vst

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

notice on Facebook marketplace .large selections of vst,s selling cheap..pay into an account..then you get download link for software...is this dodgy..sounds to good.. ? !... suspicious.....

rugby99 wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 11:22 am notice on Facebook marketplace .large selections of vst,s selling cheap..pay into an account..then you get download link for software...is this dodgy..sounds to good.. ? !... suspicious.....
of course it is.
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

Sounds just like the Sell Buy forum at KVR ... unless you're talking NEW software, in which case its dodgy.

thecontrolcentre wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 11:28 am Sounds just like the Sell Buy forum at KVR ...
Nah, probably not if its 'pay then get download link'. That's not quite how most 2nd hand sales are done...

Skupje wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 11:29 am https://www.ebay.nl/itm/xxxxx
you know that providing links to warez gets you banned round here, right?

Think its execution? Dont know at least one buyer didnt get his stuff.
Last edited by Skupje on Sat Aug 17, 2019 11:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

okay, you were warned. :shrug:

whyterabbyt wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 11:42 am okay, you were warned. :shrug:
It's not my MO to post links to warez. I really don't know if this is the case?

A professor at school once told me about pirated software this was many years ago he would say "test it and try it if you like it buy it" and that's what I been doing i have now many paid software and benefit from updates and patches for my music product so it's up to all but my word of advise to everyone don't market yourself with pirated software if you like it and will use it save up and buy it special deals on holidays!!!don't be cheap!!cheers!!

zombo66 wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 12:09 pm A professor at school once told me about pirated software this was many years ago he would say "test it and try it if you like it buy it" and that's what I been doing i have now many paid software and benefit from updates and patches for my music product so it's up to all but my word of advise to everyone don't market yourself with pirated software if you like it and will use it save up and buy it special deals on holidays!!!don't be cheap!!cheers!!
So you're saying you use pirated software until you can afford to buy it?

thanks for this..so far then looking dodgy.. !

rugby99 wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 11:22 am pay into an account..then you get download link
This alone is enough for me...

zombo66 wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 12:09 pm A professor at school once told me about pirated software this was many years ago he would say "test it and try it if you like it buy it" and that's what I been doing i have now many paid software and benefit from updates and patches for my music product so it's up to all but my word of advise to everyone don't market yourself with pirated software if you like it and will use it save up and buy it special deals on holidays!!!don't be cheap!!cheers!!
A strange thing to say from A professor
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

Halonmusic wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 2:02 pmA strange thing to say from A professor
Probably depends on what they profess. Maybe "Piracy" is an accredited course these days.
Wait... loot _then_ burn? D'oh!

Jafo wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 2:32 pm
Halonmusic wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 2:02 pmA strange thing to say from A professor
Probably depends on what they profess. Maybe "Piracy" is an accredited course these days.
arrrr, that it be!

Return to “Instruments”