Anyone Have a List of Synths with MIDI Out for Sequencers?

VST, AU, AAX, etc. plug-in Virtual Instruments discussion
User avatar
Halonmusic
KVRAF
3219 posts since 13 Nov, 2015 from Norway

Post Mon Jan 13, 2020 4:53 am

Full Bucket wrote:
Mon Jan 13, 2020 3:49 am
ModulAir will have it with the next version, too.

Cheers, Björn
Great! :tu: :o
Don't be a Sheep. :borg: | Opinions matters :evil:

bite_me
KVRist
411 posts since 2 May, 2015 from Ruhrgebiet

Re: Anyone Have a List of Synths with MIDI Out for Sequencers?

Post Mon Jan 13, 2020 10:09 am

Thorn by Dmitry Sches.
The average bored guy :neutral:

TvTooth
KVRer
10 posts since 4 Feb, 2012

Re: Anyone Have a List of Synths with MIDI Out for Sequencers?

Post Mon Jan 13, 2020 10:27 am

ABL3 is good.
Stop the monsters

experimental.crow
KVRAF
6116 posts since 9 Mar, 2003 from the bridge of sighs

Re: Anyone Have a List of Synths with MIDI Out for Sequencers?

Post Mon Jan 13, 2020 10:56 am

reaktor ...
Image

FapFilter
KVRist
249 posts since 29 Oct, 2015

Re: Anyone Have a List of Synths with MIDI Out for Sequencers?

Post Mon Jan 13, 2020 4:59 pm

tony10000 wrote:
Mon Jan 13, 2020 4:15 am
FapFilter wrote:
Mon Jan 13, 2020 3:57 am
Icarus 2
How can you do it in Icarus 2? I don't see anything in the manual.

you don't have to do anything. Unless there is some function to disable this, the Arp is always outputting MIDI by default as far as i'm aware

acYm
KVRian
1057 posts since 11 Sep, 2015

Re: Anyone Have a List of Synths with MIDI Out for Sequencers?

Post Mon Jan 13, 2020 5:06 pm

can't forget Phoscyon

FapFilter
KVRist
249 posts since 29 Oct, 2015

Re: Anyone Have a List of Synths with MIDI Out for Sequencers?

Post Mon Jan 13, 2020 5:08 pm

Geist 2 and Tremor aswell

David
KVRian
1440 posts since 5 Jan, 2003 from Brookings, OR

Re: Anyone Have a List of Synths with MIDI Out for Sequencers?

Post Mon Jan 13, 2020 5:48 pm

FapFilter wrote:
Mon Jan 13, 2020 5:08 pm
Geist 2 and Tremor aswell
MDrummer, too, then, even in demo mode.

V0RT3X
KVRAF
7942 posts since 4 Jul, 2012 from Alesia

Re: Anyone Have a List of Synths with MIDI Out for Sequencers?

Post Mon Jan 13, 2020 6:15 pm

D16 stuff

tony10000
KVRian
704 posts since 4 Aug, 2017

Re: Anyone Have a List of Synths with MIDI Out for Sequencers?

Post Mon Jan 13, 2020 6:34 pm

FapFilter wrote:
Mon Jan 13, 2020 4:59 pm
tony10000 wrote:
Mon Jan 13, 2020 4:15 am
FapFilter wrote:
Mon Jan 13, 2020 3:57 am
Icarus 2
How can you do it in Icarus 2? I don't see anything in the manual.

you don't have to do anything. Unless there is some function to disable this, the Arp is always outputting MIDI by default as far as i'm aware
Icarus 2 not outputting MIDI in Ableton at least...

FapFilter
KVRist
249 posts since 29 Oct, 2015

Re: Anyone Have a List of Synths with MIDI Out for Sequencers?

Post Tue Jan 14, 2020 1:53 am

Weird. It works in Reaper.

tony10000
KVRian
704 posts since 4 Aug, 2017

Re: Anyone Have a List of Synths with MIDI Out for Sequencers?

Post Tue Jan 14, 2020 3:46 am

FapFilter wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 1:53 am
Weird. It works in Reaper.
It works in FL Studio as well. I opened a ticket with Tone2.

hardwired
KVRist
308 posts since 25 Oct, 2004

Re: Anyone Have a List of Synths with MIDI Out for Sequencers?

Post Tue Jan 14, 2020 8:39 pm

Axon 2 by Audio Damage has midi out for it's "modified artificial neural network" aka sequencer ;)

but I highly recommend Reaktor...between the factory library and the user library, you'll never need another synth's sequencer.

tony10000
KVRian
704 posts since 4 Aug, 2017

Re: Anyone Have a List of Synths with MIDI Out for Sequencers?

Post Tue Jan 14, 2020 9:19 pm

hardwired wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 8:39 pm
Axon 2 by Audio Damage has midi out for it's "modified artificial neural network" aka sequencer ;)

but I highly recommend Reaktor...between the factory library and the user library, you'll never need another synth's sequencer.
Kontakt is very capable as well. I really like the ones from Homegrown Sounds:

https://hgsounds.com/product-category/shop/

hardwired
KVRist
308 posts since 25 Oct, 2004

Re: Anyone Have a List of Synths with MIDI Out for Sequencers?

Post Tue Jan 14, 2020 9:31 pm

tony10000 wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 9:19 pm
Kontakt is very capable as well. I really like the ones from Homegrown Sounds:

https://hgsounds.com/product-category/shop/
Completely agree on both parts.

Homegrown Sounds makes some damn fine products. Consistantly pushing what Kontakt can do to it's fullest.

Return to “Instruments”