Genesis Pro

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Genesis Pro The Sound Experience

Still no updates?

Any developer that could go in with some expertise and help make a native 64bit version?

Kdahl wrote: Wed Apr 22, 2020 8:59 pm Any developer that could go in with some expertise and help make a native 64bit version?
Amazing that this topic is going strong
Genesis is pile of 32bit crap sold for $1 to all unexpecting first time musous.
What a joke.
You need some kind of admin privilege to Install it, some kind of crap Bridge 32bit conversion, and it still sounds like crap.

Kdahl wrote: Wed Apr 22, 2020 8:59 pm Any developer that could go in with some expertise and help make a native 64bit version?
As has been pointed out numerous times in this thread, it is not realistic. Genesis Pro uses custom modules, which haven't been ported, and probably will never be ported to 64-bit.

I would say that the software is sold "as is", and should be treated that way.

Atlatnesiti wrote: Thu Apr 23, 2020 1:46 pm
What a joke.
You need some kind of admin privilege to Install it, some kind of crap Bridge 32bit conversion, and it still sounds like crap.
No it actually sounds pretty decent, it's just let down by bugs, loading times, 32bit and non optimized coding. It needs full updating then it would be really quite good. For a dollar you really gonna complain ?
Don't trust those with words of weakness, they are the most aggressive

What a joke.
:insert emperor palpatine meme:

LeVzi wrote: Thu Apr 23, 2020 1:54 pm
What a joke.
No it actually sounds pretty decent, it's just let down by bugs, loading times, 32bit and non optimized coding. It needs full updating then it would be really quite good. For a dollar you really gonna complain ?
Yes? Why in the hell should the price mean anything? There are free synths available that don't have these problems. I was the bad guy pages and pages and pages ago for daring to say that something wasn't necessarily great because it was a "labor of love". How dare I say anything about a guy toiling away on something for 8 years without updating the base programming environment because its a labor of love. And lo and behold its a bug-ridden mess. But hey you can't complain...its only $1! What a bunch of nonsense.

rezoneight wrote: Thu Apr 23, 2020 8:14 pm
LeVzi wrote: Thu Apr 23, 2020 1:54 pm
What a joke.
Yes? Why in the hell should the price mean anything? There are free synths available that don't have these problems. I was the bad guy pages and pages and pages ago for daring to say that something wasn't necessarily great because it was a "labor of love". How dare I say anything about a guy toiling away on something for 8 years without updating the base programming environment because its a labor of love. And lo and behold its a bug-ridden mess. But hey you can't complain...its only $1! What a bunch of nonsense.
Yeah it is such an expensive thing to spend $1, no one is disputing its a messy synth, but it will get updates, Im pretty sure he'll not want to go down at the only dev that spent 8 years making an unusable synth. But it does sound nice when you use it, and it does need a lot of work. But seriously if $1 isn't worth it, because it's not unusable , then you must be one hell of a tight ass.

alvfaria wrote: Wed Apr 22, 2020 5:11 pm Still no updates?
is it 2028?

I love what the developer has done with this synth, I think in time it'll be great. Had a rough start, but that's OK. Give it some time, and it will work out for your hard earned cash.
INTERFACE: RME ADI-2/4 Pro/Antelope Orion Studio Synergy Core/BAE 1073 MPF Dual/Heritage Audio Successor+SYMPH EQ
SYNTHS: Korg Kronos X 88/Yamaha Montage M8x/Sequential Trigon 6/
Behringer DM12D/Pro-800

guess a lot of you weren't born when this was released, but this plugin has earned Ummet my respect:

https://youtu.be/QEzRy3qEnUA

I somehow missed that rough start people chat about but i was here since it was announced, are people seriosly talking about late relase and cant get over it till this day ? Like seriously ? :lol: or 32bit which is not really a problem ? But hey complaining is free.
Extreme trolling by some 64 bit only users is like they go around threads on KVR to shit on and they picked this one out of boredom to load off their frustrations with everything else but this synth.And then they reccommend... arturia stuff... wow, last time i checked their stuff it was aliasing fest all day long.
Im not affiliated and not hyped but some of the complaints are plain dumb, this Vsti is not bad at all and its definitely not a disaster like some guys would love it to be.Those rebel types, they love when things are hyped and then go even tiny bit wrong, cause its a disaster according to them.

yeah, it's like they never used software before... anyone who uses software in the past 40 years should know that software is called software because it is easily altered. It's as if they've never conceived of such a thing as "software updates". Have they ever made music? ever edit something before? I don't know, seems like the trolls are loaded for bear and have a grudge. But from where? Writer's block?

LeVzi wrote: Fri Apr 24, 2020 8:10 am Yeah it is such an expensive thing to spend $1, no one is disputing its a messy synth, but it will get updates, Im pretty sure he'll not want to go down at the only dev that spent 8 years making an unusable synth. But it does sound nice when you use it, and it does need a lot of work. But seriously if $1 isn't worth it, because it's not unusable , then you must be one hell of a tight ass.
The cost is irrelevant sir and for the record I've spent about 2 grand on various plugins. Most certainly not a tight ass. What I AM is someone who wants the money I spend going to something worthwhile, even if its a single dollar. A guy who has spent 8 years on a turd he finally decided to drop in the punch bowl? No thanks, he's not worth a penny. I prefer to spend the money I work hard for on people who give a damn.

rezoneight wrote: Fri Apr 24, 2020 11:25 pm
LeVzi wrote: Fri Apr 24, 2020 8:10 am Yeah it is such an expensive thing to spend $1, no one is disputing its a messy synth, but it will get updates, Im pretty sure he'll not want to go down at the only dev that spent 8 years making an unusable synth. But it does sound nice when you use it, and it does need a lot of work. But seriously if $1 isn't worth it, because it's not unusable , then you must be one hell of a tight ass.
The cost is irrelevant sir and for the record I've spent about 2 grand on various plugins. Most certainly not a tight ass. What I AM is someone who wants the money I spend going to something worthwhile, even if its a single dollar. A guy who has spent 8 years on a turd he finally decided to drop in the punch bowl? No thanks, he's not worth a penny. I prefer to spend the money I work hard for on people who give a damn.
You must be a blast at parties !

Return to “Instruments”