I love Synapse Audio Dune 1 VST!!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

zerocrossing wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2019 4:54 pmThe new filter models are well worth the upgrade price, IMO. Really special. They totally transform the character of it, but the legacy filters are there too.
Yeah, everyone on the beta was carrying on about that but I can't find any that sound particularly impressive. Of course, if I dare to ask, no-one will be forthcoming so I just have to assume you're all idiots.
NOVAkILL : Asus RoG Flow Z13, Core i9, 16GB RAM, Win11 | EVO 16 | Studio One | bx_oberhausen, GR-8, JP6K, Union, Hexeract, Olga, TRK-01, SEM, BA-1, Thorn, Prestige, Spire, Legend-HZ, ANA-2, VG Iron 2 | Uno Pro, Rocket.

dasen wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2019 7:58 am Hey,

Just ranting, but I still love Dune 1 VST too much. For some reason more than Dune 2 and 3. Probably because I'm more used to the GUI of Dune 1.

Anyone else in the same boat?
I use them also. It reminds me on the Virus C. I bought the MPK25 because the envelope Layout fits perfectly to the GUI. The Waveforms are well choosen and not an overkill.
I use them allmost to design the x version of a supersawsounds. Just for joy and as a big fan of supersaw sounds. I do not care if they fit into a track. If i can play a solo with i´m happy :love:

zerocrossing wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2019 4:54 pm
Aloysius wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2019 9:37 am I bought v1 and still really like it. Was never tempted by the newer versions.
The new filter models are well worth the upgrade price, IMO. Really special. They totally transform the character of it
+ 1
You may think you can fly ... but you better not try

Might have to check it out during some sale.
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

I asked that they release Dune 1 as Dune Classic at a lower price. Not sure that will happen but we will see.

Also still using & loving Dune1

tony10000 wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 5:46 am I asked that they release Dune 1 as Dune Classic at a lower price. Not sure that will happen but we will see.
Dune CM is quasi free on every issue of Computer Music mag. Doubt Synapse will sell Dune 1 again, i'm sure there won't be much interest, AND they would have to give support for new users, which they will surely want to avoid, for such a old product.

This synth is one of my go-to's! I can't even fathom what I would do without it. I've ditched Sylenth because of this beauty.

chk071 wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 6:28 am
tony10000 wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 5:46 am I asked that they release Dune 1 as Dune Classic at a lower price. Not sure that will happen but we will see.
Dune CM is quasi free on every issue of Computer Music mag. Doubt Synapse will sell Dune 1 again, i'm sure there won't be much interest, AND they would have to give support for new users, which they will surely want to avoid, for such a old product.
They sounded receptive to the idea at the time. The development work is done, so it is a sunk cost. And support should be trivial since it is a stable and mature product.

Fired up Dune 1 and it always keeps inspiring me for producing like no other VST, must be these lush pads and creamy filters

Yeah DUNE 1 is great. f**k v 2 & 3 :hihi:
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

Halonmusic wrote: Mon Oct 07, 2019 9:50 pm Yeah DUNE 1 is great. f**k v 2 & 3 :hihi:
:tu:
HW SYNTHS [KORG T2EX - AKAI AX80 - YAMAHA SY77 - ENSONIQ VFX]
HW MODULES [OBi M1000 - ROLAND MKS-50 - ROLAND JV880 - KURZ 1000PX]
SW [CHARLATAN - OBXD - OXE - ELEKTRO - MICROTERA - M1 - SURGE - RMiV]
DAW [ENERGY XT2/1U RACK WINXP / MAUDIO 1010LT PCI]

I thought I was the only one that felt a love for Dune 1 more than 2 and 3. It's not even the sound or anything like that. I just like using it more than the others.
_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/
Alienware i7 R3 loaded with billions of DAWS and plugins.

layzer wrote: Tue Oct 08, 2019 1:38 am
Halonmusic wrote: Mon Oct 07, 2019 9:50 pm Yeah DUNE 1 is great. f**k v 2 & 3 :hihi:
:tu:
:wink:
Orbit-50 wrote: Tue Oct 08, 2019 3:28 am I thought I was the only one that felt a love for Dune 1 more than 2 and 3. It's not even the sound or anything like that. I just like using it more than the others.
Its not just you. :)
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

According to CM plugins list:
https://www.musicradar.com/computermusi ... cts-571808
Dune CM is 32 bit. Is it a mistake in description or you use some 32 to 64 bit transformers?

Return to “Instruments”