Vital: Coming out soon

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Jonathan Shepherd wrote: Sat Jul 06, 2019 6:57 pm Good idea, liked the pay-what-you-want idea with Helm.
The dev's gotta know. AFAIK, typically, not 10% of the people using the software actually pay anything.

I wouldn't have an issue to pay some money for this, if it's a quality plugin. Good work should be rewarded.

very cool, especially if he releases it as a unity asset as well :)

Halonmusic wrote: Sat Jul 06, 2019 9:33 am Hope it will be better than Helm. That one was terrible.
I'm curious whether it might be worse than Helm? :roll:

Altam wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2019 12:47 pm
Halonmusic wrote: Sat Jul 06, 2019 9:33 am Hope it will be better than Helm. That one was terrible.
I'm curious whether it might be worse than Helm? :roll:
:cry:
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

Unbelievable - First public appearance of Vital ... and I have to say IT'S AMAZING!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O5YAEiOt3Ic

Looks/sounds nice! I like the text to wavetable feature, large amount of LFOs, and the filters sounds good too.

good name... makes it sound like you need it more than the breath of life itself. :idea:
HW SYNTHS [KORG T2EX - AKAI AX80 - YAMAHA SY77 - ENSONIQ VFX]
HW MODULES [OBi M1000 - ROLAND MKS-50 - ROLAND JV880 - KURZ 1000PX]
SW [CHARLATAN - OBXD - OXE - ELEKTRO - MICROTERA - M1 - SURGE - RMiV]
DAW [ENERGY XT2/1U RACK WINXP / MAUDIO 1010LT PCI]

layzer wrote: Sat Nov 23, 2019 1:44 pm good name... makes it sound like you need it more than the breath of life itself. :idea:
:lol:
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

Just checked out Unfa's presentation on Vital. This is f-ing awesome!
Gotta keep track of Vital.

Looking forward to it :)

Cool following

I don't want to sound like an a**hole, but... What exactly is so great (and original) about it? Honest question

I mean, what sets it apart from Surge?

This is exciting. I hope a Linux version will be made.

Just saw a thread on Linuxmusicians that indeed Linux will be supported.

Sinisterbr wrote: Wed Nov 27, 2019 4:22 pm I mean, what sets it apart from Surge?
It's a lot closer to something like Serum in that you can build and edit wavetables inside the instrument. It has several options to generate wavetables from source material. In Surge you just work with the available wavetables (which are great), so that is more like Massive.

Check the video above, posted by Peter:H at the 32 minute mark.

I use Surge (and love it) but I'm pretty hyped about Vital :D
CrimsonWarlock aka TechnoGremlin, using Reaper and a fine selection of freeware plugins.

Ragnarök VST-synthesizer co-creator with Full Bucket

Return to “Instruments”