Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Genesis Pro The Sound Experience

Kian Russell wrote: Mon Feb 17, 2020 6:29 pm
vurt wrote: Mon Feb 17, 2020 6:24 pm [
but no, my face doesnt fit in many places :cry:
so i wear many masks.
Its ok vurt, you tried sucking up countless times on behalf of kvr but would they ever give you an ounce of power? they never did trust you. lol
If only you had shaved more often and popped down to your tailor.
kvr have your number :)
are you mad? you think id want to be an actual moderator?
nope way!
not being able to call people c**ts would not work for me :shrug:

Last edited by Kian Russell on Mon Feb 17, 2020 6:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kian Russell wrote: Mon Feb 17, 2020 6:37 pm
vurt wrote: Mon Feb 17, 2020 6:31 pm

are you mad? you think id want to be an actual moderator?
nope way!
not being able to call people c**ts would not work for me :shrug:

I think if kvr offered you a position to moderate you would do in a heartbeat. :D
The question remains would you make a good mod IF offered.
No point in talking about it if they never offered. hehe

well its not something i expect to happen anyway, but no, seriously. the shit those guys get for no money. i dont do thankless tasks.
but, you are of course to think what you do. :)

and, no, id be a shit moderator.
for reasons best left for elsewhere ;)

vurt wrote: Mon Feb 17, 2020 6:41 pm well its not something i expect to happen anyway, but no, seriously. the shit those guys get for no money. i dont do thankless tasks.
My bad I thought kvr was a commercial venture judging from the huge amount of adverts here.
I thought they would be in a position to actually pay their helpers.
Sorry vurt, and sorry for derailing a 32 bit donky sucking Synth.

Kian Russell wrote: Mon Feb 17, 2020 6:15 pm 32 bit sucks in this decade.
It reminds me of how that Flowstone Vrus Emu Synth went down until it got ported and even then people were complaining about performance. It sucked donkey balls.
coded much yourself recently?

AnX wrote: Mon Feb 17, 2020 6:52 pm
Kian Russell wrote: Mon Feb 17, 2020 6:15 pm 32 bit sucks in this decade.
It reminds me of how that Flowstone Vrus Emu Synth went down until it got ported and even then people were complaining about performance. It sucked donkey balls.
coded much yourself recently?
As predicted Kriminal is on the beat :)

take that as a big no then

Hey Kriminal I couldn't code my way out of a wet paper bag. Having said that I could probably knock up a Synth Edit vst if I could be bothered.

The demons who are in the thread trying to stop this instrument from being released are serving a function, they'll get this thread to 238 pages faster than Serum did!

vurt wrote: Mon Feb 17, 2020 6:41 pm well its not something i expect to happen anyway, but no, seriously. the shit those guys get for no money. i dont do thankless tasks.
it's not completely thankless, there are many people here who let us know they appreciate us (dont forget, bandit and vudes might talk telepathically) and we know it. However, the satisfaction I get is from seeing people grow here with the help of other artists, producers, developers, musicians and what not. This place has given me so much, giving some back is my pleasure...though sometimes I get more back than I ask for :hihi:
The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world. It requires profound, purpose‐larger‐than‐the‐self kind of understanding.

Yeah well done hink! you climbed that greasy poll pretty fast.
I seem to remember countless times where you have been interrupted from everyday life, you even moaned about it. :)
But to think a big commercial enterprise like kvr give you or other helpers nothing in return does make me question modern civilization. :)

vurt wrote: Mon Feb 17, 2020 6:44 pm and, no, id be a shit moderator.
I'd perma ban all 385991 members in the first ten minutes. :tu:
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Teksonik wrote: Mon Feb 17, 2020 7:22 pm
vurt wrote: Mon Feb 17, 2020 6:44 pm and, no, id be a shit moderator.
I'd perma ban all 385991 members in the first ten minutes. :tu:
/takes a toke

hmmm what does this big "delete" button do?

Return to “Instruments”