One Synth Challenge #126: Bazz::Murda by DistoCore (MrKarolus is the winner!)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Bazz::Murda Free Bazz::Murda Pro

Congrats MrKarolus, Exponent1, MorphedDreams, and JRuegg&Karl! :) And everyone else. Lot's of awesome tracks this time.

Hello,

congratulations to the winners (MrKarolus, exponent1, jasinski, MorphedDreams and J.Ruegg + Carl_saved) and everyone else :clap:
This was another great challenge with lots of awesome tunes :tu:
@TOP-3 Winners: I sent you a PM, so please respond me as soon as you'll have some more time.

Have a great week 8)

Thank You :hug:

4 of the top 5 was in my top 5, too - should I be worried of this conformism...

Congrats to the winners. I'm happy to have participated and taken to opportunity to try Bazz Murda. My personal favorite track this month was Bullet Hail. It has gotten me more curious about darkwave. :borg:
I would definitely like to try one-synth-challenge again in the future with bazz murda, and maybe next time I'll try hardcore.

Congrats top 5 and all!

Congratulations and props to all. Really good stuff being made here.
Doing nothing is only fun when you have something you are supposed to do.

This was great challenge, a lot of great tracks, I gave so many 4 and 5, hats off and congrats to all winners, and respect to all of you for such good tracks.
It was really nice to see DistroCore's engagement and support and wow extra prices, respect.

Auplant wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 9:27 pm Congrats to the winners. I'm happy to have participated and taken to opportunity to try Bazz Murda. My personal favorite track this month was Bullet Hail. It has gotten me more curious about darkwave. :borg:
I would definitely like to try one-synth-challenge again in the future with bazz murda, and maybe next time I'll try hardcore.
If you like hardcore and dark wave I'd recommend the band hocico. Talking about hardcore and dark wave ... it's fun that the most hardcorish track in this round from X4Phantom, the track that reflects the synths anatomy and origin the most, got him 1 point, even DarkSynth FX with classical darkish synth pop wave (like the earlier DM) is a good recommendation for the next round ... but that's voting.

] Peter:H [ wrote: Tue Sep 17, 2019 6:56 am If you like hardcore and dark wave I'd recommend the band hocico.

I love Hocico, BTW do you know what hardware/soft are they using on their albums?

liqih wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 1:46 pm Something I really wanted to do, for the clever glitch beat in Auplant'Prevent_The_Murder':
my unauthorized remix! [always using Bazz:MURDA for extra sounds]

http://nusofting.com/mp3/Remixes/Auplan ... Rework.mp3

@Auplant do what you want with that.
Hehe nice. Sounds more underground now, kind of like the actual “Phace”, that’s ironic that I chose the username phace one time even though I didn’t know of that artist. It’s also fun to change some of the waveforms of the bass sounds in that project as you can get very different results. The waveforms of the Percy glitch sound were carefully selected though, I choose the spike waveform on purpose

so you are the "phace" I remember from OSC96 ? Now as you say that, it does make sense :D

Congrats MrKarolus, Exponent, Jasinski, MorphedDreams and all others for making very enjoyable tunes! I had a feeling that some trance track would make it to the top this time. But we got 2 of them in the top5, and MrKarolus won! Can't remember an OSC where that happened before. :clap: :borg:

And congrats Exponent! - weell ... almost win streak :clown:

I would like to choose Synthmaster bundle as prize. Also I give my permission to upload my track to spotify/itunes/etc.

As the prize, I would like to choose SoundGym : 6 Month Subscription.

Carl_saved wrote: Tue Sep 17, 2019 11:33 am so you are the "phace" I remember from OSC96 ? Now as you say that, it does make sense :D

Congrats MrKarolus, Exponent, Jasinski, MorphedDreams and all others for making very enjoyable tunes! I had a feeling that some trance track would make it to the top this time. But we got 2 of them in the top5, and MrKarolus won! Can't remember an OSC where that happened before. :clap: :borg:

And congrats Exponent! - weell ... almost win streak :clown:
Haha thanks :hug: Yea, almost :dog:

Inversion Of Control wrote: Tue Sep 17, 2019 7:45 am
] Peter:H [ wrote: Tue Sep 17, 2019 6:56 am If you like hardcore and dark wave I'd recommend the band hocico.

I love Hocico, BTW do you know what hardware/soft are they using on their albums?
No sorry, I don't know. Would be really interesting to know ...

Return to “Instruments”