Remove

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Distorted Horizon wrote: Thu Dec 26, 2019 7:34 am For me the name says that it'd play REX files :P

yeah, its a bit misleading, and the gui was better on p13

i wish you would pick a name and design and stick to it

This will be the final one ;)

But i will make it skinable.

So you can make your own backgrounds.

Also you will be able to sell your custom skins to.

think it has potential i will try it

is it resizable in flstudio like spire or serum? have 4k monitor and most plugins are small

please make more banks towards genres like: future bass, tropical house, reggaeton, moombahton etc

with 1000 presets banks it could be a killer synth

are there any other presets banks available? right now it sounds like dubstep sounds plugin

why there are additional 10 similar plugins on website? very confusing website...just spend time to develop one killer rompler with quality banks instead of making 10 others cheap quality ones...make no sense, just my thought

Preset banks are in progress.

There will be Moombahton and Reggaeton.

If you click on menu then click on REX Luxus VST. then there will be new expansion there if you scroll down.

The expansions will be sold for 10-15 $ each.

Will also make Hip Hop expansions.

No expansions available at moment.

But there will be very soon.

And the other synths are Synthesizers. not romplers.

Ah there is one pack there called LABS. they are sample players. 7 diffrent ones.

And for now we planing to add a PAN knob with modulation from lfo.

And a option to change background so you can make your own skins.

Actually i will start on a Reggaeton Expansion right now.

ok tried it

so first, not resizable in flstudio @4K monitor, its very small and i can not read it

i have vst dll under C/vstplugins but library i want to have under D (right now library is not loaded automaticaly, where it must be placed?)

10-15usd for expansions will be too much as soundspot union sells expansions for $2.95

Depends.. If the expansion is worth that 10-15€ then fine. Some oriental soundbanks and I'm sold :D

AnX wrote: Thu Dec 26, 2019 8:05 am
Distorted Horizon wrote: Thu Dec 26, 2019 7:34 am For me the name says that it'd play REX files :P

its had more names than a bloody spy :lol:

call it "the nameless one".
sounds ominous :o

vurt wrote: Thu Dec 26, 2019 9:36 pm
AnX wrote: Thu Dec 26, 2019 8:05 am

its had more names than a bloody spy :lol:

call it "the nameless one".
sounds ominous :o
"impossible to name one"

We need to find a solution for how to handle the samples.

For now it works like. you put the map everywhere you want on the computer then load the expansion.

Next time u load the synth just click Load Last State. at the buttom of the synth.

And about the size we will make 2 diffrent sizes. One smaller and one bigger. The bigger one will be called REX Lexus VST XL

yobare wrote: Thu Dec 26, 2019 10:28 pm REX Lexus
A car that plays rex files :lol:

lol i meant Luxus :P

yobare wrote: Thu Dec 26, 2019 10:28 pm And about the size we will make 2 diffrent sizes. One smaller and one bigger. The bigger one will be called REX Lexus VST XL
ok, right now vst original is about 3cm wide @4K monitor , we would need much bigger like 20cm wide
thanks

L-REX :razz:
My main tools: Kontakt, Omnisphere, Samplemodeling + Audio Modeling. Akai VIP = godsend. Tari's libraries also rock.

Return to “Instruments”