GForce Sale

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

BlackWinny wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 6:47 pm What a weird question...

Why would I be unable to record or automate this process ?
Winny, do you tried to do this ?
I suggest to try and write about the result.

I don't understand at all what is your point.
:ud:
Build your life everyday as if you would live for a thousand years. Marvel at the Life everyday as if you would die tomorrow.
I'm now severely diseased since September 2018.

Winny, sorry, If you tried, you would understand. Because it's not automatable.

And... ?
Build your life everyday as if you would live for a thousand years. Marvel at the Life everyday as if you would die tomorrow.

And not recordable.

If more precisely - the only way to record this process - this is record result in realtime to audio track (that, in principle, is can say not usable already). BUT. I tried to do that too - and the result was unsuccessful: not only did the rendering result differ from what we hear in real time during the morphing process, but it was also accompanied by various lags and freezes (an attempt to use morphing at the time of recording).

And, for just in case, here official reply: "There's no way to automate the morph. The best way to get it in a DAW is to record the Oddity 2 track down to audio and trigger the morph by mouse."

Is that enough now?

I don't care. For me, this below is interesting enough to catch my attention and to have fun:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ncwoq0X0RV0

"And ?" :D

Once again, I just don’t see any benefit from this if it cannot be save in the audio track.

To be fair to GForce, I remember when they brought out that feature, and it was absolutely intended as a performance feature not for recording. If you really want to record it, do it manually...not that difficult.

This.

Among other, above i already described my experience of recording morph result in realtime (manually). And this is not trouble-free. Сan say that this method will also not works.

An secondly, for example in Minimonsta this morphing sysem can be automated \ works properly (AFAIR).

Of course, if you use the idea of recording on a portable recorder (ie outwards
DAW) then for sure it will work out.
But I really can’t call such a solution usable nor efficient lol (for plugins area).

kritikon wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 7:53 pm To be fair to GForce, I remember when they brought out that feature, and it was absolutely intended as a performance feature not for recording. If you really want to record it, do it manually...not that difficult.
Performance being a mouse selecting an item in a menu?

fceramic wrote: Wed Dec 11, 2019 11:55 pm I think Imposcar sounds pretty generic and "dead", but poly AT is a rarity and is really well implemented.
Really? :o
I think it sounds very much alive and fat and unique. The filter sounds amazing I even prefer it over Diva.

Btw, i actually heard from different sources (from my friend long time ago - who liked ImpOscar, then some musician interview, and already here in topic) about something special in his (Imposcar) filters. And frankly tried to catch some unusual moments from it's, but unsuccessfully.
In my taste more unusual\interesting then i could call filters in Largo for example, or in Wolfgang's WaveGen vst (with Drive mode), or Strobe, or (AFAIR) Xils PolyKB.
But maybe i don't understand something.

EDIT I mean, could assume, that maybe once ago, a certain feature was something unusual in his filter.
But since then many other approaches \ analog related algos have been created, as computing power grows, and I can assume that the relevance of this advantage may have been largely leveled, with the release of such as mentioned products.

Return to “Instruments”