Genesis Pro

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Genesis Pro The Sound Experience

"Pre-register", "exclusive content"... what's next? Micro transactions, DLC's and subscription? :lol:

clipnotic wrote: Fri Feb 21, 2020 10:42 amAnd in the 90s and these days there was and is no reason for me to buy your plugin! :D
Might I politely mention that Viper is an amazing plugin! I use the 32-bit version, which is super stable in Reaper. Best $89 ever spent.

anyway, i've just visited oz-soft.com but there was no option to register..

clipnotic wrote: Fri Feb 21, 2020 10:42 amWell, you should read the whole post again, perhaps you understand better, why I called that "Future 90s" Or you better optimize your own plugin instead of posting facepalm stuff to users though you simply don't understand! :wink:
Dont missunderstand me, I hate all genres which start with Future: Future Bass, Future House, Future whatever. I dont know who was that idiot who came up with that. I think its just the trendy shit right now with the instagram generation. So in 20 years it will not be Future anymore? It will be Past Bass, Past House? But 90s was in the past, how can it be Future 90s? I just hate it :P
http://www.adamszabo.com/ - Synths, soundsets and music

Is it 64bit yet? Haven't kept up with the thread for a while.
No signature here!

No, but... 17 more pages in this thread, and it will become 64-bit. At least if we all hold hands, and pray for the best.

chk071 wrote: Fri Feb 21, 2020 12:02 pm No, but... 17 more pages in this thread, and it will become 64-bit. At least if we all hold hands, and pray for the best.
:lol:
Fernando (FMR)

If I bought a DAW that didn't have the ability to process 32 bit plugins I would kick myself for not looking at the specs first.

So what? 99.9 % of the plugins released these days come in a 64-bit version, or are even 64-bit only.

.1% of plugins are good. Are they all 32 bit? I'm not saying that, but in theory they could very well be.

clipnotic wrote: Fri Feb 21, 2020 10:12 am
GRUMP wrote: Fri Feb 21, 2020 9:51 am They need Groove and Feeling. Soul. Todays Stuff is completely industrialized and intellectialized.

I recommend to prefer Samplers over Synthesizers and their Billions of Parameters.
Well, at the moment is a hardware revival and in the 90s I worked with samplers and hardware synths, too. That was a great time but today all the features and more are available in software and you can use score files if you want the groove of old samplers. I'm very happy with that. No bouncing, no menu diving in mini displays, no thousands of cables ... And it's not a requirement to use that Billions of Parameters, you can still work simple but to have more features extra is the big advantage today! :tu:

Sorry for Off Topic, Genesis Pro is great! :D
I would´n´t say "you can still work simple" but "you should". And People who praise the "good old Times and Tools" too much probably never had to slice a Drumloop with a 15 Digits Display. Or map a Multisample one by one with 2 Buttons. I mean ... But: taking Samples and treating them results in a completely different Sound, Workflow and Result. Where people use complex Modulations Today we had to think about a Solution then. The Result was Creativity - and in depth Knowledge of the available Possibilities.
Last edited by GRUMP on Fri Feb 21, 2020 2:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

adamtrance wrote: Fri Feb 21, 2020 11:59 am
clipnotic wrote: Fri Feb 21, 2020 10:42 amWell, you should read the whole post again, perhaps you understand better, why I called that "Future 90s" Or you better optimize your own plugin instead of posting facepalm stuff to users though you simply don't understand! :wink:
I just hate it :P
You´re on the Path to the Dark Side, Bro!°

The link is not on Ummet'swebsite anymore... I guess that he had too much requests. Let's see what happens on march 12 th. It is likely that the site will be overloaded...

chk071 wrote: Fri Feb 21, 2020 12:02 pm No, but... 17 more pages in this thread, and it will become 64-bit. At least if we all hold hands, and pray for the best.
Should prayers be in 32bit or 64bit format, asking for a friend
Always Read the Manual!

Depends if we get 32 or 64 people together to hold hands. :D

Return to “Instruments”