Full Bucket Music releases Tricent mk III for Mac & Win VST & AU

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hink wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 8:34 pm
nevis wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 7:51 pm That is lovely news, really looking forward to giving this a test drive.
Thanks! :tu:

wagtunes wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 7:43 pm Solo strings to see if they work. Does not work on Cubase 7, Windows 10.
wagtunes wrote: Fri Jan 03, 2020 2:32 pmThis will be my last post in Instruments sub forum forever.
:?:
and the necessity of this post was? Sad that just on the first page and it's already going off topic with this kind of senseless garbage. Kindly stick to the topic, not who should post where.
quoting so it doesn't get lost at the bottom of a page
The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world. It requires profound, purpose‐larger‐than‐the‐self kind of understanding.

:tu: Thanks FB

https://youtu.be/smEMTPd2VgY?t=248

I wonder if Bjorn included anything like this in this brew of his.

:clap: Wow, very nice surprise! Thank you Full Bucket :clap:

wagtunes wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 7:43 pm Solo strings to see if they work. Does not work on Cubase 7, Windows 10.
Problem with Cubase 7? :shrug:
On Cubase 10 & Win10 everything works so far. Sounds great :tu:

Halonmusic wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 8:28 pm
gentleclockdivider wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 7:32 pm Lots of aliasing when resonance is maxed out
Not on my end.
Yep, confirmed, when sweeping cutoff with full resonance. Aliasing artifacts are present indeed, more than expected. Audio example below in WAV.
trident_alias.zip

Nifty plugin otherwise, but needs a bit more oversampling :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Also, soloing strings here works fine. Gotta make sure the OUTPUT button for the section is lit.

Thank you! :party:

Bjorn strikes again! nice one sir, can never have enough string machines! already use Nabla regularly. and thanks for the heads up, Hal :hug:
HW SYNTHS [KORG T2EX - AKAI AX80 - YAMAHA SY77 - ENSONIQ VFX]
HW MODULES [OBi M1000 - ROLAND MKS-50 - ROLAND JV880 - KURZ 1000PX]
SW [CHARLATAN - OBXD - OXE - ELEKTRO - MICROTERA - M1 - SURGE - RMiV]
DAW [ENERGY XT2/1U RACK WINXP / MAUDIO 1010LT PCI]

gentleclockdivider wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 7:32 pm Lots of aliasing when resonance is maxed out
Not on my end.
I always like comments like these , they are so easy to refute
:lol:
Try a full filter freq.sweep when resonance is at max ( this happens with a lot of his plugins )
Eyeball exchanging
Soul calibrating ..frequencies

EvilDragon wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 9:39 pm
Not on my end.
Yep, confirmed, when sweeping cutoff with full resonance. Aliasing artifacts are present indeed, more than expected. Audio example below in WAV.

trident_alias.zip

Nifty plugin otherwise, but needs a bit more oversampling :)
Ok. Now i indeed hear it. Not really a big issue for me though.
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

It should be cleaner than this. I'd much rather if Björn spent some more CPU to completely minimize aliasing. A high-quality mode, say.

Especially in a synth like Trident, which is well-renowned for its great filters... It's unfortunately not well represented here due to issues like these.

Wow, thanks once again, for releasing another amazing freeware synth.

If there are issues, I’m sure you’ll get to that in time. Nonetheless, I’ll be playing around with this one ASAP! :tu:

Just tried his mono fury ( mono/poly emu ) and modulair ( with moog filter ) exactly the same horrible aliasing in the filters
He obviously took the time to code zdf filters (mono fury ) yet oversees such a fundamental issue
Are these plugins so loved just because they are free ?

edit , just dropped him a mail with the issues in mentioned plugins
Eyeball exchanging
Soul calibrating ..frequencies

It looks like Björn is a real Korg fanatic. That means there is hope that one day I’ll find an emulation of my very first synth the Poly 800...

Return to “Instruments”