Call to Action: Charity 2019 ($31075 raised, charity ended)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

vurt wrote: Fri Nov 01, 2019 1:21 pm so 26 plus change and whatever the 2nd hand auction made!

:clap: well done us!

plus i won plaits :wheee:
AS PALU said, it was more than that (I saw over 27K ) then after the auction was down to what it is now...

Plaits... cool... :clap:

I won me a Feedback module :party:

toonertik wrote: Fri Nov 01, 2019 1:53 pm
vurt wrote: Fri Nov 01, 2019 1:21 pm so 26 plus change and whatever the 2nd hand auction made!

:clap: well done us!

plus i won plaits :wheee:
AS PALU said, it was more than that (I saw over 27K ) then after the auction was down to what it is now...

Plaits... cool... :clap:

I won me a Feedback module :party:
ah that was you :o :x :lol:
congrats :tu:

PALU wrote: Fri Nov 01, 2019 1:37 pm
I think it was up to 28 grand - all the failed card transactions pulled that down...
Hopefully (for all involved) RallyUp can provide a solution for the failed ones :scared:

I was piggy in the middle.. the second one...

can't say I'm sorry for who was the looser... although I had another bid in the can, just in case ;)

I have a feeling you were bidding the first... and I think foosy was no_3.. :shrug:

Koshdukai wrote: Fri Nov 01, 2019 1:57 pm
PALU wrote: Fri Nov 01, 2019 1:37 pm
I think it was up to 28 grand - all the failed card transactions pulled that down...
Hopefully (for all involved) RallyUp can provide a solution for the failed ones :scared:
Was it failed bids... like last minute ones... or failed payment transactions?

Guess we'll have to wait and see.

toonertik wrote: Fri Nov 01, 2019 1:57 pm I was piggy in the middle.. the second one...

can't say I'm sorry for who was the looser... although I had another bid in the can, just in case ;)

I have a feeling you were bidding the first... and I think foosy was no_3.. :shrug:
well it just means a few dollars more for the charity so all good who ever it was :D

vurt wrote: Fri Nov 01, 2019 2:02 pm
well it just means a few dollars more for the charity so all good who ever it was :D
:tu:
and we got some new toys coming... :wheee:

:hug:

toonertik wrote: Fri Nov 01, 2019 2:00 pm
Koshdukai wrote: Fri Nov 01, 2019 1:57 pm Hopefully (for all involved) RallyUp can provide a solution for the failed ones :scared:
Was it failed bids... like last minute ones... or failed payment transactions?

Guess we'll have to wait and see.
Failed payment transactions. Luftrum is sorting that out.

toonertik wrote: Fri Nov 01, 2019 2:04 pm
vurt wrote: Fri Nov 01, 2019 2:02 pm
:tu:
and we got some new toys coming... :wheee:

:hug:
if emile is as on the ball as last year ill have my hw before some people are using their downloads :hihi:

It was a really generous donation from Emile... that is a real out of pocket expense ... :clap: >>emile

yeah shes awesome, past few years shes really pulled out the big guns!!! :D

all the donating devs though are really shining :D
:clap:

toonertik wrote: Fri Nov 01, 2019 1:57 pm I have a feeling you were bidding the first... and I think foosy was no_3.. :shrug:
I was! I was kind of hoping someone would outbid me on it, but it didn't happen :lol:

I love feedback / tuned delay stuff, but I'm approaching overkill with two Rings, Supercell, and Mimeophon... and a SynthTech E520 pre-ordered. But the latter won't ship until May so it'll be fun to have something else to play with until then. :D

I'm looking forward to creative abuse of Defilter and Reverb Remover as well. :party: I mean, what happens if you put Reverb Remover in a feedback loop with a reverb? :troll:

Looks like I won NOVO! A big thanks as always to Luftrum and all the devs that contributed! This is really a great thing you've got going here.
I make music and stuff. soundcloud

Thanks again to Luftrum for organizing this!

I got the winning bid for the Erica Fusion Delay.
I played with a Fusion Box at Perfect Circuit and really enjoyed that. Can't wait to rack up the module.

Thanks for those who bid on Nektar stuff! I will get the Bolt licenses and the SE25 sent out to those who had winning bids, as soon as I get notified.

Return to “Instruments”