One Synth Challenge #124: MSoundFactory by MeldaProduction (Schiing Wins!)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Making it public is the same thing as enabling download?
Doing nothing is only fun when you have something you are supposed to do.

Dirtgrain wrote: Sun Jul 07, 2019 8:12 pm Making it public is the same thing as enabling download?
SoundCloudDownload.png
In SoundCloud, if you select Edit track (pencil icon) in the ... More
In the popup, click the Permissions tab, and make sure Enable direct downloads is selected.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Ah, thanks--first time uploading to Soundcloud was for the competition.
Doing nothing is only fun when you have something you are supposed to do.

If you change it now, listeners have 9 days to download and listen to your track in its original glory! :tu:

dB

Voted!

Created an account at https://www.onesynthchallenge.org for this #124 Challenge, but logging in's not working—nothing happens when START is clicked… Suggestions? TIA!

Tried asking for new password, error: email not found, told to email bjporter, address not given. Will try PM here…

Tried re-registering:
Error creating Account - make sure Email, username are filled out, and passwords match; Username or email may have been used as well!

Voted!

Great set of tracks. One winner for me with 5 , and then 4's down to 2's, with my own track languishing at the bottom!

********** DoctorBob has VOTED *********

dB

Later … PS … I only gave one 5 this time (I am usually much more "generous"), but I simply wanted to reward what to my ears at least was an absolute stand out track. Others were very close, but I just could not help myself - so apologies to those who almost made my 5 bin …
Last edited by doctorbob on Sun Jul 14, 2019 12:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Voted.

Started over from scratch with the registration, got in! And with great difficulty made my choices. Amazing stuff, all! Esp. that one that floated to the top on MY list:) WELL done!
Last edited by David on Sun Jul 14, 2019 4:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Voted.

5's a plenty.

Voted. Very entertaining collection of music :)

Voting done, very hard for me to separate 4s to 3s, the tracks sound all good, so I'd rather do :
A very good,
B good,
C not so good, but not bad,

by anyway 4s to 3s are good for temporary preferences.

Voted!

Voted.

What a very different field of competition this was. A more simple synth brings out more of a challenge I guess. MSoundFactory has so many modules and effects that it's less of a challenge, and more of fighting with the complicated UI. :lol:

Return to “Instruments”