Call to Action: Charity 2019 ($31075 raised, charity ended)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Something definitely screwey happened at the end there - one of the Noiiz memberships is showing 12 bids but the 'winning' bid is $5 :o

[deleted by user]
Last edited by quietzone on Sun Sep 13, 2020 1:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Yes well done

but curiously, checking some final prices... they've gone back to $5

Mutable instruments... Sequential and Tiptop Audio

I have refreshed the page a few times.. still back to starting bid of $5???

OFC I tried to bid $10 on all these... loool

EDIT: I've just had the conformation email on the thing I won and notice that the total has gone down.
Could that mean that some payments have been rejected by the credit cards?
Last edited by toonertik on Thu Oct 31, 2019 11:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MikeCallon wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 11:11 pm Something definitely screwey happened at the end there - one of the Noiiz memberships is showing 12 bids but the 'winning' bid is $5 :o
Many items are at $5 - like Omnisphere which I was bidding on... Hope it gets solved...

now all I need do is work out what I won exactly...
Pastoral, Kosmiche, Ambient Music https://markgriffiths.bandcamp.com/
Experimental Music https://markdaltongriffiths.bandcamp.com/

PALU wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 11:03 pm
MikeCallon wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 11:02 pm Not for me ..... 'there was a problem placing your bid' with 30 secs to go - missed out completely this year :cry: :cry: :cry:
Sorry to hear that - I was able to outbid myself 1 minute from the end and the page seemed responsive...
I was trying to outbid myself since I had the lowest bid on one of the "Zynaptiq ZAP II bundle" with about 40-50 seconds to go and I got the 'there was a problem placing your bid'. From the looks of it, I did win, so I didn't need to bid again.

"Your bid was successfully processed on 10/31/2019 at 10:27 PM CET"
Yay, got at least 2 of the 10 items I had my eye on =D

Now, I'm kind worried with the 2nd-hand->main pay instructions, since I don't see a way to follow those instructions :(
The payment can be donated directly to WWF Denmark using the button below all auctions (scroll down and you will find it below the items in the link) via "Don't want items but still want to donate? Click here." and then receipt is to be forwarded to Luftrum after that.
The button is gone, with the end of the auction, I think :/

I've just had the conformation email on the thing I won and notice that the editauctionend edit total has gone down.
Could that mean that some payments have been rejected by the credit cards?
Last edited by toonertik on Thu Oct 31, 2019 11:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ok, I've won a bid - It says in the FAQs

"Payment are to be made within 48 hours from the end of the auctions. Winning bids not paid in time will be offered to the 2nd highest bidder."

Fair enough.

But the email I've just got from Rally Up says after the "congrats you've one" says "Here's your payment summary:"

So that suggests it's already been paid? (Update: No sign of any debit from my card)

I can't see anywhere in the email where it gives a link or anything for payment?
Last edited by ChamomileShark on Thu Oct 31, 2019 11:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pastoral, Kosmiche, Ambient Music https://markgriffiths.bandcamp.com/
Experimental Music https://markdaltongriffiths.bandcamp.com/

SolarAxix wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 11:18 pm
PALU wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 11:03 pm
MikeCallon wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 11:02 pm Not for me ..... 'there was a problem placing your bid' with 30 secs to go - missed out completely this year :cry: :cry: :cry:
Sorry to hear that - I was able to outbid myself 1 minute from the end and the page seemed responsive...
I was trying to outbid myself since I had the lowest bid on one of the "Zynaptiq ZAP II bundle" with about 40-50 seconds to go and I got the 'there was a problem placing your bid'. From the looks of it, I did win, so I didn't need to bid again.
It took about 15 minutes after the auction completed to update, but I can see in "My Account" that I did indeed win at the winning amount. (It changed from Winning to Win). Also, my credit card has already been charged and I received an email confirming that I did indeed win.

As for getting the items we won, are we going to get an electronic copy if what we one is software? The email states the delivery information as the address I used to register.
Last edited by SolarAxix on Thu Oct 31, 2019 11:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Yeah - my payment was rejected for example. I've corrected that, paid second time and the money is gone from my account, but the item is on $5 and it still shows "Failed" on the bids tab... :/

Wowser

I've already received a "Congratulations, you won!" email from rallyup complete with a summary of what you won and a payment summary...

Very efficient

PALU wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 11:26 pm Yeah - my payment was rejected for example. I've corrected that, paid second time and the money is gone from my account, but the item is on $5 and it still shows "Failed" on the bids tab... :/
But I see now that I've received the confirmation email too - stating that the bids have been paid. :tu:

Okay, I’m not a fan of Rallyup. It said I’d been outbid, but the link it sent me to another offering by the developer, but the same product, so I ended up with 2 zynaptiq zip 2 bundles. Does anyone want one for hopefully not a huge money loss for me?

Wrong Post

Return to “Instruments”