Remove

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Maybe call it Beagle VST, and have this cute little fella as your logo:

Sorry, but... I'm only into illegal romplers.

illegal hahaha :P ;)

New design in workflow.

much better right?

you don't say ...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thank you guys for all the help. Looks much better now! Not Another lethal. Something orginality.

Gosh... Red letters on black background ! Unreadable. Precisely one of the worst things to do on IT graphic design as I wrote.
:(
Build your life everyday as if you would live for a thousand years. Marvel at the Life everyday as if you would die tomorrow.
I'm now severely diseased since September 2018.

yobare wrote: Fri Nov 29, 2019 1:38 pm New design in workflow.

much better right?
Not with that red lettering on black background.

AnX wrote: Thu Nov 28, 2019 6:51 pm you use cyan on a lot of your stuff, i really dont like that colour... if you do, that's fine.

make whatever pleases you

as for a name...

LEGION
Excellent.

“My name is Legion,” he replied, “for we are many.”
:tu:
바보

White font would be a better choice
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

Yellow font would be good too.

Does this thing use SF2, SFZ formats or proprietary?

ok i can change the font. shall i use green pruple yellow or what colour is best and fit best for this machine.

Anyone have any ideas of the colour i can still change the colour.

Its not using SF2 or SFZ. its using wav files. so u can easily just make your own patches. Like if you like a lead from any synth you can export as a wav file and use it in the rompler/sampler and its still pretty ok quality.

Just download it and try it out. The version you download is still the cyan crap one.

And thanks guys for helping about the design.

And the new version will be updated.

Im currently working on so the rompler remember the patches. For example the synth have 32 presets so it can hold 32 banks at same time. So im working on so it remember it even if you make a new project or close daw and opens it. Its hard thing to do but we are currently working on it.

Pls need the public help here.

What colour shall i use?

Yellow
Green
Purple
Blue
Orange

What do you think?

Well... Let's see with this video below that I just made with Corel PaintShop Pro 2018.

Watch the colors moving while the counter progresses from -180 to +180 in the white dialog box.

1. See what is your preference (in the counter) for the non selected lines of letters.
2. See what is your preference (in the counter) for a selected line of letters (read the mention below)
3. See what is your preference (in the counter) for the crowns of leds around the knobs.

Mention : for the selected line of letters it would be much preferable to not invert the colors but to simply change the color of the line with non-inverted colors (as I do in the video)

With that method everybody can tell his preference for the point 1, for the point 2, and for the point 3.

Then it will be very easy to see what are the widest preferences among us.

Watch (open the video widescreen for better watching):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JhzxvqjsGO0

:tu:
Build your life everyday as if you would live for a thousand years. Marvel at the Life everyday as if you would die tomorrow.
I'm now severely diseased since September 2018.

Wow fantastic im not a pro designer. But some of these Colours looks fantastic. I need ur help to Pick one. And then People ofc can make their own skins.

Also the preset expansions remember is fixed. Means every time you load the synth it Will remember the expansions. And for each 32 presets you can have one expansion for each preset. So if you load the synth in a New project and loaded 32 expansions 1 for each presets. It Will remember this Without realoading expansions.

Also its wav files so you can easily make ur own expansions on 128 wav files.

And those are ofc free to sell.

And now Will be intro Price for 22.5 $

All expansions we make Will be 5-10 $ each.

So no high prices like Other romplers.

Also would be cool with some ideas of expansions.

Return to “Instruments”