Wusik round of bug-fixes for all products

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Just updated all products again. Found a small problem that was making adding a plugin into a host create spikes in CPU usage. And sometimes auto-reloading multiple-times until done. Now it works right from the getgo. Also updated Wusik DLooper, but didn't change the version number. Just check the date and hour of the build. Should be 02/03/2020-15

Cheers, WilliamK

Cool.
So where can I download the updated files for my Wusik Station 9.
I have seen the library was updatet too.
Is this true?

Yeah, I updated the library too. But you can check all the sounds at the following page and just download missing ones, if you want. :cool:

http://dw.wusik.site/

As for the updated engine files, use the Download URL you got from your order. Or visit the support section on the site, there's an option there on how to get it back.

Cheers

I have to deinstall the former version?

No need. This updates.

Mac Wusik 8008: the range of the knobs is weird. Clicking on a knob is the maximum value, and you have to drag it very far down to lower the value. And then a couple of pixels is enough to go from zero attack to 1s attack. It's very hard to fine tune that parameter, which is very critical to the sound.
Wusik One: can't manage to move any of the knobs. Looks like a similar problem.
Last edited by VicDiesel on Tue Feb 04, 2020 3:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

Hold the shift or Ctrl key and drag. It should fine fine. Does that work better? If you have a 3 button mouse, the middle button does that too.

Cheers

WilliamK wrote: Tue Feb 04, 2020 2:55 am Hold the shift or Ctrl key and drag.
Right now can't get anything to move.

The whole interface is just weird. When I open the plugin (double clicking its name in a Logic channel strip), the interface opens, but the "traffic light" buttons are white. I have to click on the interface to get them to appear. And after that e erything is frozen. Can't move buttons, can't do vertical scroll on the interface in the left panel.

Sorry about that. But please, check the About Box and see what's the version number and date there. It should show the date 01/24/20-15/AU I'm testing here with Logic X and it's working correctly for all plugins. Is there a way to make a video or take some screenshots? Thanks. :hug:

Cheers, WilliamK

Wusik Station 9 also shows in Cubase Artist 9 a strange behavior.
Can´t ,move the plugin anywhere.
When trying to move it out of the way, it just some sort of flickers and doesn´t move anywhere.
Strange :roll:

In the main host window, click the wusik logo and disable the Follow option.

WilliamK wrote: Tue Feb 04, 2020 2:30 pm It should show the date 01/24/20-15/AU
Version 5.3.4 02/01/20-14/AU

I went to the download page and then "show all files" as you told me a while back.

Victor.

That version is for EVE, right? As Wusik 8008 should be something else, but the date is correct. Still, do you mind helping me a bit more? I still can't understand the problem and here it works as expected. Not saying there's no problem, is just that I wasn't been able to reproduce it yet. :oops:

this might be off topic but all december I was getting lots of updates on the Group Buy, and then the update stopped. Did miss something? I bought into it and was looking forward to using Wusik software.

Hello, the GB ended already, but I left the page up with all the updates there:
https://www.wusik.com/w/index.php/purch ... -c38233004

And I created a Roadmap page on the site so people know what I'm working on and what to expect next. Things are a bit delayed right now as I'm working on all the updates from this thread. To have all current stuff working correctly before I move to any new things.
https://www.wusik.com/w/index.php/roadmap

You can PM me if you are missing links for products already released.

Cheers, WilliamK

Return to “Instruments”