Does u-he Diva ever go on sale?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Dombaeb wrote: Mon Jan 13, 2020 8:44 am I hope I'll get Zebra in the future sales.
Well, you had an excellent opportunity just a month ago (30 % off + dinosaur upgrade).
With U-he, you have to seize the opportunity as sales don't come around very often.

I've been waiting for a DIVA sale for a long time too. It is technically too expensive for me. I will probably just use DIVA for a few analog ear catchers. Fortunately I am patient. I just hope that I don't have to wait another two years, on the other hand I'll consider an alternative then.

Stefken wrote: Mon Jan 13, 2020 1:48 pm
Dombaeb wrote: Mon Jan 13, 2020 8:44 am I hope I'll get Zebra in the future sales.
Well, you had an excellent opportunity just a month ago (30 % off + dinosaur upgrade).
With U-he, you have to seize the opportunity as sales don't come around very often.
I know I had ) It wasn't the right time for my wallet, unfortunately. So I gonna wait for next one (in 2025 :D )

Faiky wrote: Mon Jan 13, 2020 3:41 pm I've been waiting for a DIVA sale for a long time too. It is technically too expensive for me. I will probably just use DIVA for a few analog ear catchers. Fortunately I am patient. I just hope that I don't have to wait another two years, on the other hand I'll consider an alternative then.
If you would use it only sparsely, aren't there no other, cheaper synths that could do the trick for those few "analog ear catchers"?

Even u-he sales are expensive, given they're priced in euros.

179 - 15% = 152,15 euros (169,46 USD as of today).

At JRR Shop, diva is 179 USD.

Put in cart, there's a discount (10%) + coupon (5% discount) + Synth Anatomy RED Preset Pack = 150.36 USD.

https://www.jrrshop.com/u-he-diva

ill buy anyone a copy who can either

prove the existence of dogmen.
prove the existence of sasquatch.
travel back in time to 1995 and tell me to "pick the black one, the white one will get all grotty looking by 2020" :)

e-crooner wrote: Mon Jan 13, 2020 4:42 pm
Faiky wrote: Mon Jan 13, 2020 3:41 pm I've been waiting for a DIVA sale for a long time too. It is technically too expensive for me. I will probably just use DIVA for a few analog ear catchers. Fortunately I am patient. I just hope that I don't have to wait another two years, on the other hand I'll consider an alternative then.
If you would use it only sparsely, aren't there no other, cheaper synths that could do the trick for those few "analog ear catchers"?
The Legend from Synapse surely can.

Yes, or Tal's Mod.

I would only spend 170 dollars on a synth if I would use it as my default synth for everything.

Another option is to look for someone selling their copy of Diva. I sold my copy, four years ago - along with some third party sound libraries. I don't think folks part with their copy of Diva that often -- but it happens. U-he team was great about the transfer.

AF02A981-DD39-42EF-BF87-600A3B8272F1.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

vurt wrote: Mon Jan 13, 2020 6:51 pm ill buy anyone a copy who can either

prove the existence of dogmen.
prove the existence of sasquatch
So you never wondered why your dad goes outside to p against the tree or why your mum roams the wilderness ?

vurt wrote: Mon Jan 13, 2020 6:51 pm travel back in time to 1995 and tell me to "pick the black one, the white one will get all grotty looking by 2020" :)
I can get back to January 2000 and give it a good clean if that’s any good ?

too late it would seem.
still have the grotty looking white one.

That’s because when I read your post I think “Dam, I spent all day cleaning that” and I jump back in the Dolrian and go to January 2000 again to stop myself wasting a day cleaning it.

trackbout wrote: Sun Jan 12, 2020 8:08 pm Also, worth checking out The Legend by Synapse. Granted Diva isn't strictly a Minimoog emulation, but The Legend is also incredibly easy to use, much more reasonably priced, much more CPU efficient, and IMO sounds better, according to this guy as well:
might sound slightly better as a minimoog but diva is 5 classic synths you can mix and match, and the legend is a mini moog.
So, the price seems reasonable.

Ploki wrote: Mon Jan 13, 2020 10:09 pm
trackbout wrote: Sun Jan 12, 2020 8:08 pm Also, worth checking out The Legend by Synapse. Granted Diva isn't strictly a Minimoog emulation, but The Legend is also incredibly easy to use, much more reasonably priced, much more CPU efficient, and IMO sounds better, according to this guy as well:
might sound slightly better as a minimoog but diva is 5 classic synths you can mix and match, and the legend is a mini moog.
So, the price seems reasonable.
ya for sure. OP said price was an issue, so The Legend is an awesome option if it covers OP's needs sonically, but Diva definitely covers some additional territory so it still may be the better option.

Return to “Instruments”