What synth do you actually USE the most in your own music????

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic

thecontrolcentre wrote: Fri Feb 07, 2020 9:11 pm You get used to the irn bru after a while
When I was touring ..

Most of the bands "Ridder" included every gig supply crates of the stuff for the crew...

breakfast of irn bru and coke... not the fizzy coke :oops:

So.. yeah, one gets quiet used it .

South of the border it was lucazade
Last edited by toonertik on Fri Feb 07, 2020 9:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

for asgaaaaaaaaaaard! :box:

I'm not making music, I just hang around in forums like this and tell unreasonable bullshit...

vurt wrote: Fri Feb 07, 2020 8:17 pm think cricket is boring for everyone.
its just an excuse to sit in the sun.
its definitely not boring if ur playing silly mid off
Music had a one night stand with sound design.....And the condom broke

bermudagold wrote: Fri Feb 07, 2020 9:55 pm
vurt wrote: Fri Feb 07, 2020 8:17 pm think cricket is boring for everyone.
its just an excuse to sit in the sun.
No no!
It's perfect for having a picknick

theres places where i dont risk being hit with a cork projectile that i can have picnics at yogi.

Jace-BeOS wrote: Fri Feb 07, 2020 8:40 pmI don’t believe in an Illuminati, but I actually take somewhat seriously that notion that sports do indeed promote division...
The you are not looking at it from the right perspective. At work, for example, I have a lot more to talk to the other people in the office who follow the cricket and rugby league than with other colleagues, which leads to getting along better with those people than I would otherwise.
AnX wrote: Fri Feb 07, 2020 8:49 pmsounds very similar to rugby
Rugby is awful.
NOVAkILL : Asus RoG Flow Z13, Core i9, 16GB RAM, Win11 | EVO 16 | Studio One | bx_oberhausen, GR-8, JP6K, Union, Hexeract, Olga, TRK-01, SEM, BA-1, Thorn, Prestige, Spire, Legend-HZ, ANA-2, VG Iron 2 | Uno Pro, Rocket.

exactly

Trying to stay on topic and ignore the useless bla bla i‘m now back to P900 followed by Alchemy, Sculpture and ES2 (yes, no joke).

ES2 is great, just needs a refresh.
and sculpture is pretty unique.

Ploki wrote: Sat Feb 08, 2020 11:59 am ES2 is great, just needs a refresh.
and sculpture is pretty unique.
Indeed, ES2 is still on par with some of the modern synths for me and even has maybe the fattest sounding unison. I wonder what Apple make in the background for so long now. Maybe they prepare for a port for iOS. The GUI part seems to be indeed more work or why half of the Logic instruments still look like 1990.
Anyway, ES2 sound is great for me and i can run 100´s instances on my old macbook here as well.
Sculpture is still in a class of its own for me and still my most favorite when it comes to organic "noises". The material morphing is still unique for me as well. While some other synths can do similar things Sculpture gets the crown for me here.
Alchemy also is still a very unique synth with some very unique FX no other synth or FX plug-in can do for me.
So far i could indeed live with just Logic and P900 as only third party synth (not counting my iOS synths where are also some unique which doesn´t exist for mac/windows).

tbh apple has more than enough resources to have make redesign happen in what, 8 years since LPX was released?

still feeding the modular to form.

the only synth I'm using at the moment is a new one from Synapse Audio.

testing and making patches, lots of fun... 8)

AnX wrote: Sat Feb 08, 2020 1:15 pm the only synth I'm using at the moment is a new one from Synapse Audio.

testing and making patches, lots of fun... 8)
ooh you tease.
i like it :love:

Return to “Instruments”