ReFx Nexus 3 (N3) Finally here!

VST, AU, AAX, etc. plug-in Virtual Instruments discussion
User avatar
mladi
KVRian
970 posts since 14 Apr, 2016 from Germany

Post Mon Dec 23, 2019 10:22 am

zvenx wrote:
Mon Dec 23, 2019 9:32 am
It's reasons like this why u-he got voted bear developer recently at kvr. They would do it.
Rsp
No they wouldn't and Manuel is totally right in this imo.
Image
Intel® Core™ i9-9900K|LG 34UM95-P|Presonus Eris E8 XT|Focusrite Scarlett 18i20|NI Kontrol S61 MK2|Arturia MiniLab MK2|Stein­berg CC121|Softube Console 1|Steinberg Cubase 10

User avatar
zvenx
KVRAF
7468 posts since 16 Feb, 2005 from Kingston, Jamaica

Re: ReFx Nexus 3 (N3) Finally here!

Post Mon Dec 23, 2019 10:44 am

Let us see. They added xy mappings to and tagged all hive patches, same for ace and zebra factory patches. Started bazille to be completed same as dark zebra. Yeah they would do all of that but not simply go thru patches and label layers.. that would just be a bridge too far.
Refx can at least do the factory patches
Rsp
sound sculptist

Shizzhead
KVRer
21 posts since 29 Nov, 2019

Re: ReFx Nexus 3 (N3) Finally here!

Post Wed Dec 25, 2019 6:19 am

when do they usually add an xp and Christmas xp pack? cut I can't see none of that yet

noiseboyuk
KVRAF
3000 posts since 25 Jan, 2007

Re: ReFx Nexus 3 (N3) Finally here!

Post Wed Dec 25, 2019 8:05 am

Shizzhead wrote:
Wed Dec 25, 2019 6:19 am
when do they usually add an xp and Christmas xp pack? cut I can't see none of that yet
It’s usually Christmas Eve, so pretty safe to assume it’s been skipped this year.
http://www.guyrowland.co.uk
http://www.sound-on-screen.com
W10, i7 7820X, 64gb RAM, RME Babyface, 1050ti, PT 2019 Ultimate, Cubase Pro 10.5
MBP 2015 OSX 10.13.3 2.8ghz 16gb 1TB SSD

maniacoli
KVRist
86 posts since 9 Jul, 2004

Re: ReFx Nexus 3 (N3) Finally here!

Post Wed Dec 25, 2019 11:40 am

@Shizzhead: They broke their Tradition this Year, so no Advent XMAS Gifts , no free 2019 XMAS EXP, only Christmas Sale ;)

User avatar
msvs
KVRAF
1792 posts since 18 Apr, 2011

Re: ReFx Nexus 3 (N3) Finally here!

Post Wed Dec 25, 2019 12:17 pm

exactly, there was simply no manpower and time left because of the release of N3 to make any calendar content
http://www.vengeance-sound.com
join our VPS AVENGER usergroup on FB: https://tinyurl.com/y99jurk9
join our reFX NEXUS usergroup on FB:https://tinyurl.com/tc5o9x7

plrdmus
KVRist
39 posts since 13 Aug, 2019

Re: ReFx Nexus 3 (N3) Finally here!

Post Wed Jan 01, 2020 11:08 am

msvs wrote:
Wed Dec 25, 2019 12:17 pm
exactly, there was simply no manpower and time left because of the release of N3 to make any calendar content
So, I just realized this.
I bought Nexus2 less than 2 years ago, this was on the product page.
Image

This year we didn't get anything, and Nexus2 users will never get anything again.
This is misleading advertising.

zeph
KVRist
54 posts since 27 Nov, 2006

Re: ReFx Nexus 3 (N3) Finally here!

Post Wed Jan 01, 2020 11:20 am

Nexus - why you not give back to the people who provide you income???? :help: :help: :help:

User avatar
thejonsolo
KVRAF
2499 posts since 13 Apr, 2008 from Charleston, SC

Re: ReFx Nexus 3 (N3) Finally here!

Post Wed Jan 01, 2020 11:42 am

Yes. I am hoping there are bigger plans for N3 that slowed this year down a bit.

User avatar
msvs
KVRAF
1792 posts since 18 Apr, 2011

Re: ReFx Nexus 3 (N3) Finally here!

Post Thu Jan 02, 2020 1:17 am

I bought Nexus2 less than 2 years ago, this was on the product page.
so this this was on the website 2 years ago? And you expect you get each xmas now a free xp from refx? How long? the next 45 years? Come on. Its a gift. You demand a gift. Nexus 2 is discontinued anyways! There wont be any more XPs for it.
http://www.vengeance-sound.com
join our VPS AVENGER usergroup on FB: https://tinyurl.com/y99jurk9
join our reFX NEXUS usergroup on FB:https://tinyurl.com/tc5o9x7

User avatar
Rivanni
KVRist
280 posts since 4 Feb, 2017

Re: ReFx Nexus 3 (N3) Finally here!

Post Thu Jan 02, 2020 1:45 am

msvs wrote:
Thu Jan 02, 2020 1:17 am
I bought Nexus2 less than 2 years ago, this was on the product page.
so this this was on the website 2 years ago? And you expect you get each xmas now a free xp from refx? How long? the next 45 years? Come on. Its a gift. You demand a gift. Nexus 2 is discontinued anyways! There wont be any more XPs for it.
Another showcase of arrogance.

Elektronisch
Banned
3902 posts since 3 Feb, 2010

Re: ReFx Nexus 3 (N3) Finally here!

Post Thu Jan 02, 2020 1:59 am

Rivanni wrote:
Thu Jan 02, 2020 1:45 am
msvs wrote:
Thu Jan 02, 2020 1:17 am
I bought Nexus2 less than 2 years ago, this was on the product page.
so this this was on the website 2 years ago? And you expect you get each xmas now a free xp from refx? How long? the next 45 years? Come on. Its a gift. You demand a gift. Nexus 2 is discontinued anyways! There wont be any more XPs for it.
Another showcase of arrogance.
What arrogance? There is nothing arrogant about this. If so it is, please pin point me where.

User avatar
murnau
KVRAF
5575 posts since 13 Jan, 2005 from the bottom of my heart

Re: ReFx Nexus 3 (N3) Finally here!

Post Thu Jan 02, 2020 3:15 am

Someone already called is lawyer? :lol:
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

plrdmus
KVRist
39 posts since 13 Aug, 2019

Re: ReFx Nexus 3 (N3) Finally here!

Post Thu Jan 02, 2020 6:56 am

msvs wrote:
Thu Jan 02, 2020 1:17 am
I bought Nexus2 less than 2 years ago, this was on the product page.
so this this was on the website 2 years ago? And you expect you get each xmas now a free xp from refx? How long? the next 45 years? Come on. Its a gift. You demand a gift. Nexus 2 is discontinued anyways! There wont be any more XPs for it.
In EU, yes. Warranty lasts a minimum of 2 years
So at least you expect 2 years of support and the product working as advertised. 2 years, not forever.

User avatar
commodore
KVRist
466 posts since 19 Feb, 2013

Re: ReFx Nexus 3 (N3) Finally here!

Post Thu Jan 02, 2020 7:21 am

Look at the positive - we were given many XPs in the past that are still there for us to use today. Hundreds of presets for free. Plus with the legacy expansions ($20) during sale, that is quite a deal. Wasn't it last year they also gave a whole new XP digital legends, plus the Christmas expansion? Plus all the others in the past, psy, tv, perpetual motion, etc.

Lots of stuff given to us from refx only because they are cool. 8)

Return to “Instruments”