Ujam Virtual Guitarist Carbon

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Virtual Guitarist Carbon

I suppose there has to be some compensation for putting up with it.
NOVAkILL : Asus RoG Flow Z13, Core i9, 16GB RAM, Win11 | EVO 16 | Studio One | bx_oberhausen, GR-8, JP6K, Union, Hexeract, Olga, TRK-01, SEM, BA-1, Thorn, Prestige, Spire, Legend-HZ, ANA-2, VG Iron 2 | Uno Pro, Rocket.

BONES wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 4:31 am I suppose there has to be some compensation for putting up with it.
Lol I've had it for years (version 1) and it's been rock solid since day one.

You're lucky. I think I bought mine in 2014 and I've never been able to get better than average latency and I've trusted it at all.
NOVAkILL : Asus RoG Flow Z13, Core i9, 16GB RAM, Win11 | EVO 16 | Studio One | bx_oberhausen, GR-8, JP6K, Union, Hexeract, Olga, TRK-01, SEM, BA-1, Thorn, Prestige, Spire, Legend-HZ, ANA-2, VG Iron 2 | Uno Pro, Rocket.

This plugin is currently "free" with any purchase on Plugin Boutique.
Fastest devaluation of a plug-in ever?

As always, there'll be a deluge of smart businessmen trying to sell their copies in the sell & buy forums. To devalue it's second-hand price I'll give my copy away for free. :D The first one to ask will get my serial.

EDIT: And gone it is.
Last edited by itanever on Wed Sep 02, 2020 12:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

itanever wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 11:31 pm As always, there'll be a deluge of smart businessmen trying to sell their copies in the sell & buy forums. To devalue it's second-hand price I'll give my copy away for free. :D The first one to ask will get my serial.
I'll take it :D
my music: http://www.alexcooperusa.com
"It's hard to be humble, when you're as great as I am." Muhammad Ali

ATS wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 11:52 pm
itanever wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 11:31 pm As always, there'll be a deluge of smart businessmen trying to sell their copies in the sell & buy forums. To devalue it's second-hand price I'll give my copy away for free. :D The first one to ask will get my serial.
Sorry, already gone. Another user in the DMs was 6 minutes faster. :)

itanever wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 12:01 am
ATS wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 11:52 pm
Sorry, already gone. Another user in the DMs was 6 minutes faster. :)

nice offer anyhow :tu:

I bought something cheap to get it but already had this so here you go for someone Trash2 NFR Serial: SN-TRASH2-QX9H-TMG4-EUHR-9XSS

ATS wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 12:09 am I bought something cheap to get it but already had this so here you go for someone Trash2 NFR Serial: SN-TRASH2-QX9H-TMG4-EUHR-9XSS
I got it :D

Thank you!

i dont see how they are smart businessmen. they are posting on a site where everyone goes to look for deals and freebies. pretty stupid if you ask me. don't quit your day job guys. :phones:
🌐 Spotify 🔵 Soundcloud 🌀 Soundclick

Gear & Setup: Windows 10, Dual Xeon, 32GB RAM, Cubase 10.5/9.5, NI Komplete Audio 6, NI Maschine, NI Jam, NI Kontakt

XorXisT wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 12:38 am
ATS wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 12:09 am I bought something cheap to get it but already had this so here you go for someone Trash2 NFR Serial: SN-TRASH2-QX9H-TMG4-EUHR-9XSS
I got it :D

Thank you!
:tu:

telecode wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 12:47 am

i dont see how they are smart businessmen. they are posting on a site where everyone goes to look for deals and freebies. pretty stupid if you ask me. don't quit your day job guys. :phones:
I meant smart as in "smart". ;)

I've been using Carbon heaps lately, on the covers I've been making. It does a decent job on RAMMSTEIN and KILLING JOKE so I am pretty happy. I have a few other guitar plugins - one of the Shreddage 3 Kontakt instruments, a few Heavyocity guitars and Sugar-Bytes' Guitarist - but VG-Carbon and VG-Iron get way more use than any of them. I recently discovered it has some good bass presets, too, so I want to start using those a bit as well.

You'd think if they were going to give a guitar instrument away, it would be one of the older ones that hasn't been updated to v2 yet, like Iron. Maybe the others sell better than Carbon?

I still prefer Steinberg-Wizoo Virtual Guitarist 2.
It’s much more realistic sounding, and the patterns match most of the songs
Macbook M1 Max 32GB Ram Cubase 12

Return to “Instruments”