Rigid Audio Aquiver ?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Got this offer today for Aquiver, a Kontakt instrument for $4.95, regular price $99.00

Anyone use this? It has 4 gigs of samples and 1300 presets. Seems suited for ambient/film scoring type of stuff.

Did a search here in the forum and got nada. Sounds seem pretty nice, but shocked nobody has mentioned it here. :dog:

http://rigid-audio.com/products_aquiver.html
Last edited by mrsugmad on Thu Sep 12, 2019 3:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

Hi mrsugmad,

just my 2 cents about Rigid Audio stuff, deals, Aquiver etc.:

- great (one guy) develloper with lots of unique ideas, scripting and sounds
- lots of libraries in short time to make a living so not evry lib is really develloped as far as it could be with more time/ressources
- sale prizes are normal prizes, the sales never end, only places and libraries change, so dont feel in a hurry you wont miss anything
- my personal impression is that the libraries going better and better in case of scripting, GUI, useability etc.
- but they are all unique and with very different targets to use for, so it really depends on what you need
- for example: Hypernode is a complete very complex song construction library, if you ever get into it (which is not that easy) you can make complete songs with it and you already have hundreds of songtemplates (which are the real gem of this one) to start with
- other are just loop players but with the same target of whole song parts like the old synferno or the newer (and much better) version cinematrix
- Aquiver is a real kind of granular synth in kontakt form
- the newest one is Atheos, for me the by far most complete and best one, but the target is more athmosphere/soundscape/ambiences orientated

So two options from my sight:
- look deeply into the vids and decide what you want/need and get it when it is on sale
- just buy the stuff when its cheep and play around with it and keep what you like

With all which is on this ridiculous sales prizes you cant do nothing wrong, its no fake stuff, no cheap sampleplayer stuff, but you have to get into it and get what the very different ideas are all about to really make it useable for you.

If you can use it in your productions or just play around with it ? Only your part :-).

Great guy, great stuff, hard times to sell something like that. Just my two cents.

+1
@tatanka: do you know what happened to KGM 2? Has kontakt gui maker been discontinued?

enCiphered: sorry, no, I never used it, but it seems it is not listed under products anymore. Maybe ask Dennis directly, perhaps to much to do with all the libraries he made actually.

Ok, no problem. I´ll drop a mail and ask, thanks mate :tu:

Thanks for the info Tatanka. I will check out more of his offerings.

I'm still waiting for the "Kontakt GUI Maker 2" I pre-ordered back in early 2018... :?

oh wait.. here's a link: http://rigid-audio.com/kgmv2.html

err... :help:

Return to “Instruments”