Padshop Pro

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

tripleflows wrote: Sun Sep 29, 2019 7:37 pm Next Cubase will be... how would I say... "very atmospheric" in all regards :wink:
OK - so Padshop Pro 2 is coming!

Cooool! :D

I’ve been through the thread and haven’t seen anything to validate the v2 rumours. Has there been any posting anywhere to suggest it is actually happening?

nathanj wrote: Mon Sep 30, 2019 11:17 pm I’ve been through the thread and haven’t seen anything to validate the v2 rumours. Has there been any posting anywhere to suggest it is actually happening?
i dont care. i got Padshop Pro for free. I am sure there will be a very competitive upgrade offer from Steinberg.
🌐 Spotify 🔵 Soundcloud 🌀 Soundclick

Gear & Setup: Windows 10, Dual Xeon, 32GB RAM, Cubase 10.5/9.5, NI Komplete Audio 6, NI Maschine, NI Jam, NI Kontakt

Wondering the same. A lot of nice talk, but I need some evidence! :P

It's all speculation guys, unless that Iva comes back & replies with proofs and links, it's horsesh!t in by book.

Yup. And, there are things worse than that in a book... But not many.

Could it be that Padsop Pro 2 will be released with Cubase 10.5?
Possibly this November?
IIRC Padshop Pro was released during a Cubase X.5 release.

I look forward to working with Padshop 2.
I just hope it happens.

Steinberg made a typo when they released the 'absolute 4' bundle by saying padshop 2 was part of it.
Surely it's gotta happen eventually right? Padshop is probably their most popular/respected vsti for non cubase users. Halion and groove agent have their fans but they also have heavier hitting competitors too.
I think padshop 2 has some good potential to step out of the shadow of its bigger brother halion 6.

Was always curious about this one. But a non-resizable UI made it a no-go for me, given its size plus modern monitors.

Return to “Instruments”