Should I develop an Arpeggiator

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

psynical wrote: Mon Feb 10, 2020 1:06 am that's looking great so far!
Ditto!

Nice! Looking forward to this.

Has anybody mentioned ChordPotion by now? https://feelyoursound.com/chordpotion/
Your tool should be capable of the same or even better ... ChordPotion is very capable but it lacks good looking UI representation of the patterns like you showed on the previous page.

Try not to make it sound like a drum machine is playing notes. Like what I hear from most of these.
Make your timer wobble if you have to!

Sold.

One seemingly minor request - allow scrolling through the presets while running with the press of a single key. Nora would be my go-to arpeggiator, but you have to drag and drop individual presets to load them. This totally kills my workflow.

The thing I find myself using more than arps these days to make patterns is a simple sequencer feature that let's me add notes which repeat per section given time instant added, and number of sections selected determining frequency. I also like to change the instrument with the change in frequency. To add, I either click on notes or chords, or move the pointer over notes showing on a keyboard. As far as I know, only ChordwarePA has this (when taken altogether).
If you are checking this, see the hint on 'rec' checkboxes.

Another option to consider adding is arp shuffling, or automatic switching between independently controlled arps.

But it depends on how its gonna look, right?

News?

Return to “Instruments”