ABL3 versus Image line transistor bass ( examples )

VST, AU, AAX, etc. plug-in Virtual Instruments discussion
User avatar
gentleclockdivider
KVRAF
1957 posts since 22 Mar, 2009 from gent

Post Thu Jul 11, 2019 4:22 pm

JunSev wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 10:58 am
gentleclockdivider wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 9:07 am
No Fl studio blind fanboyism allowed without real life examples .
Yeah, your resolution for being called out about your biased bashing trolling in the FL studio 20.5 thread after being called out because of your misbehavior viewtopic.php?f=7&t=527890, do you have an agenda that needs to find something wrong no matter what and trying to discredit against some developers and companies?:
gentleclockdivider wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 3:11 am
Before anyone says I am just here to hate , I'm not ..
Because your attitude from the beginning of this thread doesn't suggest that o trying to troll or bash right?
Fl studio developers really don't care about addding new improvements to their existing plugins apart from vectorized guis and eye candy 
The sampler channel still uses the filters from version 3.0 :lol: , there has been no development whatsoever to improve these 
The new Flex plug suffers from the same thing , it's a collection of existing modules thrown together
The image line hq's is literally a 10 min walk from my home , ( they used to reside in one the richest neighboorhouds in belgium aka st-martens latem ) , now they are located in the city .
But that is of course of no relevance , fl studio has never been king of the hill ,seriously :lol:   
The only reason why kids talk about it it's because it's the most easily to grab cracked software , and once they are comfortable with the workflow ..they keep using it .
Once the kidos realise that studio one has a step sequencer (polyrytm and polymeter in one sequencer :tu: ) they wil just jump ship 
I still defend my point they have not been doing any serious dsp development since gol left , the days that I.L. housed talent like arguru and gol are long gone .
and the dsp side of f.l studio has not seen any major developments aside from a few effects and a (imho a mediocre ) 303 emu
And this is just a little portion after all your "FL studio is till..." you multiple times did mention and many of them were answered, and by the way just why? you come up with this personal histories/rumors/invention that no one is even asking you or is even in topic of a FL release if you're not a hater? and you wonder why I do think you're a hater?

That's the problem with you, you want to exaggerate things and have pretty bad conclusions of things even when sometimes you are not even interested in particular products or anything and that has been demonstrated.
Hypocrite.
Dude give it a rest , either your giving me a hard time or that other dude in the bitwig thread
ANd talking about hypocrsim , weren't you the one making allegations in the bitwig thread ??
IIRC someone even quoted you on that , so if there's one hypocrite I think it's you

You don't need to repeat and quote me till the end of days , this thread is about transistor bass versus other emulations and has nothing to do with fl studio in general .
Which is the reason why I created this thread , so the other thread wouldn't be polluted
You've made your point al ready , ignore button ON :tu:
Eyeball exchanging
Soul calibrating ..frequencies

User avatar
JunSev
KVRian
587 posts since 14 Sep, 2017

Re: ABL3 versus Image line transistor bass ( examples )

Post Thu Jul 11, 2019 5:22 pm

gentleclockdivider wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 4:22 pm
JunSev wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 10:58 am
gentleclockdivider wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 9:07 am
No Fl studio blind fanboyism allowed without real life examples .
Yeah, your resolution for being called out about your biased bashing trolling in the FL studio 20.5 thread after being called out because of your misbehavior viewtopic.php?f=7&t=527890, do you have an agenda that needs to find something wrong no matter what and trying to discredit against some developers and companies?:
gentleclockdivider wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 3:11 am
Before anyone says I am just here to hate , I'm not ..
Because your attitude from the beginning of this thread doesn't suggest that o trying to troll or bash right?
Fl studio developers really don't care about addding new improvements to their existing plugins apart from vectorized guis and eye candy 
The sampler channel still uses the filters from version 3.0 :lol: , there has been no development whatsoever to improve these 
The new Flex plug suffers from the same thing , it's a collection of existing modules thrown together
The image line hq's is literally a 10 min walk from my home , ( they used to reside in one the richest neighboorhouds in belgium aka st-martens latem ) , now they are located in the city .
But that is of course of no relevance , fl studio has never been king of the hill ,seriously :lol:   
The only reason why kids talk about it it's because it's the most easily to grab cracked software , and once they are comfortable with the workflow ..they keep using it .
Once the kidos realise that studio one has a step sequencer (polyrytm and polymeter in one sequencer :tu: ) they wil just jump ship 
I still defend my point they have not been doing any serious dsp development since gol left , the days that I.L. housed talent like arguru and gol are long gone .
and the dsp side of f.l studio has not seen any major developments aside from a few effects and a (imho a mediocre ) 303 emu
And this is just a little portion after all your "FL studio is till..." you multiple times did mention and many of them were answered, and by the way just why? you come up with this personal histories/rumors/invention that no one is even asking you or is even in topic of a FL release if you're not a hater? and you wonder why I do think you're a hater?

That's the problem with you, you want to exaggerate things and have pretty bad conclusions of things even when sometimes you are not even interested in particular products or anything and that has been demonstrated.
Hypocrite.
Dude give it a rest , either your giving me a hard time or that other dude in the bitwig thread
ANd talking about hypocrsim , weren't you the one making allegations in the bitwig thread ??
IIRC someone even quoted you on that , so if there's one hypocrite I think it's you

You don't need to repeat and quote me till the end of days , this thread is about transistor bass versus other emulations and has nothing to do with fl studio in general .
Which is the reason why I created this thread , so the other thread wouldn't be polluted
You've made your point al ready , ignore button ON :tu:
No, YOU are the big Hypocrite here playing as the guy that has reasons and then being confronted with truth, very possible with and agenda/trolling/bash fl studio and the same has occurred with the previous others developers threads. And what happened in that thread happened because of reasons explained in that thread (that by the way you're doing mention of a hater that was talking trash and has created his account just yesterday to bash FL Studio [very possible previously doing the same]), interesting how some people loves to accommodate things in their own benefit.

You are a disgusting person.

Stefken
KVRian
1351 posts since 9 Nov, 2016

Re: ABL3 versus Image line transistor bass ( examples )

Post Thu Jul 11, 2019 5:34 pm

Image

User avatar
gentleclockdivider
KVRAF
1957 posts since 22 Mar, 2009 from gent

Re: ABL3 versus Image line transistor bass ( examples )

Post Fri Jul 12, 2019 2:51 am

You're starting to get delussional and take it way to personally
I don't have a f**king agenda to bash fl studio , try to comprehend that
I have the right to critize a product and point out flaws , which are ..again subjective .
DO I still think melda's filters sound sterile ,yes I do
The same goes for fl studio , does the sampler channel still uses the filter from the early 2000's , yes it does, but according to you that is trolling .

I have already stated that I made a mistake in the example trans bass example , last note octave ..see previous thread
You only read what you want to read and that's it , confirmation bias at it's finest .
Eyeball exchanging
Soul calibrating ..frequencies

robindrieghe
KVRian
604 posts since 13 Oct, 2006

Re: ABL3 versus Image line transistor bass ( examples )

Post Fri Jul 12, 2019 3:03 am

transistor bass is for sure modelled on a real 303, when it was finished i had it at my home for some weeks.
when producing in bed with laptop : Mr Alias 1
if not i just use my virus ti2...or my virus b.or the dave smith? or something vintage?

gruberman
KVRist
243 posts since 30 Aug, 2002

Re: ABL3 versus Image line transistor bass ( examples )

Post Fri Jul 12, 2019 3:24 am

KVR at its finest. Bickering about the most pointless shite ever.
I5-8600K, Focusrite Scarlet Solo v2, Studio One 4 PRO, Maschine Jam, Arturia Keylab 49 Essential.

User avatar
Unaspected
KVRian
603 posts since 4 May, 2012

Re: ABL3 versus Image line transistor bass ( examples )

Post Fri Jul 12, 2019 3:51 am

JunSev wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 5:22 pm
You are a disgusting person.
That's a little strong, maybe. His argument is weird but it has yet to make me throw up in my mouth.

gruberman wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 3:24 am
KVR at its finest. Bickering about the most pointless shite ever.
It's fantastic, isn't it.

"This is a journey back to fear, guilt, anxiety"

User avatar
Image-Line
KVRian
973 posts since 2 Dec, 2010 from Belgium, EU.

Re: ABL3 versus Image line transistor bass ( examples )

Post Fri Jul 12, 2019 4:01 am

robindrieghe wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 3:03 am
transistor bass is for sure modelled on a real 303, when it was finished i had it at my home for some weeks.
Then we dissected it ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hj86bS_1y3A
Image-Line are proud developers of - FL Studio, FL Studio Mobile & Audio Plugins.

User avatar
gentleclockdivider
KVRAF
1957 posts since 22 Mar, 2009 from gent

Re: ABL3 versus Image line transistor bass ( examples )

Post Fri Jul 12, 2019 4:09 am

I remember the hysteria when people thought it was a 303 being sacrificed
While it was a Cycl.Bass.B :tu:
Eyeball exchanging
Soul calibrating ..frequencies

User avatar
Halonmusic
KVRAF
2485 posts since 13 Nov, 2015 from Norway

Re: ABL3 versus Image line transistor bass ( examples )

Post Fri Jul 12, 2019 7:25 am

gentleclockdivider wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 2:51 am
You're starting to get delussional and take it way to personally
I don't have a f**king agenda to bash fl studio , try to comprehend that
I have the right to critize a product and point out flaws , which are ..again subjective .
DO I still think melda's filters sound sterile ,yes I do
The same goes for fl studio , does the sampler channel still uses the filter from the early 2000's , yes it does, but according to you that is trolling .

I have already stated that I made a mistake in the example trans bass example , last note octave ..see previous thread
You only read what you want to read and that's it , confirmation bias at it's finest .
Then switch to another daw if you dont like it. :roll:
Don't be a Sheep. :borg: | Opinions matters :evil:

robindrieghe
KVRian
604 posts since 13 Oct, 2006

Re: ABL3 versus Image line transistor bass ( examples )

Post Fri Jul 12, 2019 7:37 am

Image-Line wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 4:01 am
robindrieghe wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 3:03 am
transistor bass is for sure modelled on a real 303, when it was finished i had it at my home for some weeks.
Then we dissected it ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hj86bS_1y3A
i shipped it to someone in the uk,dont know the name anymore.
when producing in bed with laptop : Mr Alias 1
if not i just use my virus ti2...or my virus b.or the dave smith? or something vintage?

User avatar
JunSev
KVRian
587 posts since 14 Sep, 2017

Re: ABL3 versus Image line transistor bass ( examples )

Post Fri Jul 12, 2019 7:43 am

The problem is that he doesn't want, and he is always talking too much nonsense and his expression doesn't reflect that he would like to see improvements in some products, how not to think that all of that is not trolling/bashing?

And honestly you see people reporting issues about FL Studio, do you see me defending bugs and saying "no is not there" and they might find on the program? no, because they communicate properly what is happening.

In comparison, look the comments of this guy... does he really even care or wants to help to improve the program he is testing? and that has been the same in other threads.

And he really think that I'm bias... I'm not bias, I'm against falsehood and your attempt to discredit, exaggerate and the intentionality you portrait, that is the image you created because of your attitude.

User avatar
gentleclockdivider
KVRAF
1957 posts since 22 Mar, 2009 from gent

Re: ABL3 versus Image line transistor bass ( examples )

Post Fri Jul 12, 2019 12:44 pm

Halonmusic wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 7:25 am
gentleclockdivider wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 2:51 am
You're starting to get delussional and take it way to personally
I don't have a f**king agenda to bash fl studio , try to comprehend that
I have the right to critize a product and point out flaws , which are ..again subjective .
DO I still think melda's filters sound sterile ,yes I do
The same goes for fl studio , does the sampler channel still uses the filter from the early 2000's , yes it does, but according to you that is trolling .

I have already stated that I made a mistake in the example trans bass example , last note octave ..see previous thread
You only read what you want to read and that's it , confirmation bias at it's finest .
Then switch to another daw if you dont like it. :roll:
Using renoise for over 10 years , and recently added studio one to the list
Eyeball exchanging
Soul calibrating ..frequencies

User avatar
Halonmusic
KVRAF
2485 posts since 13 Nov, 2015 from Norway

Re: ABL3 versus Image line transistor bass ( examples )

Post Fri Jul 12, 2019 1:39 pm

gentleclockdivider wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 12:44 pm
Halonmusic wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 7:25 am
gentleclockdivider wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 2:51 am
You're starting to get delussional and take it way to personally
I don't have a f**king agenda to bash fl studio , try to comprehend that
I have the right to critize a product and point out flaws , which are ..again subjective .
DO I still think melda's filters sound sterile ,yes I do
The same goes for fl studio , does the sampler channel still uses the filter from the early 2000's , yes it does, but according to you that is trolling .

I have already stated that I made a mistake in the example trans bass example , last note octave ..see previous thread
You only read what you want to read and that's it , confirmation bias at it's finest .
Then switch to another daw if you dont like it. :roll:
Using renoise for over 10 years , and recently added studio one to the list
So you just like to bash fl studio. I see.
Don't be a Sheep. :borg: | Opinions matters :evil:

User avatar
Image-Line
KVRian
973 posts since 2 Dec, 2010 from Belgium, EU.

Re: ABL3 versus Image line transistor bass ( examples )

Post Fri Jul 12, 2019 3:24 pm

robindrieghe wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 7:37 am
i shipped it to someone in the uk,dont know the name anymore.
I remember we did open up the TB-303 BTW to probe the board and measure the oscillator waveforms directly for analysis (pre filters). Was a fairly deep and involved project.
Image-Line are proud developers of - FL Studio, FL Studio Mobile & Audio Plugins.

Return to “Instruments”