discoDSP Synths

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

vurt wrote: Thu Jun 20, 2019 11:56 am
discoDSP wrote: Thu Jun 20, 2019 11:34 am
4damind wrote: Thu Jun 20, 2019 9:07 am I don't like this spammer from DiscoDSP. As far as I know, the guy is just advertising and trying to sell the crap that others have developed.
Whatever... after my tests the plugins have a rather simple quality, nothing I would use in 2019 and nothing for professional use.
Says who? Oh yes, a ordinary guy with the most unoriginal music ever written since Mozart. Discovery Pro synth has been praised by many top musician like Terry Lawless, U2 keyboardist. I don't think your opinion is of any relevance at all.

Oh, and regarding the people who want to go legal... these lawyers seem the best for you.
u2 have been shit since achtung baby.
They've been shit ever since 'Live at Red Rock' :shrug:

no idea what that is?
i just remember that one about 6 day weeks "grrr bloody sunday" or some such.
and one about being lost because of bad signage.

discoDSP wrote: Thu Jun 20, 2019 11:34 amI don't think your opinion is of any relevance at all.
Oh, and regarding the people who want to go legal... these lawyers seem the best for you.
Just WOW :o

George, seriously, did you keep the receipt for the customer service seminar you attended? :shock: :shrug: :uhuhuh:
I wonder what happens if I press this button...

discoDSP wrote: Thu Jun 20, 2019 11:34 am
4damind wrote: Thu Jun 20, 2019 9:07 am I don't like this spammer from DiscoDSP. As far as I know, the guy is just advertising and trying to sell the crap that others have developed.
Whatever... after my tests the plugins have a rather simple quality, nothing I would use in 2019 and nothing for professional use.
Says who? Oh yes, a ordinary guy with the most unoriginal music ever written since Mozart. Discovery Pro synth has been praised by many top musician like Terry Lawless, U2 keyboardist. I don't think your opinion is of any relevance at all.
"We dont care about ordinary customers, just the famous ones," is that the official DiscoDSP stance then?

(And to be honest, since Mr Lawless still seems to be using a Mac G5, the relevance of his opinion may be somewhat dated...)
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

ramseysounds wrote: Thu Jun 20, 2019 12:22 pm
discoDSP wrote: Thu Jun 20, 2019 11:34 amI don't think your opinion is of any relevance at all.
Just WOW :o

George, seriously, did you keep the receipt for the customer service seminar you attended? :shock: :shrug: :uhuhuh:
Perhaps the new customer service guy is on his lunch break :scared:

I'm glad I didn't buy anything when I had the chance to. Get some help man, you seem to have serious personal issues and business-wise.

MirkoVanHauten wrote: Thu Jun 20, 2019 12:30 pm I'm glad I didn't buy anything when I had the chance to. Get some help man, you seem to have serious personal issues and business-wise.
Yeah sure... I will go to therapy for 10 years because of your non-purchase. Is this clown infested thread going to be locked already?

discoDSP wrote: Thu Jun 20, 2019 12:40 pm
MirkoVanHauten wrote: Thu Jun 20, 2019 12:30 pm I'm glad I didn't buy anything when I had the chance to. Get some help man, you seem to have serious personal issues and business-wise.
Yeah sure... I will go to therapy for 10 years because of your non-purchase. Is this clown infested thread going to be locked already?
theres only one clown.

catatonia-roid rage.

vurt wrote: Thu Jun 20, 2019 12:43 pm catatonia-roid rage.
:oops: wrong thread...

discoDSP wrote: Thu Jun 20, 2019 12:40 pmYeah sure... I will go to therapy for 10 years
Finally :clap: :clap: :clap:

discoDSP wrote: Thu Jun 20, 2019 12:40 pm

you're the only clown i see, and your so called business is more like a circus

i once saw danni behr at the circus.
worst f**king night out ever.

Return to “Instruments”