Genesis Pro

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Genesis Pro The Sound Experience

rezoneight wrote: Fri Apr 24, 2020 11:25 pm
LeVzi wrote: Fri Apr 24, 2020 8:10 am Yeah it is such an expensive thing to spend $1, no one is disputing its a messy synth, but it will get updates, Im pretty sure he'll not want to go down at the only dev that spent 8 years making an unusable synth. But it does sound nice when you use it, and it does need a lot of work. But seriously if $1 isn't worth it, because it's not unusable , then you must be one hell of a tight ass.
The cost is irrelevant sir

I bought it, I installed it, but I haven't started it yet, even once :lol:

rezoneight wrote: Fri Apr 24, 2020 11:25 pm ... I've spent about 2 grand on various plugins. Most certainly not a tight ass ...
only 2000$ for plugins? That's nothing, how can you make music?? :D

clipnotic wrote: Sat Apr 25, 2020 9:24 pm
rezoneight wrote: Fri Apr 24, 2020 11:25 pm ... I've spent about 2 grand on various plugins. Most certainly not a tight ass ...
only 2000$ for plugins? That's nothing, how can you make music?? :D
Hahaha. Because I buy when they're on sale and the rest on hardware ;)
Last edited by rezoneight on Sun Apr 26, 2020 1:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

LeVzi wrote: Sat Apr 25, 2020 8:45 am
rezoneight wrote: Fri Apr 24, 2020 11:25 pm
LeVzi wrote: Fri Apr 24, 2020 8:10 am Yeah it is such an expensive thing to spend $1, no one is disputing its a messy synth, but it will get updates, Im pretty sure he'll not want to go down at the only dev that spent 8 years making an unusable synth. But it does sound nice when you use it, and it does need a lot of work. But seriously if $1 isn't worth it, because it's not unusable , then you must be one hell of a tight ass.
The cost is irrelevant sir and for the record I've spent about 2 grand on various plugins. Most certainly not a tight ass. What I AM is someone who wants the money I spend going to something worthwhile, even if its a single dollar. A guy who has spent 8 years on a turd he finally decided to drop in the punch bowl? No thanks, he's not worth a penny. I prefer to spend the money I work hard for on people who give a damn.
You must be a blast at parties !
Who has time for parties? Too busy using my working plugins :hihi:

Well, according to developer of this app, it took him 10 years to come up with this final result, LoL
I can't think of any freeware or commercial developer to release such a bug written, limited and incomplete plugin ever.
BTW; Doesn't matter if it's free, $1 or $1000. This pile of crap is not even ready for beta release.
10 years to develop, what a joke.
Developer claims to be PRO, I doubt very much he is using his own plugin :wink:

maybe he was PROcrastinating for the past 10 yrs.
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Aloysius wrote: Sun Apr 26, 2020 11:27 am maybe he was PROcrastinating for the past 10 yrs.
:hihi:

This vsti wants everytime to go online.
first when i installed it, second when i put in in a Daw. I don't know what data this plugin will send and what purpose of that spying. I bought it, i payed my money - what else should i give to a developer - my credit card number? my paswords? my install folder data? how can i control that?
It's 2020 here. I would like to get a refund for this.

P.S>https://webshop.oz-soft.com/en/content/ ... -questions
"2. Do I need Internet connection to use the Genesis Pro?
The Genesis Pro only needs an internet connection during install. After install you can use the Genesis with/without internet connection."
So why it goes online then?

DJ Fed wrote: Sun Apr 26, 2020 12:34 pm This vsti wants everytime to go online.
first when i installed it, second when i put in in a Daw. I don't know what data this plugin will send and what purpose of that spying. I bought it, i payed my money - what else should i give to a developer - my credit card number? my paswords? my install folder data? how can i control that?
It's 2020 here. I would like to get a refund for this.
Sucked in to the hype?
Well, I’m sorry to say, but you wan’t get your money back I’m afraid.
This dodgy developer knows what he’s doing.
Wish I could come with this money making idea myself.
Sell the dodgy product for $100 and only few will buy it.
Sell the same hyped up dodgy product, backed up by shmic videos for $1 and suddenly you get hundreds of sales.
For $1, hardly anyone will ask for refund, simply brilliant

Sucked in to the hype?
Well, I’m sorry to say, but you wan’t get your money back I’m afraid.
This dodgy developer knows what he’s doing.
Wish I could come with this money making idea myself.
Sell the dodgy product for $100 and only few will buy it.
Sell the same hyped up dodgy product, backed up by shmic videos for $1 and suddenly you get hundreds of sales.
For $1, hardly anyone will ask for refund, simply brilliant
Yes, man, i did.
I used paypall system, i trust them and did everything like they say - i wrote a kind letter to a shop and asked for a refund. If no i will start a refund procedure. I know it is a little funny to refund a 1 euro but i always do pay to a developer for a software i use, it's a fair deal.
If i want a refund - he should do it it is also fair.

It was either free or max $1.
Imagine releasing this mess for like $99, or more. The outrage would break the internet.
There are two kinds of people in the world. Those which can finish a tune, and those which has 300 two-bar loops.

I think the concept was born 8 years ago, but it certainly wasn't in development for 8 years. I maybe had 4 years development then they just forgot about it, for whatever reason, then remembered one night that they had it , basically polished up the bits that were left, tested it on a handful of PC's and released it for 1$ in an attempt to recoup as much as they can. Now there was so much interest, so they are trying to fix stuff that's just not even developed anymore. They will either actually fix all the bugs, update the modules, really finished the plugin, release 64bit and probably charge a massive upgrade fee , or it will get minor bugfixes, and a built in bridge and that will be that.
Don't trust those with words of weakness, they are the most aggressive

Just to say it loud today i got a full refund from Ozsoft b.v. So everything is ok. Hope my system is not infected. That is all.

LeVzi wrote: Mon Apr 27, 2020 7:58 am I think the concept was born 8 years ago, but it certainly wasn't in development for 8 years. I maybe had 4 years development then they just forgot about it, for whatever reason, then remembered one night that they had it , basically polished up the bits that were left, tested it on a handful of PC's and released it for 1$ in an attempt to recoup as much as they can. Now there was so much interest, so they are trying to fix stuff that's just not even developed anymore. They will either actually fix all the bugs, update the modules, really finished the plugin, release 64bit and probably charge a massive upgrade fee , or it will get minor bugfixes, and a built in bridge and that will be that.
I seem to remember reading somewhere that he wanted to sell soundsets and make the money that way. That of course could be totally wrong but not a bad idea if they'd release a solid product. But what you said makes total sense and it would be nice if they could at least work out the bugs. Wouldn't hold your breath though.

Return to “Instruments”