Scratch Master Pro is Live and Available

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

dusted william wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 1:48 pm can we create our own Scratch Action Envelopes?
Yes you can create your own Scratch Action Envelopes (SAE"s) and there is savable SAE preset menu.

See here...

SAE Presets (Edit).png
There are 80 total ready to use SAE presets ranging from simple loops to complex multi stage scratches.

There are 117 additional user savable preset locations.

Then there is Init 1(Loop setup) and Init 2 (One Shot setup).

Then there is the copy location for quickly copying and pasting envelopes between SAE's.

Each SAE can have up to 200 break-points for creating really complex scratches.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

enCiphered wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 1:59 pm Is there a wet/dry button to control the scratch-amount? The initial sound source files in the demos are absolutely unrecognisable when the effect is applied.
There is no wet/dry mix as it is not really an audio effect in that way.

the sampler is actually scratching the sample directly the same way a vinyl record would scratch.

dionenoid wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 3:00 pm
It sounds cool tho, but also wonder about some sort of dry/wet control as some scratch actions don't really sound like the sound you're scratching with.
try turning down the amp control on the SAE's and the scratches will be a bit slower and maybe more recognizable.

dionenoid wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 3:00 pm The interface is pretty daunting at first. I think it could do with some emphasis on switches that are really important. 30 minutes doesn't really cut it when trying this, because of so many options.

Still on the fence of buying it. Maybe the maker can give us some more tips. Because it sure sounds awesome, not only for pure scratching but also for cool glitchy fx. But it's not that straightforward to use.
let me know what questions you have or what specific parts your uncertain about and I'll create a video to cover them.

Did you want the introduction and overview video?

Let me know you need and I'll do what I can.

mike_o wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 8:27 pm I'll make a video detailing how to do this later on today for you.
Thank you! Much appreciated, and I look forward to it!

SirkusPi wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 9:56 pm
mike_o wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 8:27 pm I'll make a video detailing how to do this later on today for you.
Thank you! Much appreciated, and I look forward to it!

Here you go...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zfu_N3S ... e=youtu.be

let me know if you have any other questions.

thagreatbelow wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 4:56 am First off, this looks sick as f**k. I’ve never seen a plug-in like this! Great work!

But whyyyyyyyyyy did you have to use reaktor?? It’s SUCH a pain!
I've been very fond of Reaktor ever since the day I found it, I never really understood why some people hated it...

what about Reaktor do you think is a pain?

Looks really damn good and intriguing! Will test it out in the coming days, methinks.

Just one comment: in several of the videos/demos I noticed an inconsistency in the spelling of the ensemble; it says Skratch Master Pro instead of Scratch with a C.

mike_o wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 10:10 pm Here you go...

let me know if you have any other questions.
This was tremendously helpful. I've gone ahead and purchased, and very much appreciate your quick turnaround on the above. SMP fills a definite need for me, and support like this is just pushed me to a quick buying decision.

mike_o wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 9:28 pm Let me know you need and I'll do what I can.
Thanx. I just went ahead and bought it after a bit more demoing. :tu:
More BPM please

Loving this, Michael, thank you! I especially enjoy the Eclectic Styles Snap Bank from Brett Lavellee, which incidentally works really well with a drum sequencer, I've just discovered. I dropped in the Euclidean sequencers I'd used in my recent User Library post, here: https://www.native-instruments.com/en/r ... how/13245/
…which are already set up to send only c3, d3, e3, and f3 and have been having a blast making weird beats w/ Brett's kits—This thing is SUCH a cool sampler:)

I'm glad you guys like it and I wanted to let everyone know that some more videos about design and technique will be coming this week.

Thanks.

Black Friday deals will be between Thursday 11/28 and Monday December 2nd.

Scratch Master Pro will be %30 off with a final price of $35.

Thanks to everyone here for helping support this endeavor.

https://unitedaudio-artists.com/

On the one hand, perhaps I should have held off for a week and saved $15. On the other hand, I'm having so much fun with SMP that I can't really begrudge the developer for the already-very-fair standard price I paid. :D

SirkusPi wrote: Tue Nov 26, 2019 8:36 pm On the one hand, perhaps I should have held off for a week and saved $15. On the other hand, I'm having so much fun with SMP that I can't really begrudge the developer for the already-very-fair standard price I paid. :D
I completely understand, I was a little bit on the fence about whether or not I should do a black friday deal only a few weeks after initial release, but then I thought that not offering some kind of a black friday deal was unprofessional or something.

mike_o wrote: Tue Nov 26, 2019 8:25 pm Scratch Master Pro will be %30 off with a final price of $35.
Wow, that's lame.
More BPM please

Return to “Instruments”