ReFx Nexus 3 (N3) Finally here!

VST, AU, AAX, etc. plug-in Virtual Instruments discussion
FigBug
KVRist
430 posts since 3 May, 2005 from Victoria, BC

Post Tue Mar 24, 2020 2:04 pm

nslp wrote:
Tue Mar 24, 2020 1:40 pm
Hi guys, I just paid 250$ to download Nexus 3. I want to mention that my experience so far is horrible. It took me a long time to understand how to download the cloud since it is not really obvious in the web site layout. Moreover, when I finally found the way to do it the cloud file is being downloaded with a ridiculous speed of 50 BYTES per second. I haven't seen that speed number in 15 years now. It's a 3 mb file that is taking 2 days to download. The best part is that their support (ticket) section is not workring...

Anybody knows what is going on or has same issue?
You should be seeing a lot faster speeds than that. I just downloaded an expansion and it was around 100 - 170 Mb/s. I also opened a ticket, no issues.

Can you try opening a ticket with a different browser? Or from a different device?

trusampler
KVRian
1045 posts since 2 Jul, 2007

Re: ReFx Nexus 3 (N3) Finally here!

Post Tue Mar 24, 2020 2:15 pm

Sorry to hear that you're having such issues with this. I'm not sure as reFX support is normally pretty good ime. The only thing I can think of is the current situation with the coronavirus, potentially slowing things down a bit. Depending on the country they may be in, could be giving some dev's and tech support an issue. Weird times right now.
Cpu: Win10/2015 Mac Pro i7@4.3ghz/SSDs
Tools: Slate VMS/Antelope Audio Discrete 8 Synergy Core/Heritage Audio R.A.M.2000/API Lunchbox 6/Dyn Audio Bm5a MK2+Adam Audio
Powercore Virus B/Akai MPC Touch/Korg Wavestate/Komplete Kontrol MK2/Samples/Vst

FigBug
KVRist
430 posts since 3 May, 2005 from Victoria, BC

Re: ReFx Nexus 3 (N3) Finally here!

Post Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:11 pm

Loudness_Contour wrote:
Thu Mar 12, 2020 7:29 pm
And a more colorful version :)
There is now a full spec of all the values in the skin file:
https://github.com/reFX/Nexus3-Skins/bl ... ll%5D.json

Return to “Instruments”