Arturia Pigments on sale!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Sinisterbr wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2019 7:52 pm I think the discount you get is proportional to the amount of Arturia products you already own, no?
Yes, it is. My discount, for owning a Arturia MiniLab mk2 says 99 €. Think i own Spark 2 as well. Not sure. :lol:

I am buying it for the $49. I have the new collection and there are supposed to be presets in Analog Lab. I have Keylab 88 and like to mess with the pre-made and pre-mapped presets.

I just realized that I kinda sorta became a major Arturia customer (fanboy?). I have a Matrixbrute and a Minjbrute 2S as well.
------------------------------------------
Gribs

chk071 wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 6:02 pm
Sinisterbr wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2019 7:52 pm I think the discount you get is proportional to the amount of Arturia products you already own, no?
Yes, it is. My discount, for owning a Arturia MiniLab mk2 says 99 €. Think i own Spark 2 as well. Not sure. :lol:
Says 99 euro in my account too.

Uhh bummer. I was thinking about buying the CZV and get pigment for $49

chk071 wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 6:02 pm Yes, it is. My discount, for owning a Arturia MiniLab mk2 says 99 €. Think i own Spark 2 as well. Not sure. :lol:
You must do your famous "Snappy Envelope Test" - They are snappier than a chicago hot dog (I live in chicago and the hot dogs have snap - it's the natural casing).

Not sure if it's really that "famous" ;), but, i usually do that on every synth i demo, and, i surely did as well when i demo'd Arturia. Don't remember now though. I found Pigments not bad, but, it wasn't quite my cup of tea. Even though probably the best Arturia synth.

well, in my mind, chk071's "Snappy Envelope Test" is more famous than the Taylor Swift.

lol :D

Thanks. :)

Gribs wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 6:35 pm I am buying it for the $49. I have the new collection and there are supposed to be presets in Analog Lab. I have Keylab 88 and like to mess with the pre-made and pre-mapped presets.

I just realized that I kinda sorta became a major Arturia customer (fanboy?). I have a Matrixbrute and a Minjbrute 2S as well.
Yeah I am in that club as well lately, though I sold my Matrixbrute on Craigslist recently (ssssshhhh don't tell Arturia). No point in having hardware anymore, especially with it being a mono synth.

Me, too. Two months ago, I owned Spark 2 software and an old program from like 10 years ago that didn't work anymore called analog facory. I was so impressed with Pigments that I demo'd analog Lab 4 and because I could upgrade for cheap from my non-working license of analog factory. Analog Lab 4 really impressed me. I really liked how it works as a hub and you can click on the synth on any preset and have the complete interface to work with (as long as you own the synth) so I ended up buying V collection 7. And like you guys, I was like "I guess I'm an Arturia fanboy now".

I never bought anything from Arturia, but I got minfilter for free a while ago in some promotion. Turns out that's good for a €50 discount. I added it to cart just to see if that's all there was to it, and for some reason it's subtracting another €13 from the price at checkout. It says something about taxes so I guess it has to do with the fact that I don't pay VAT? At that price I might actually buy it.

I guess it depends on whether I get so disgusted with this 20 minute time limit that I give up on the demo. I really detest stuff like this. It doesn't do anything to prevent or deter piracy, it just inconveniences people who are considering actually buying the damn thing.

jeffb01 wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 8:00 pm And like you guys, I was like "I guess I'm an Arturia fanboy now".
As one Arturia fan to another: you may want to check out 3 preamps you'll actually use. Really like these.
(Didn't go for the filters; Arturia filters are not the best around imo).

Stefken wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 10:17 pm
jeffb01 wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 8:00 pm And like you guys, I was like "I guess I'm an Arturia fanboy now".
As one Arturia fan to another: you may want to check out 3 preamps you'll actually use. Really like these.
(Didn't go for the filters; Arturia filters are not the best around imo).
Bought the Preamps, Comps and Filters for €99 total a while back, so that was a great deal.
The filters are quite OK too - the Mini filter with a bit of drive can make for some cool sweeps, and the M12 filter can do some cool modulations. The preamps and compressors are also surprisingly good.

Really like Arturia but the pricing can be a bit unpredictable at times. You really have to be patient and wait for a sale to get the most for your money.

nm

$49 for me too. I own most of their software products and a couple of their MIDI controllers.

Return to “Instruments”