NI Summer of sound has begun

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Musical Gym wrote: Sat Jun 08, 2019 10:18 pm I don't think I've ever used any of mine.
You could help us. ;)

But I think you could try it for Super 8 or Modular Icons if they interest you.

Mayhaps be interested upon meeting them.

Musical Gym wrote: Sat Jun 08, 2019 10:18 pm I don't think I've ever used any of mine.
The terms of the vouchers are far too restrictive. Like not being useable for upgrades or hardware.
Orion Platinum, Muzys 2

Well, would be a bit harsh if you could use it for upgrades which cost 50 €... or for the ones which cost 24,50 €. Get a plugin for free and 0,50 € on top? :)

chk071 wrote: Sun Jun 09, 2019 9:55 pm Well, would be a bit harsh if you could use it for upgrades which cost 50 €... or for the ones which cost 24,50 €. Get a plugin for free and 0,50 € on top? :)
It's pretty common that you aren't allowed to get cash back from a voucher. Why not? A lot of us are pretty loyal NI customers. We'd talk less shit about what cheapasses they are with vouchers if they weren't such cheapasses with vouchers.

I think the vouchers are now non-transferable. Depending on the
quality of their checking, and little can stop friend-to friend activities.
Cheers

chk071 wrote: Sun Jun 09, 2019 9:55 pm Well, would be a bit harsh if you could use it for upgrades which cost 50 €... or for the ones which cost 24,50 €. Get a plugin for free and 0,50 € on top? :)
You're forgetting this counts or should count as a reward when people buy from them and is advertised as such.
It is not a free gift but is dependant on the condition that you put your money there first.

If this can only be used to buy say another plugin at 80 euro's I'm not actually sure who is the one handing a gift to someone else here.
Last edited by Stefken on Sun Jun 09, 2019 11:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

chk071 wrote: Sun Jun 09, 2019 11:31 pm Cheapasses who hand out vouchers. ;)
It's just an individual sale. Calling it a voucher is manipulation to get you to think of it as a gift. It's just a discount off of new with a variable percentage.

It's not like they give out vouchers and do sales to do you a favor. They're both to get people to spend money they wouldn't spend otherwise.
Softsynth addict and electronic music enthusiast.
"Destruction is the work of an afternoon. Creation is the work of a lifetime."

I've only ever used 1 NI Voucher with being on their platform since Kontakt 2. They should really look at their voucher system as it has rarely inspired a purchase by me (for many of the reasons stated) and I own everything that they sell except anything after Komplete Ulimate Collectors Edition 12 (including much of their hardware going back to Kore and Guitar Rig Foot controllers).

Looks like I'm waiting until at least Komplete 13 depending on how good Massive X is and whether 3 days is enough to decide ..

Uh, I'm waiting a fresh 25 € voucher got with a Komplete 12 Upgrade, and you're saying I cannot use it to get Crush Pack which is on sale at 24,50 € now as upgrade from Mod Pack? Even "loosing" the exceeding 0,50€?

Thanks,
Mario

No, the voucher is still not available for upgrades or items which are already on sale... and, i still don't know any company which would do that.

Did you know that all that is actually stated on their site? https://www.native-instruments.com/de/s ... ions-2018/

RTFM: read the f**king manual
RTFH: read the f**king homepage

Just got confirmation on Time+Space shipping Komplete 12 Ultimate CE upgrade :)

Return to “Instruments”