggestions. For anyone interested in the continued development and future of Kilohearts software I suggest checking out our Discord server. Stuff like the above is discussed there every day!

Per Salbark wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 7:55 am
aMUSEd wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 6:47 am Wish the subscription included the Re versions
Us too. Unfortunately REs are exclusively sold and distributed through the Reason shop and any outside sales are not possible.
Same with Synapse stuff, Spire etc - you have to but it twice to use it natively is Reason. For me this is why Re doesn't work with developers who also make a VST version- why buy a Reason only version of anything when you can buy a version that works in Reason and everything else! If your buying a VST, I expect the AU version to be free, the Re version should be as well, there should be a way of accessing these Re's through the store with a code or something.
X32 Desk, i9 PC, S49MK2, Studio One, BWS, Live 12. PUSH 3 SA, Osmose, Summit, Pro 3, Prophet8, Syntakt, Digitone, Drumlogue, OP1-F, Eurorack, TD27 Drums, Nord Drum3P, Guitars, Basses, Amps and of course lots of pedals!

SLiC wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 8:04 am...If your buying a VST, I expect the AU version to be free, the Re version should be as well, there should be a way of accessing these Re's through the store with a code or something.
I agree, and Synapse actually does that - just mail them and they'll add RE to your account or give you VST license, depending which you bought first. KiloHearts and Audiorealism offer crossgrade discounts. Never asked about Spire, but perhaps there's something there as well.
Music tech enthusiast
DAW, VST & hardware hoarder
My "music": https://soundcloud.com/antic604

antic604 wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 8:28 am
SLiC wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 8:04 am...If your buying a VST, I expect the AU version to be free, the Re version should be as well, there should be a way of accessing these Re's through the store with a code or something.
I agree, and Synapse actually does that - just mail them and they'll add RE to your account or give you VST license, depending which you bought first. KiloHearts and Audiorealism offer crossgrade discounts. Never asked about Spire, but perhaps there's something there as well.
I wasn't aware of that from Synapse- I have just emailed as I own Legend and Obsession so will be chuffed if It get the Re versions free...

EDIT- 5 minutes later got an email from Richard and both are free and in my account, fabulous service! :D
Last edited by SLiC on Fri Sep 24, 2021 9:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
X32 Desk, i9 PC, S49MK2, Studio One, BWS, Live 12. PUSH 3 SA, Osmose, Summit, Pro 3, Prophet8, Syntakt, Digitone, Drumlogue, OP1-F, Eurorack, TD27 Drums, Nord Drum3P, Guitars, Basses, Amps and of course lots of pedals!

SLiC wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 8:04 am
Same with Synapse stuff
No I got a 100% off voucher for Synapse Obsession and Legend as an owner of the plugins, some devs also offer discount codes but not full amount (eg Rob Papen). While the store itself is a separate entity they do have a discount code system.

Maybe moot, according to the Reason Forum, KH have suspended their Re development anyway....

https://forum.reasontalk.com/viewtopic. ... ca50739674

You definitely can give them away free as a cross-grade, I just did from Synapse.

Did someone mention Kilohearts sales?

Well... Multipass Sale NOW ON! 😍

Our award-winning multiband modular Snapin Host is available for JUST $29/€29 (reg. $99/€99)!! 😲

Buy here: https://kilohearts.com/products/multipass

Use Multipass to split the incoming signal into separate frequency bands which you can then apply separate chains of your Snapin effects to and modulate as you desire. Multipass is also available as a Snapin! 🤯

As with our other Snapin Hosts, all presets will work regardless of which Snapins you have licenses for, you just can't tweak the effects you don't own (unless they're controlled by a macro).

Offer ends October 5th, midnight CET.

https://youtu.be/yZ2xc2_O2vA

StuSmith wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 1:34 pm
LeVzi wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 1:25 pm
StuSmith wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 11:10 am Essay ;)
I cut down the quote so not to jam up the screen, i'm not taking the mickey lol
Smart move. 😁
Hi Stu, I don't know if it's a bit late, but I'd like to make a suggestion for PP2.
Could you consider making the modulation indicators bigger?
As it is now, it's very difficult to read the tiny text or the amount of modulation. To make things worse, the mouse cursor is always hidding it all!
I did an example of how it is currently, and how I think it could display a better readout:

Untitled-1.jpg
Untitled-2.jpg

I know you guys are going to bring a new "cable" system in PP2, but if it doesn't improve what the modulation readout, I think it'll still be lacking.
Thanks for listening!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sinisterbr wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 8:24 pm
Hi Stu, I don't know if it's a bit late, but I'd like to make a suggestion for PP2.
Heya! Thanks for the suggestion. I'll pass this on to the team.

Not sure if you do Discord but there's a whole channel for feature requests there. You can post yours and also see what's already been discussed and considered (or shot down in flames). The devs are quite active there, along with a growing community of talented Kilohearts users.

Discord: https://discord.gg/mbauaFU

StuSmith wrote: Sat Sep 25, 2021 4:53 pm Heya! Thanks for the suggestion. I'll pass this on to the team.

Not sure if you do Discord but there's a whole channel for feature requests there. You can post yours and also see what's already been discussed and considered (or shot down in flames). The devs are quite active there, along with a growing community of talented Kilohearts users.

Discord: https://discord.gg/mbauaFU
Will Phase Plant 2 feature oversampling for audio rate modulation?

attention ♥ wrote: Sun Oct 10, 2021 4:51 pm Will Phase Plant 2 feature oversampling for audio rate modulation?
Checked with the devs and I'm informed that any generator group that has distortion or audio rate modulations already get automatically oversampled. 😊

ICYM. A new Kilohearts VST/AU/AAX/Snapin has just been released and is half-price until the 15th of October.

Say "Hi!" to Convolver.

Log in to check your Toolbox upgrade prices. Because of some quirky maths, if you already have ULTIMATE then the upgrade to PROFESSIONAL is actually slightly cheaper. Both options just add the missing license to your collection so don't worry that you might be "downgrading" anything.

Added to the Kilohearts Subscription at no extra cost.

https://kilohearts.com/products/convolver

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VwWJTDzW-mQ

[There's a dedicated KVR thread here too: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=571578]

Return to “Instruments”