Is the Market Finally Saturated?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

all this "f**king" is making me horny.

Forgotten wrote: Wed Sep 04, 2019 4:41 pm Image
i will. gotta beat the recession somehow.
well "sell" not give, obviously.

When times are hard...

vurt wrote: Wed Sep 04, 2019 3:00 pm
Forgotten wrote: Wed Sep 04, 2019 1:50 pm If one G7 country is sick
so this is our fault?
:oops: sorry bout that.
Corbin is not a G7 country.
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Aloysius wrote: Wed Sep 04, 2019 4:53 pm
vurt wrote: Wed Sep 04, 2019 3:00 pm
Forgotten wrote: Wed Sep 04, 2019 1:50 pm If one G7 country is sick
so this is our fault?
:oops: sorry bout that.
Corbin is not a G7 country.
the crater on mars?
what makes you think im still there?

:lol:
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

wagtunes wrote: Wed Sep 04, 2019 4:26 pm Ass.
Woah, another instant unprevoked personal attack. Way to go, grown up.
Is it just because I dared speaketh upon that which you claim superiour knowlege, or because you are still salty for having been one of the 'old' programmers I reference?

Anyway, underneath your grandstanding of what is pretty basic information, youre just describing the exact process I was joking about, right? Old crew liquidated, company lives on.

Btw, no one was waiting to see if you were going to use any type of language or not.
ImageImageImageImage

highkoo wrote: Wed Sep 04, 2019 10:22 pm
wagtunes wrote: Wed Sep 04, 2019 4:26 pm Ass.
Woah, another instant unprevoked personal attack. Way to go, grown up.
Is it just because I dared speaketh upon that which you claim superiour knowlege, or because you are still salty for having been one of the 'old' programmers I reference?

Anyway, underneath your grandstanding of what is pretty basic information, youre just describing the exact process I was joking about, right? Old crew liquidated, company lives on.

Btw, no one was waiting to see if you were going to use any type of language or not.
Except that company would NOT have lived on if I just walked out the door. Sure, the parent company would have lived on but the company they sunk all that money into would have been a legacy product with no support. In the medical billing industry, with standards and regulations, that's a death sentence.

I am the reason the company lived on. Take me out of the equation and that company is dead in the water.

wagtunes wrote: Wed Sep 04, 2019 10:43 pm Except that company would NOT have lived on if I just walked out the door.
We all like to think of ourselves as being indispensable, but the truth is that when important employees leave companies pick up the pieces and carry on.

I've heard people say "the company will go under without me" a ton of times, but never seen one fail when those people go.

The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world. It requires profound, purpose‐larger‐than‐the‐self kind of understanding.

Forgotten wrote: Wed Sep 04, 2019 10:48 pm
wagtunes wrote: Wed Sep 04, 2019 10:43 pm Except that company would NOT have lived on if I just walked out the door.
We all like to think of ourselves as being indispensable, but the truth is that when important employees leave companies pick up the pieces and carry on.

I've heard people say "the company will go under without me" a ton of times, but never seen one fail when those people go.
And who was going to train the new programmers with everybody else gone?

wagtunes wrote: Wed Sep 04, 2019 10:53 pm
Forgotten wrote: Wed Sep 04, 2019 10:48 pm

And who was going to train the new programmers with everybody else gone?
Well that's the point - it seems like there's an impossible situation, but companies get by somehow.

It might even be as extreme as new developers having to reverse engineer the code, but as I've said I've seen it happen quite a few times.

Right, before the lock clicks down, so the German consumer market has no effect on world wide sales of software and hardware by NI.

I personally think people have less money these days is all. Low prices make buying realistic more than anything. Because music makes less than ever.

I mean, even if you're good, 6 years to get noticed on average.. and for what ticket price? Sellers need to be realistic in the face of a more competitive market geared to the middle and less than middle class individual who is struggling.

Return to “Instruments”