Genesis Pro

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Genesis Pro The Sound Experience

starflakeprj wrote: Mon Feb 17, 2020 5:43 pm
yobare wrote: Mon Feb 17, 2020 5:29 pm And elektronisch i respect that to. Some synth creators gets more attention. And thats The thing. All cant get alot of feedback for their synths. But its strange he dident go for a 64 bit version with such a synth.
It has been mentioned so many times in this thread already. When Ummet started this project 8 years ago SynthEdit was only 32-bit. He has used modules in Genesis Pro that haven't been ported to 64-bit since development of those was stopped many years ago. He would have been forced to start over again, and how many years more would that take?
cries of "64bit vst in 2030? we use neural synths now ..."

Is there any official confirmation that it will be 32bit only?

Yes.
NextGen wrote: Sun Feb 09, 2020 7:06 pm Hi Guys,

To answer one of the most frequently asked question whether the Genesis is 32 or 64 bit, it's unfortunately 32bit and It's windows only. I know, I would have seen it differently as well. But the project has become so huge and complex over time that it is not easy to port it to 64bit/mac. Having that said it's not impossible and I am checking all the possibilities. 

Electronisch im glad you already found your synths. :) hope you have fun because doing music is fun and music is everything ^^

I wish ummet The best with this synth because it seems very good and intresting and awesome sounds.

I hope he can deliver an 64 bit version in The future to get more People using The synth that looks very good in The video for hes sounds.

And electronisch my synths Kinda look mybe little similar to other synths. I just get inspired and ideas. But its not The goal to make copies. Like another toxic lol.

:p

I actually wana try this synth my self its intresting synth.

It is explained, it could not be even more than 1 euro, who will make use of a 32-bit plugin if most companies have already abolished such architecture. It looks like a bad joke.

plauto wrote: Mon Feb 17, 2020 6:02 pm It looks like a bad joke.
No, judging by the demo videos it looks like a pretty cool synth. :wink:
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Teksonik wrote: Mon Feb 17, 2020 6:11 pm
im sure if it was 64bits thered be other things to moan about...

wah! the colours all wroooooong! :cry:

32 bit sucks in this decade.
It reminds me of how that Flowstone Vrus Emu Synth went down until it got ported and even then people were complaining about performance. It sucked donkey balls.

Kian Russell wrote: Mon Feb 17, 2020 6:15 pm 32 bit sucks in this decade.
It reminds me of how that Flowstone Vrus Emu Synth went down until it got ported and even then people were complaining about performance. It sucked donkey balls.
youd suck with 128 bits in any decade
:)

vurt wrote: Mon Feb 17, 2020 6:18 pm
You should have been a mod here @kvr for all the work you put in.
I guess your face didn't fit and you were put on the court to play your loot :)

Kian Russell wrote: Mon Feb 17, 2020 6:21 pm
vurt wrote: Mon Feb 17, 2020 6:18 pm
You should have been a mod here @kvr for all the work you put in.
I guess your face didn't fit and you were put on the court to play your loot :)
minstrels play lutes.
i wop thee with mine pigs bladder on thy sticketh or. something.

but no, my face doesnt fit in many places :cry:
so i wear many masks.

vurt wrote: Mon Feb 17, 2020 6:14 pm

Well to be fair since I don't think anyone here has actually tried the synth itself there could be other things to moan about. It could be as buggy as a Florida swamp or it may be rock solid and totally awesome. Can't be sure until we get our grubby little hands on it.

As for the colors the "Picasso Mode" looks pretty cool as well. Should allow everyone to dial in a color scheme that pleases their personal taste. :tu:
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

but more seriously, im just bored reading people trying to be edgy and insulting
by all means make crticisms, just dont be so "teenage rebel without a clue" about it. (a general comment not singling you out)

Teksonik wrote: Mon Feb 17, 2020 6:25 pm
vurt wrote: Mon Feb 17, 2020 6:14 pm

Well to be fair since I don't think anyone here has actually tried the synth itself there could be other things to moan about. It could be as buggy as a Florida swamp or it may be rock solid and totally awesome. Can't be sure until we get our grubby little hands on it.
yep and when people can try it complaints are valid, i meant even if it was 64bit, wed be hearing some complaints even now before release ;)

vurt wrote: Mon Feb 17, 2020 6:24 pm [
but no, my face doesnt fit in many places :cry:
so i wear many masks.
Its ok vurt, you tried sucking up countless times on behalf of kvr but would they ever give you an ounce of power? they never did trust you. lol
If only you had shaved more often and popped down to your tailor.
kvr have your number :)

Return to “Instruments”