Scratch Master Pro is Live and Available

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I love this. I was able to recreate most of one of my favorite scratches of all time, Terminator X's transformer scratch over Queen's Flash Theme. The fader gate is perfect, but still need to tweak the movement to get the timing right. Every necessary aspect is available to do so. Sometimes I need to automate the ADSR envelope. Being able to automate the scratch strip gives total control over the vinyl movement. This is good practice for me, so I can implement my own style.

There's nothing else like this. Thank you for making it.

yellowmix wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 1:07 am I love this. I was able to recreate most of one of my favorite scratches of all time, Terminator X's transformer scratch over Queen's Flash Theme. The fader gate is perfect, but still need to tweak the movement to get the timing right. Every necessary aspect is available to do so. Sometimes I need to automate the ADSR envelope. Being able to automate the scratch strip gives total control over the vinyl movement. This is good practice for me, so I can implement my own style.

There's nothing else like this. Thank you for making it.
Thank you, I'm so glad your happy with it.

I'm going to make a video on this topic later, but here's a little tips and tricks info.

If you use mode 4 and just set the sequencer selection to master and set the gate sequencer to 4 steps then you can use mode 4 just like modes 1 & 2 but you'll have access to traditional swing instead of flow.

In mode 4 the option for "Auto" & "Gate" next to the pattern triggers are the equivalents of modes 1 & 2.

Save %20 on Scratch Master pro for our holiday sales event, $40 from 12/21 until 12/31 at midnight.

The final 24 hrs of our holiday sale begin tonight at midnight.

Get Scratch Master Pro at %20 off for a final price of $40 until 12:00 midnight new years eve California time.

Thanks to all who have supported this holiday year, and happy holidays.

Michael O'Hagan

United Audio Artists

https://unitedaudio-artists.com/

Return to “Instruments”