Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Nexus

Michael sits there night and day atm, and there is much to come in the future

Shizzhead wrote: Sun Dec 01, 2019 5:16 pm
superscan wrote: Sun Dec 01, 2019 2:34 am
noiseboyuk wrote: Sat Nov 30, 2019 7:58 pm
steve.lindqvist wrote: Sat Nov 30, 2019 7:29 pm Just that you know, the new ROM Extension 2 as well as these new expansions exclusively for Nexus3 also create an NKS folder within the Content folder. So the Komplete Control S keyboard on Michael's desk and on the start page of refx.com really seems to tell us that there will be NKS support!
Yes, the manual mentions upcoming NKS support.

The audio previews aren't across the board yet, most expansions and the original factory content don't have them it seems, just like the tagging.

Using the arrow keys to preview and enter to load works really well imo, but it would be nice to have a preference to just load the patch right away. I guess the previews are the reason why the behaviour changed (left / right doesn't change columns btw), it should in theory be super-quick to audition this way, but on an SSD its no slouch to load the patches themselves.
If you load N3 in Komplete Kontrol App, the new Rom Expansion lights up your Keyboard accordingly. Loving that!
I can’t get komplete to load nexus, it doesn’t show up at all in komplete - on logic
I use Logic. Open New Track, Select Komplete Kontrol as the Software Instrument. Click the + sign in the lower left hand corner of the smaller light grey box below the Magnifying Glass at the top of the plug-in. Browse to reFX --> Nexus. It's not in the left handed pane as a selectable item (yet).

Did the reFX Advent Calendar work for anyone ? i want my xmas n3 things :)

msvs wrote: Sun Dec 01, 2019 6:42 pm https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZqW0aCm2okY
I hate that Youtube channel, everything that guy does is paid for. Nothing honest about it.

Just clicked "Buy" on the website next to "Nexus 3". What I did not expect: received an order confirmation for Nexus 2 and was offered to buy Nexus 3 in my account for 50 EUR. Panicked. Became suspicious and expected the worst (trick?). I wrote an email to the support. Received a message after 10 minutes, "Pia" had added Nexus 3 to my account. I was very relieved. Look carefully what you buy ; ) The order was processed via cleverbridge. Might be a bug which they are already solving right now. I just don´t want you guys to have the same experience.

The trick works for 20% of customers. For the rest, it's an honest mistake. Will be fixed soon, haha.
High Quality Soundsets for Lush-101 | Hive | Electra 2 | Diversion | Halion | Largo | Rapid | Dune II | Thorn | and more.

TTU Youtube

So far I've discovered non-working presets in the 'Hollywood' and 'TV Movie Game' expansions. They're all in the 'SQ' category.

Some examples:

In Hollywood expansion: Adagio for Tron, Avatar Theme, Deep Space Nine, The Grid Tron

In TV Movie Game expansion: Airwolf 1 A#, Airwolf 2 A#, Axel F Beat, Axel F F, Back to the Future G, Blade G#, Blade Runner C, Blade Runner Drums, Capt. Fut Intro F, and a lot more. In fact, most SQ presets in this expansion don't work.

All these presets just play the default SAW Init sound.

I'm guessing these expansions will be updated soon?

Reefius wrote: Sun Dec 01, 2019 9:53 pm So far I've discovered non-working presets in the 'Hollywood' and 'TV Movie Game' expansions. They're all in the 'SQ' category.

Some examples:

In Hollywood expansion: Adagio for Tron, Avatar Theme, Deep Space Nine, The Grid Tron

In TV Movie Game expansion: Airwolf 1 A#, Airwolf 2 A#, Axel F Beat, Axel F F, Back to the Future G, Blade G#, Blade Runner C, Blade Runner Drums, Capt. Fut Intro F, and a lot more. In fact, most SQ presets in this expansion don't work.

All these presets just play the default SAW Init sound.

I'm guessing these expansions will be updated soon?
Huh... I don't have any issues with the TV Movie Game expansion, but there again I don't have any of those names at all (except B Runner Drums if that's the same, and that is working). I have 44 presets in this XP... is that what you have?
http://www.guyrowland.co.uk
http://www.sound-on-screen.com
W10, i7 7820X, 64gb RAM, RME Babyface, 1050ti, PT 2023 Ultimate, Cubase Pro 13
Macbook Air M2 OSX 10.15

msvs wrote: Sun Dec 01, 2019 10:47 am Only certified designers get an editor version.
That's what I want to see. The depressing part is knowing that what we actually want to buy exists.
Click for music links... Eurotrash!
MSI z390, i7 9700k OC, Noctua Cooling, NVMe 970 Pro, 64GB 3200C16, BeQuiet PSU, W10, Cubase 13, Avenger, Spire, Nexus, iZotope, Virus TI (INTERGRATED).

Really the keys turn yellow on the screen when pressing? ..looks terrible. :cry:
Intel® Core™ i9-9900K•Cubase 11•Presonus Eris E8 XT•Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 & Octopre•NI Kontrol S61 MK2•Stein­berg CC121•Synthesizers: Arturia Casio Korg Roland Yamaha

msvs wrote: Sun Dec 01, 2019 6:42 pm https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZqW0aCm2okY
How'd he make the text bigger? He did it so fast I couldn't see it.

Nevermind.

dblock wrote: Mon Dec 02, 2019 4:25 am
I'm guessing when the mouse is in the area Ctrl+ Mouse scroll wheel up or down to make it bigger or smaller. Not 100% sure though since I don't have it yet.

X86 wrote: Mon Dec 02, 2019 4:44 am
dblock wrote: Mon Dec 02, 2019 4:25 am
I'm guessing when the mouse is in the area Ctrl+ Mouse scroll wheel up or down to make it bigger or smaller. Not 100% sure though since I don't have it yet.
Yeah thanks. I'm still fumbling with it. Nothing yet.

noiseboyuk wrote: Sun Dec 01, 2019 10:32 pm Huh... I don't have any issues with the TV Movie Game expansion, but there again I don't have any of those names at all (except B Runner Drums if that's the same, and that is working). I have 44 presets in this XP... is that what you have?
That's weird, for me this expansion has 86 presets.
TVMovieGame.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Instruments”