Reaktor preset menu shows "Embedded>"

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi guys,

After recent Reaktor update (or after it happened to switch to demo mode), the preset selection
dropdown got nested one level deeper (via Embedded submenu)
Razor.PNG
Doesn't break stuff, but a bit inconvenient to fiddle with presets. I WANT THE UNNESTED MENU BACK :)
Anyone faced this or I'm just overlooking some simple switch between presets and snapshots view (or smth)?

(I'm using latest Reaktor Player; it's the same in Reaper or standalone for all ensembles)
Thank you!

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Weapons of choice (subject to change):
Godin Redline, Kuassa, Fuse Audio, Audiority, Roland A-500pro, Dune, Dagger, TAL, Reaper for Rock & Synthwave pleasures; Viper and FL Studio for guilty EDM pleasures

Hey guys, can anyone confirm if it's the same with his or her Reaktor Player 6.3? :)
Thanks a lot!
Godin Redline, Kuassa, Fuse Audio, Audiority, Roland A-500pro, Dune, Dagger, TAL, Reaper for Rock & Synthwave pleasures; Viper and FL Studio for guilty EDM pleasures

Sorry, I only have the full version. Maybe it something related to it being the player?

Forgotten wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 7:30 pm Sorry, I only have the full version. Maybe it something related to it being the player?
Thanks for the response!
So you're using full Reaktor 6.3 and don't see "Embedded"? If so then yeah, it's about Reaktor Player update 6.3
Or may be I need to RTFM, but I'm yet to learn that it's me who needs to RTFM :)

Sorry, I looked earlier and didn't think I saw "Embedded", but just loaded it up again and I do see it (with the full version). Maybe it wasn't there earlier (can't remember which ensemble I looked at), but I can see it now.

Yeah I think that's a new feature. Feel free to use the presets panel on the left instead, it's actually faster than opening the context menu and going through things every time...

Thank you guys

Return to “Instruments”