Call to Action: Charity 2019 ($31075 raised, charity ended)

VST, AU, AAX, etc. plug-in Virtual Instruments discussion
User avatar
Koshdukai
KVRist
402 posts since 11 Mar, 2007 from Portugal

Post Mon Nov 11, 2019 3:16 pm

Luftrum wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 3:03 pm
Koshdukai wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 2:56 pm
Thanks! So... guess I'll wait another week for FXPansion :)
Hopefully not, they got a heads-up from me now. :)
AH :D :tu:

User avatar
Xryz
KVRist
53 posts since 15 Jul, 2014 from Canada

Post Mon Nov 11, 2019 6:55 pm

And I just got the email from Native instruments while reading the thread! Thanks again Luftrum! Looking forward for Next year's charity event!

sengoku
KVRer
27 posts since 25 Oct, 2009

Post Tue Nov 12, 2019 6:44 am

sonible came through with the goods, thanks so much luftrum! :)

fairlyclose
KVRian
871 posts since 4 Jul, 2019

Post Tue Nov 12, 2019 7:21 am

Zynaptiq bundle installing now :) thanks Luftrum !

User avatar
masterhiggins
KVRAF
2319 posts since 31 Dec, 2004 from People's Republic of Minnesota

Post Tue Nov 12, 2019 8:21 am

fairlyclose wrote:
Tue Nov 12, 2019 7:21 am
Zynaptiq bundle installing now :) thanks Luftrum !
Same here. ZAP 2 is the highest-quality bundle of plugins I’ve ever used in my life. Unveil and unfilter alone are absolute magic. I don’t know what kind of witchcraft they’re using over at Zynaptiq but it’s working.

User avatar
Triggerpad
KVRist
32 posts since 29 May, 2011 from Bendorf/Germany

Post Thu Nov 14, 2019 4:58 am

still waiting for Spektro Audio
should have checked my spam earlier, got it, shame on me :dog:

riddim83
KVRist
37 posts since 25 Oct, 2018

Post Thu Nov 14, 2019 5:10 am

Did anyone that won a Touch Loops bundle hear from them? They have not contacted me (and yes, I did check Spam).

mlilley2001
KVRist
92 posts since 18 Oct, 2015

Post Thu Nov 14, 2019 5:59 am

Koshdukai wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 3:16 pm
Luftrum wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 3:03 pm
Koshdukai wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 2:56 pm
Thanks! So... guess I'll wait another week for FXPansion :)
Hopefully not, they got a heads-up from me now. :)
AH :D :tu:
Still nothing yet heard from Roli/FXPansion either

kkformusiq
KVRer
16 posts since 26 Sep, 2017

Post Thu Nov 14, 2019 8:34 am

riddim83 wrote:
Thu Nov 14, 2019 5:10 am
Did anyone that won a Touch Loops bundle hear from them? They have not contacted me (and yes, I did check Spam).
Ya, even I'm waiting. Luftrum said he sent the email to touchloops. So looking forward.

riddim83
KVRist
37 posts since 25 Oct, 2018

Post Thu Nov 14, 2019 3:51 pm

kkformusiq wrote:
Thu Nov 14, 2019 8:34 am
riddim83 wrote:
Thu Nov 14, 2019 5:10 am
Did anyone that won a Touch Loops bundle hear from them? They have not contacted me (and yes, I did check Spam).
Ya, even I'm waiting. Luftrum said he sent the email to touchloops. So looking forward.
Nice, thanks for the update! No rush as far as I'm concerned. I just wanted to see if someone else had heard from them already.

mlilley2001
KVRist
92 posts since 18 Oct, 2015

Post Fri Nov 15, 2019 2:45 am

My Erica Synth Hi-Hats D, were delivered (by UPS) before I left for work this morning! :party: :phones: :party: :phones: :party: :phones:

yellowmix
KVRAF
1694 posts since 11 Aug, 2012 from omfr morf form romf frmo

Post Fri Nov 15, 2019 3:15 am

Anyone hear from Noiiz yet?

Tip Top got to me real fast and shipped very fast.

YummyBeats gave Luftrum a code before the auction ended so I was able to redeem it instantly.

SolidTrax was very fast.

User avatar
foosnark
KVRAF
5375 posts since 9 Jan, 2003 from Saint Louis MO

Post Fri Nov 15, 2019 6:46 am

Until now I wasn't aware that UPS had "toddler on a tricycle" as one of its delivery options, but that seems to be what Sequential chose :hihi: I can't fault them for choosing the cheapest method though, I'm just impatient to play with the new toy...

mlilley2001
KVRist
92 posts since 18 Oct, 2015

Post Fri Nov 15, 2019 9:20 am

double hooray - I've been contacted by Roli!

mlilley2001
KVRist
92 posts since 18 Oct, 2015

Post Fri Nov 15, 2019 10:14 am

mlilley2001 wrote:
Fri Nov 15, 2019 9:20 am
double hooray - I've been contacted by Roli!
treble woop it should ship to me within the next 7 days

Return to “Instruments”