Camel Audio Alchemy Libraries - Still Possible to Buy/Sell?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

bharris22 wrote: Sat Oct 05, 2019 11:58 am Hi everyone,

Is it still possible for people to buy and sell Camel Audio Alchemy libraries? I know that you can't register them, there would be no support, etc., but I recently fired up Alchemy and realize (now) that I would like to have Biolabs Dark Space in my collection. If anyone has this and is willing to sell it, please PM me. If people here confirm that these can still be traded, I will post in the Sell/Buy forum, as well.

Thanks!
I have make many Freeware Soundsets (in High Quality) for the Camel Audio - Alchemy !
Visit my Webpage - Download is Free !

http://ohlenbostelhelge.magix.net/public/alchemy.htm
0R
http://ohlenbostelhelge.magix.net/public/misc.htm

- The ' Rainbow Spectrum ' Soundset by CHE for the Camel Audio - Alchemy VSTi
- The ' Electronic PC ' Soundset by CHE for the Camel Audio - Alchemy VSTi
- The ' Mission Soundset 2012 ' by CHE for the Camel Audio - Alchemy VSTi
- The ' Art of Wave ' Soundset by CHE 2013 for the Camel Audio Alchemy VSTi
- The ' Circadian Rhythm ' Soundset by CHE for the Camel Audio - Alchemy VSTi
- The ‘ Chronometer ‘ Soundset by CHE for the Camel Audio - Alchemy VSTI
- The ‘ Orion-Nebula-Floating ‘ Soundset by CHE for the Camel Audio - Alchemy VSTi
- The ' Yanomami ' Soundset by CHE 2013 for the Camel Audio - Alchemy VSTi
- The ' Ebb and Flow ' Soundset by CHE for Camel Audio - Alchemy VSTi
- The ' Radio Waves ' Soundset by CHE for the Camel Audio Alchemy VSTi
- The ' Abiogenesis ' Soundset by CHE for the Camel Audio - Alchemy VSTi
- The ' Tone Adventure ' Soundset by CHE for the Camel Audio - Alchemy VSTi
- The ' Digital Revolution ' Soundset by Che for the Camel Audio - Alchemy VSTi

Sonic Sirius - Synthesizer Soundsets
Freeware Soundsets for Software and Hardware Synthesizer
http://ohlenbostelhelge.magix.net/public/

Royalty Free Soundset License
All ' Sonic Sirius ' Freeware Soundsets they can be used commercially in
things like movies, games, and anything else you might need a cool
sound for. You may not however redistribute them for a profit.

el-bo (formerly ebow) wrote: Tue Oct 08, 2019 4:03 pm
Cinebient wrote: Tue Oct 08, 2019 3:52 pm Sure....on mac you buy Logic....this is the only way these days...sadly.
I own all the old Alchemy libraries and i even cannot open them in the Logic Alchemy anymore (but 90% of the presets are anyway in the Logic version included but some under different names, tags and/or slightly changed).
Some of my favorites are missing and i remember to load them successful into the new Logic Alchemy but since i "lost" the original installer i only have all the sample content from the packs and the "useless" presets (i cannot make them run anymore for some reason).
Short said....if you do not use macOS you have to use your own windows version which works or you have to buy Logic. Fun fact that the olds presets packs cost me much more than the whole Logic with even more presets on top a ton of other stuff including a better version of Camel Space and Phat :o
I don't think they have anywhere near as many of the original library content as you suggest. Unless I am missing something. Also, I have all my libraries installed. Can't remember how to install them. Will see if I can find out. But the libraries should show up under 'Legacy' (Click in the 'genre' column, in the browser, and choose "Legacy Content", and select "Sound Library" in the next column to the right ).
Maybe 90% is to high but at least i am maybe just "missing" about 50 presets i really loved but i still can easy use the sample content (also in other tools).
My favorite is still Martin Walkers Steamworx and i found many presets buried in the new Alchemy after i thought i lost them all.
It is also maybe too late since i cannot find the preset themselves anymore, just the sample content. Maybe i made a "rant delete" for some time. Would not be the first time :D :x :D

Future1313 wrote: Tue Oct 08, 2019 4:14 pm
bharris22 wrote: Sat Oct 05, 2019 11:58 am Hi everyone,

Is it still possible for people to buy and sell Camel Audio Alchemy libraries? I know that you can't register them, there would be no support, etc., but I recently fired up Alchemy and realize (now) that I would like to have Biolabs Dark Space in my collection. If anyone has this and is willing to sell it, please PM me. If people here confirm that these can still be traded, I will post in the Sell/Buy forum, as well.

Thanks!
I have make many Freeware Soundsets (in High Quality) for the Camel Audio - Alchemy !
Visit my Webpage - Download is Free !

http://ohlenbostelhelge.magix.net/public/alchemy.htm
0R
http://ohlenbostelhelge.magix.net/public/misc.htm

- The ' Rainbow Spectrum ' Soundset by CHE for the Camel Audio - Alchemy VSTi
- The ' Electronic PC ' Soundset by CHE for the Camel Audio - Alchemy VSTi
- The ' Mission Soundset 2012 ' by CHE for the Camel Audio - Alchemy VSTi
- The ' Art of Wave ' Soundset by CHE 2013 for the Camel Audio Alchemy VSTi
- The ' Circadian Rhythm ' Soundset by CHE for the Camel Audio - Alchemy VSTi
- The ‘ Chronometer ‘ Soundset by CHE for the Camel Audio - Alchemy VSTI
- The ‘ Orion-Nebula-Floating ‘ Soundset by CHE for the Camel Audio - Alchemy VSTi
- The ' Yanomami ' Soundset by CHE 2013 for the Camel Audio - Alchemy VSTi
- The ' Ebb and Flow ' Soundset by CHE for Camel Audio - Alchemy VSTi
- The ' Radio Waves ' Soundset by CHE for the Camel Audio Alchemy VSTi
- The ' Abiogenesis ' Soundset by CHE for the Camel Audio - Alchemy VSTi
- The ' Tone Adventure ' Soundset by CHE for the Camel Audio - Alchemy VSTi
- The ' Digital Revolution ' Soundset by Che for the Camel Audio - Alchemy VSTi

Sonic Sirius - Synthesizer Soundsets
Freeware Soundsets for Software and Hardware Synthesizer
http://ohlenbostelhelge.magix.net/public/

Royalty Free Soundset License
All ' Sonic Sirius ' Freeware Soundsets they can be used commercially in
things like movies, games, and anything else you might need a cool
sound for. You may not however redistribute them for a profit.
Thank you for these!

I have a ton of sound packs but after a SSD crash I lost my key for Alchemy and cant run it now...maybe one day someone will make a synth that plays Alchemy sound packs!
X32 Desk, i9 PC, S49MK2, Studio One, BWS, Live 12. PUSH 3 SA, Osmose, Summit, Pro 3, Prophet8, Syntakt, Digitone, Drumlogue, OP1-F, Eurorack, TD27 Drums, Nord Drum3P, Guitars, Basses, Amps and of course lots of pedals!

SLiC wrote: Tue Oct 08, 2019 4:35 pm I have a ton of sound packs but after a SSD crash I lost my key for Alchemy and cant run it now...maybe one day someone will make a synth that plays Alchemy sound packs!
Would they load in the free Alchemy Player that used to come with Computer Music?

bharris22 wrote: Tue Oct 08, 2019 5:12 pm
SLiC wrote: Tue Oct 08, 2019 4:35 pm I have a ton of sound packs but after a SSD crash I lost my key for Alchemy and cant run it now...maybe one day someone will make a synth that plays Alchemy sound packs!
Would they load in the free Alchemy Player that used to come with Computer Music?
I had thought that was only 32 bit- is there a freeware/magware 64 bit version?
X32 Desk, i9 PC, S49MK2, Studio One, BWS, Live 12. PUSH 3 SA, Osmose, Summit, Pro 3, Prophet8, Syntakt, Digitone, Drumlogue, OP1-F, Eurorack, TD27 Drums, Nord Drum3P, Guitars, Basses, Amps and of course lots of pedals!

It probably is only 32 bit, but perhaps you could use jBridge?

I can use 32 bit (Bitwig) I just kinda stopped by choice...Much as I love(d) Alchemy and some of the amazing sound design work I just sort of 'moved on' with Falcon and Avenger and Icarus etc...I am on a 4K monitor as well now a days, older stuff ends up looking very small...maybe I will stick it on an old laptop and us it like hardware!

SLiC wrote: Tue Oct 08, 2019 5:14 pm
bharris22 wrote: Tue Oct 08, 2019 5:12 pm
I had thought that was only 32 bit- is there a freeware/magware 64 bit version?
Yes. I have the 64 bit CM version installed ...
Last edited by thecontrolcentre on Tue Oct 08, 2019 11:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Some people on the internet released versions of the Alchemy soundpacks that are unlocked with no personal informations working on legit versions of Alchemy on PC. It would probably be piracy for a commercial product still available, but for a product discontinued??

Ryan99 wrote: Tue Oct 08, 2019 7:42 pm Some people on the internet released versions of the Alchemy soundpacks that are unlocked with no personal informations working on legit versions of Alchemy on PC. It would probably be piracy for a commercial product still available, but for a product discontinued??
While some would definitely contend that it's somewhat of a grey area, talking about it here is a no-no, so...

I'm not supporting it, just asking a question...

Ryan99 wrote: Tue Oct 08, 2019 7:51 pm I'm not supporting it, just asking a question...
To clarify, I didn't think you were supporting it. Just saying that, for good or bad, there is a line drawn in the sand here that prevents this type of discussion. Just wanted to help stop the thread from disappearing :tu:

No problem. I will answer my question myself!

SLiC wrote: Tue Oct 08, 2019 6:57 pm I can use 32 bit (Bitwig) I just kinda stopped by choice...Much as I love(d) Alchemy and some of the amazing sound design work I just sort of 'moved on' with Falcon and Avenger and Icarus etc...I am on a 4K monitor as well now a days, older stuff ends up looking very small...maybe I will stick it on an old laptop and us it like hardware!
I am fairly certain that the .CamelSounds files are simply RAR files - in other words, you can unzip them and get access to the samples, at least. I know that it is not the same as having the full presets available, but you can probably load the samples into Falcon and have some fun with them.

Return to “Instruments”